lemmeadem

Was your OmiVap one of the preorders, or is George still shipping Beta units?
When you said all OmniVaps are glass bodies made me think he started shipping the preorder units.
I was one of the Betas (long in transit, is all) but I could've sworn George was providing both a glass body and the Ti body with the Omni to help with figuring out the variable airflow. @VapCap please correct if in wrong/if you're not shipping glass bodies with the Omnis.

The base Omni is all Ti. :) My second day and second session with it was as delightful as the last few and I'm certain that this is going to be my driver for a long time. It's the perfect vape for me - indestructible, tiny, quick, thorough and pretty. I'm gonna buy me a few accessories in time, I think.

EDIT: This guy is like my little buddy! I've got a touch of a fixation with it - it's like having a joint tucked behind your ear, always ready! I needs me a name for it. Omar The Omni? JJ The Vape-J? Titan? Tinytanium? Tarantinum? Chap the Cap? :p Can a brother get some crowd-sourcing happening?

EDIT 2: JJ Vaprams, he shall henceforth be known as. Fits with my HA, Mistopher Nolan.

Last edited:

mestizo

I was one of the Betas (long in transit, is all) but I could've sworn George was providing both a glass body and the Ti body with the Omni to help with figuring out the variable airflow. @VapCap please correct if in wrong/if you're not shipping glass bodies with the Omnis.

The base Omni is all Ti. :) My second day and second session with it was as delightful as the last few and I'm certain that this is going to be my driver for a long time. It's the perfect vape for me - indestructible, tiny, quick, thorough and pretty. I'm gonna buy me a few accessories in time, I think.
He said in a post a few pages back that all pre orders are getting a glass body for free.
Thanks for your reply, for a moment I was really happy hoping he started shipping the pre orders.

lemmeadem

He said in a post a few pages back that all pre orders are getting a glass body for free.
Thanks for your reply, for a moment I was really happy hoping he started shipping the pre orders.
Oh, I'm sorry I got your hopes up, Friendly Neighbourhood FCer. D: To anyone who thought the same, sorry again - I can say it's well worth the wait for the Omni. Limited use has showed me it's basically the best thing a combustion converter can possibly be - a few long time smokers unfazed by the Air, Herbalaire, Volcano, VAP3, Solo, EQ, Vapman and Lotus both said just today, "Cool. This is one I'll buy." Which, if you knew them, is the highest praise they could possibly give a vape.

I'd really love to commission (when everything is sorted) a wooden body and mouthpiece with a little extravagance added when everything clears up and orders start shipping in full production. Can see JJ Vaprams and I growing very close.

I leave him sit behind the ear like a pencil, balances perfectly. :D

hweezi

formally cwheezy

Yeah er.. that's a thumbs up there at the end.

And yeah I forgot to show the abv.

Honestly, it's so dark with my camera it just looks charred so there isn't much of a point, so I hope that gives you the idea haha.

This really is a wonderful thing.

J7EgVsn.jpeg

It sure is nice being able to see the vapor. When you hold the carb it's just straight milk. Looks neeat.

Last edited:

lemmeadem

I'd just like to add on top of my previous: Does anyone have any questions about the Omni or anything you want me to try?

I'm stuck on the VonG. It's like lighting a cone, waiting a touch and then pulling, instead of lighting while pulling (plus, of course, it's vapor), and the taste is lovely.

bounce5

I'd just like to add on top of my previous: Does anyone have any questions about the Omni or anything you want me to try?

I'm stuck on the VonG. It's like lighting a cone, waiting a touch and then pulling, instead of lighting while pulling (plus, of course, it's vapor), and the taste is lovely.

Is the vapor from the OV hot? A couple OV owners have told me its a bit hot and as a result irritates their throat a bit. I wonder how it compares to the OG in that respect. Other than that they do love it though.

birdbraineater

So far, the only difference I see/find/feel between the VapCap OG and the VapCap Woodie is that the VapCap OG will most likely break if it gets dropped. Other than breakability, the price, and of course the aesthetics, they work the same, feel the same and vape the same.

birdbraineater,
Reactions: covercash

Vap974

Is it possible to change the metal mouth piece of the omni for a wood one? It's seems not but ....

Last edited:
Vap974,

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Well, since George posted that VonG pic' on Instagram I have had to add one to my wish list too.
Feckin' gorgeous!
So to go with my burly I'm now saving for:
A blackwood VonG
A damascus XL (George has told me that he might be into trying some damascus, and he's also aware of Ti-mascus and the like too!)
A custom burl VonG that I'm hoping Ed will consider making for me when he re-commences making custom pieces.

Anyone else expressed their interest in damascus to George?
I'm imagining something like that would require lots of patience on our part, and the cost might be high, but, but......DAMASCUS!

And I've got to say it again, I LOVE MY VAPCAP!
My torch died last night, so I'm back to the INH until I get a new lighter :cry:
That will teach me, I should have ordered one of Georges lighters as a spare.

There's just something great about the operation of the VC that really satisfies

jYnd1WM.jpg

oooohhhhhh honey :love:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
And I've got to say it again, I LOVE MY VAPCAP!
My torch died last night, so I'm back to the INH until I get a new lighter :cry:
That will teach me, I should have ordered one of Georges lighters as a spare.

One thing I LOVE about the vapcap is it works with any flame you can find. I've tried mine with Torches, bics, a gas stove, candles, and an alcohol lamp.

Worked great with all of 'em.
This little vape does give you many options for use, a must have tool for when the zombie apocalypse begins.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I've made the poor mans omnivap.

Consists of a regular condenser tube, double barrel ti/glassy body, and woodie MP

There's just so much air flow because the condenser is a little shorterand you can reduce it slightly by covering one hole, or both if you choose. I actually do find with the new tip it's a lot less restrictive with the carb covered, not a whole lot, but it is notable.

I spoke to George and brought up the digger style of bats, and I think it's safe to say we could very well see a digger Ti tip in the near future.

Not only would it make loading it in the Dynastash way easier, but I think it could also improve more airflow through the cap.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think I'm gonna have to stay out of here for a while. The VAS for a Woody is just too great and my CC balances too high. Its really hard not to look in this group if I am on FC at all, so I will have to work on self control...

It's not working so far...

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
No longer is the Postman my enemy, gone are the 'Where the fuks my mail?' stares.
spzUHFpm.jpg

Out with the old in with the new.
9viWLux.jpg

Less restriction due to the very obvious larger rifling. Two bowls in. Will be doing some very intense side by side comparison testing. @Ruta has Sun nite/Mon morning now become an all Mondayer.
@VapCap Many thanks George. Some very happy campers in the UK tonite.

herbalist33

Yep, I read this post a few days ago having never noticed my cap sparking, then a few hours later I happen to look down while I'm heating my Vapcap, at the exact moment the cap clicked, and low and behold, I'm sure I saw a little blue spark fly away from the cap

Quint

So holy cow, this thing was worth the wait. So far my favorite medium for loading concentrates has been 3 stacked w9tech black ceramic wicks held in place with a cut stainless steel screen wrapped around them(Otherwise they slide around a bit). Takes a bit longer to heat up, but I can load lots of shatter and it has a lot better flavor throughout. Hemp tends to taste pretty roasted by the end. The only issue is, once it's hot you have to keep hitting it otherwise it'll probably leak. Easy to load, take out one, put a dab in and squish it down.
Aa0v6LR.jpg

qvOa0KC.jpg

qk0cYuU.jpg

killick

But I like it!
K, so I ordered some Vapcaps. I dunno what all I ordered, but I'm sure there are a couple of originals, plus a woody, and a Dynastash-ER, which is what really got me reading the thread. I have some magnetic parts caddies in the garage that work just like the ER, and I've been debating turning one into some sort of herbal organizer so I can stick it on the solid steel dash of an old beater truck that my wife tolerates. Being old the truck has a HUGE glove box, and thats it. Everything else flies around the cab. But not Dynastash! At least not in awhile...

I'm with @cybrguy - never, ever read a new thread. (this one got me through Kickstarter, or wherever it was the ER wound up in my inbox... I should never read email... ;)

Anyways, c'mon mail... I love VAS...

Ever go to the mailbox and find packages you couldn't remember ordering? I've had some interesting things show up due to late night insomnia sessions. The funny thing is now that I'm on MM those things very rarely happen. Thank funk!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thanks @cwheezy I will get some more bowls run before I make my mind up, but for now 4 bowls in and I'm with you on the draw restriction.
@cybrguy you will be back and you know it. Promise I won't post any pictures of men in ladies clothing in this thread. I know it hurt your eyes. Both times lol
@killick I feel like I've neglected you if I had known I would have been in touch. Your gonna love getting your green envelope.
There's another 'brother from another thread' looking like he may jump on board. C'mon buddy you know Granny is gonna be wanting a shot of this one.
It's a proper trip down memory lane from the form to the hit.

killick

But I like it!
@phattpiggie No worries brother - no matter how long one avoids a thread eventually the good ones just kinda splatter everywhere ;) I'm looking forward to that envelope with great excitement! As the old saying goes there is no perfect vape, but there are vapes that are perfect for what we need them for...

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help

Sweet, I totally forgot about that. But watching @cwheezy's vids and pics I can't wait to try out the glass body on the Omni too, when it all arrives... It's gonna be lovely to see the milk shooting thru the pipe - from transparent to dense white.:whoa::drool: And switch to full Ti and repeat.. And then try to conclude...:freak::uhh:

Thanks @cwheezy I will get some more bowls run before I make my mind up, but for now 4 bowls in and I'm with you on the draw restriction.
@cybrguy you will be back and you know it. Promise I won't post any pictures of men in ladies clothing in this thread. I know it hurt your eyes. Both times lol
@killick I feel like I've neglected you if I had known I would have been in touch. Your gonna love getting your green envelope.
There's another 'brother from another thread' looking like he may jump on board. C'mon buddy you know Granny is gonna be wanting a shot of this one.
It's a proper trip down memory lane from the form to the hit.
Hehehe.. Yeah, @HD Springer join the Caps and bring yer granny :D
Reading piggy's posts alone would make me buy one (at least one, then more likely two - to realize even before shipping, I need to add something). :brow:

It's such a wonderful vibe in here - It reminds me of the Zion spirit mid last year... Keep it up everyone, good karma is all over this place and I can almost feel George's happiness and satisfaction, when "working" :)

Peace :peace:

Top Bottom