BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I hope there'll be a new wooden Dynavap someday, The Hydras and the Nonavongs are awesome. I even prefer the wooden Vong, I think.
IMG-1466crop.jpg

I adore my m+ but man I wish I could score another cocobolo Ti woody. Don't get me wrong the wood stems available these days are amazing. Something about the old stem with the metal rings on the end though. The new vong sorta gets there with the cocobolo edition. But it's somehow not the same for me.

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: coolbreeze

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I adore my m+ but man I wish I could score another cocobolo Ti woody. Don't get me wrong the wood stems available these days are amazing. Something about the old stem with the metal rings on the end though. The new vong sorta gets there with the cocobolo edition. But it's somehow not the same for me.
I put my ti woody’s away for safe keeping, I will pull them out on rare occasions, but they were just too prone to cracking.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I put my ti woody’s away for safe keeping, I will pull them out on rare occasions, but they were just too prone to cracking.

I was fortunate to never have that happen. And I was rough on the little thing. Unfortunately it was lost about two years two and a half years ago. M+ is my first vape since then

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Vapor Dude

Good day folks, I wanted to share my impressions on Dynavap's new tip technology. The Helix tip slaps me up there with big, wide open and low draw resistance cloudy pulls with my Vaphit. This got me smacked, stoned, silly and the terpene flavors are intense. The Dynavap SKC Ispire Wand delivers a smooth, really dense vaper hit and a faster fill time in my BIO Glass Water Pipe. I get amazing big cloudy pulls with ease that clear the Helix tip quickly. My B Stem has the carb off, only the tip's convection heated air. Small whole buds vape fast and are fully extracted. With less heat cycles I get higher performence. It has a better mix of conduction with less air restriction then my Titanium tip. The cleaning process provides a larger opening to get that Everclear soaked swab up under the CCD for deep cleaning. The standard Titanium tip is harder to clean under the tip. The spinning helix's on the tip look like a really old spinning blade push lawn mower lol. The Helix Tip is a big upgrade and a new evolution of vape technology for my sessions.

Last edited:

Inforit

These days, I rarely pull off the O rings when I'm doing a cleaning of a vapcap. Usually I soak them for a while in ISO and then use a qtip to clean. I do have a quantity of orings I got from oringsandmore but I rarely need to replace any.
I saw a vid where soaking parts in coffee works well for cleaning. Coffee is a little acidic. Hot cup before adding cream. Good 💩.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Man, I gotta say. It's nice to have a dyna again. I've said it before but after the last two days I've had..

Made me appreciate the medication and having ol' reliable again. Accidently left my single flame torch somewhere and had to rely on the triple flame that came with the m+ starter kit. All the times trying to heat my old dyna in the wind payed off. No combustion, and whete I need to be.

Now I'm just here marveling at how my experience has changed by leaving the SquarePort open, and how this beautifully machined little thing is something I can always rely on when I need to.

Enough medicated rambling. Back to your regularly scheduled programming

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I know, that's been tempting me. I have been trying to hold off on another IH until the Sense comes out, but I'm not sure I can wait...

cybrguy,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I was let down by the Dyna branded IH’s (including one they gave me free); planning to grab a VHB with either TA2 or Tempest. I like that it has hot swappable 18650s for power source.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I have been trying to hold off on another IH until the Sense comes out, but I'm not sure I can wait...

The 1st post announcing the “Sence”, was 3-22-2021….. OVER TWO YEARS AGO…
vaporware … they seem to be fine with just selling stems.
Somewhat understandable considering the complexities of designing and manufacturing anything close to the original design stated in that post.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have two working IHs that I got from Pipes, and they should suffice until the Tempest comes out. When that happens, I will need something with a bigger receiver, and at least for now, that seems to be the wand.
I am pretty confident that Brenyo will eventually produce the Sense, but I am not expecting it any time soon.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Petetbay

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Nope. But the the Tempest and other newer DV type designs need bigger receivers than most of the current crop of IHs have (or so it seems) so even existing IHs may need to change for compatibility with them. That is another good reason for the Sense to go forward.

Gdash

Has anyone had recent dealings with thekatmandude or Dovetail Woodwork? I have outstanding orders with both of them for over a month and no word from either.

KMD has been MIA since early 2023 due to health issues. He posted on his discord in January that he was trying to clear his backlog and work on new stuff, but then he went silent again. Maybe someone has heard from him more recently. I have heard of others that ordered recently and had a similar experience as you with no contact but idk if that was ever resolved.

Dovetail replied to me about a stem recently and he said that a custom would take about 3 weeks from purchase to shipment so he may be a little behind. You just might have to email him again if you have a purchase that you are waiting on.

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Hey, everybody!

Been way out of the loop, trying to get reconnected…did something happen to/@ DynaVap? There’s no way to log in to DV (it sends me to Shopify) but I need to look at my purchase history, ‘cause stuff is missing & I need an inventory.

I’ll get caught back up, but for right now, any spare clues besides comb thru all my old posts & brute-force it?

Hope all y’all are safe, healthy, & comfortable

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: Hippie

coolbreeze

KMD has been MIA since early 2023 due to health issues. He posted on his discord in January that he was trying to clear his backlog and work on new stuff, but then he went silent again. Maybe someone has heard from him more recently. I have heard of others that ordered recently and had a similar experience as you with no contact but idk if that was ever resolved.

Dovetail replied to me about a stem recently and he said that a custom would take about 3 weeks from purchase to shipment so he may be a little behind. You just might have to email him again if you have a purchase that you are waiting on.
Thank you. Bummer about KMD. Hope he's well.

I've reached out to DTW but no reply; order was placed 5 weeks ago for parts listed as being in stock. I've had a shipping label/tracking for over a month. Don't want to belabor this, but communication goes a long way.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
een way out of the loop, trying to get reconnected…did something happen to/@ DynaVap? There’s no way to log in to DV (it sends me to Shopify) but I need to look at my purchase history, ‘cause stuff is missing & I need an inventory.
On seeing your post I logged in to Dynavap to see if I could get in and I had no problem. I was also able to see my most recent purchases Going back to 2021.

ClearBlueLou

On seeing your post I logged in to Dynavap to see if I could get in and I had no problem. I was also able to see my most recent purchases Going back to 2021.
Thanks for checking…I’ll keep working it

Good to see you still around, guy - you doing well? Wassup w/ you & around here?

ClearBlueLou,

ClearBlueLou

I rebooted, went back, got my 6-digit code - and I’m a new account, apparently: no purchase history at all, no entered data, nothing

I’ll shoot ‘em an email & see what’s what.

Thanks!

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Good to see you still around, guy - you doing well? Wassup w/ you & around here?
Doin alright. Still here getting talked into spending money and gettin seduced by new products and ideas. Guy's gotta have a hobby, ya know? :rolleyes:

Had to create a new account in 2021 so I have no sales showing before then. NBT

cybrguy,
Reactions: sag

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Of course, if I go in my email account, I can find all my orders going all the way back to 2015 when poor George was struggling with paypal at the very beginning.

And yes, I have all my email going back that far. Actually it goes about 10 years further back. Can you say hoarder?

Top Bottom