coolbreeze

do most of my vaping dry these days
I mostly use a couple pieces that hold very little water to add just a touch of moisture, but dry is king for flavor. My coolest frikking DV piece, though, is a Ceramic Smokeware steamroller pipe modified by the craftsman with a 14mm female ground joint replacing the bowl, with a DV tip in a little wooden wpa. That steamroller cools so well I can use it with a ball injector! It's like a dry bong in a pipe form.
IMG-0487.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
when I do want water I have a hammer pipe, small amount of water and super easy to clean cause its small enough to put into the microwave :love:. before I had a stoner moment and for got the heating tip lol slightly raise the cap to reveal the first fin its covering, and put the cap flush with it, heat the fin along with the bottom of the cap with the outermost of the flame and you have a hit that can match the anvil.

coolbreeze

the heating tip lol slightly raise the cap to reveal the first fin its covering, and put the cap flush with it, heat the fin along with the bottom of the cap with the outermost of the flame and you have a hit that can match the anvil.
Giving' away your secrets! Ok, I will try this later today when I can, freely! Sounds warm, so I will use the steamroller!

coolbreeze,
  • Love
Reactions: Bad Dog

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I’m a water fiend but it does dilute the taste a bit, here’s my first fresh heat up hit on a 250ml bong with diffuser. I heat low on the cap no angle or nothing, hold it straight just heating round the bottom while spinning till the second click. Using a 22 ti vong (i) with ye old late clicker cap. what you think?
801-BA334-C0-DA-4-C3-E-8-B2-C-BA9-AE661209-A.png

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I’m a water fiend but it does dilute the taste a bit, here’s my first fresh heat up hit on a 250ml bong with diffuser. I heat low on the cap no angle hold or nothing, hold it straight just heating round the bottom while spinning till the second click. Using a 22 ti vong (i) with ye old late clicker cap. what you think?
801-BA334-C0-DA-4-C3-E-8-B2-C-BA9-AE661209-A.png
Doin it right! The Roor must make for some tasty damn hits! A straight tube/beaker/flask must be the best for pulling DVs.

I love that purple ceramic of mine for water hits. Hits like it was designed for a Vong!

HyDrOpOnIc1987

when I do want water I have a hammer pipe, small amount of water and super easy to clean cause its small enough to put into the microwave :love:. before I had a stoner moment and for got the heating tip lol slightly raise the cap to reveal the first fin its covering, and put the cap flush with it, heat the fin along with the bottom of the cap with the outermost of the flame and you have a hit that can match the anvil.
Going to try this in a bit when i go toke again. After all, round here we like to take after Tim the Tool Man Taylor, MORE POWER! Ugh ugh uh ugh ugh lol

That brought me back lol :)

Shorner

r/inductionheaters
r/entexchange
r/dynavapexchange

All banned. "This subreddit was banned due to a violation of Reddit's rules against transactions involving prohibited goods or services."
Yep think the Dynavap ones going to go.too.

Shorner,

Demonic chronic

Doin it right! The Roor must make for some tasty damn hits! A straight tube/beaker/flask must be the best for pulling DVs.

I love that purple ceramic of mine for water hits. Hits like it was designed for a Vong!
Aye seems to be about the right volume capacity for a dyna bowl, almost made for it:lol:, got a smaller roor i travel with with a removable mouthpiece (used a few times in Amsterdam), cause like a said im a water fiend, most of my vaping is thru water, unless I’m out and need to pack ligh then the omni comes into own then.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

coolbreeze

Aye seems to be about the right volume capacity for a dyna bowl, almost made for it:lol:, got a smaller roor i travel with with a removable mouthpiece (used a few times in Amsterdam), cause like a said im a water fiend, most of my vaping is thru water, unless I’m out and need to pack ligh then the omni comes into own then.
Brother, I know you're a dynahead, but every time you mention water I picture a Verdamper in your future!

Also, I don't use it with Dynas but my one and only Roor piece is an Inside Standard. Love that thing. When you use it it doesn't feel like much is happening but it cools really well and the flavor's nice too. Since it's sort of a bubbler it works real well with torch vapes.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

Brother, I know you're a dynahead, but every time you mention water I picture a Verdamper in your future!

Also, I don't use it with Dynas but my one and only Roor piece is an Inside Standard. Love that thing. When you use it it doesn't feel like much is happening but it cools really well and the flavor's nice too. Since it's sort of a bubbler it works real well with torch vapes.
aye a do love me water and dyna’s, u never know what the future holds:lol:, those inside standards are cool pieces, I’ve got 2 roor pieces in 14mm so are compatible with my vong and omnivong, I do still have a roor 5mm little sista green goblin 18mm with matching ash catcher and double diffusers and used a carbon adapter with it, from when I smoked obviously, tad expensive setup tho and only friends use it now, cause for some reasons none on my friends vape.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

aye a do love me water and dyna’s, u never know what the future holds:lol:, those inside standards are cool pieces, I’ve got 2 roor pieces in 14 m so are comparable with my vong and omnivong, I do still have a roor little sista green goblin 18mm with matching eye catcher, from when I smoked obviously, only friends use it now.
Nice taste in glass! I saw someone post a pic using one of the little Roor pocket bubblers and that looked really nice too. I bet that little sista would cool that vong!

Demonic chronic

that is SO sweet!
Thanks man, I love it for travel, it’s also hits quite hard for its size. When I bought it I forgot about the whole brexit shit, so got charged a little more extra than normal, I don’t mind as I think she’s a beauty, and I’m a sucker for glass It’s like art.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Just kinda wanna share my awesome 4/20 deals:

Two 2019M tips, a vong 2021 tip, a captive cap, a low temp cap, and a to-be-discovered random coloured 2020 or 2021M (haven't received package yet, all fingers crossed for obsidium), for 130 euros. Ow and a fat mouthpiece.

I also got me a reload and Brenyo (hero!) is sending me a replacement black body since the one I had had some minor scratches when I got it.

And also some glass. Don't need it for cooling (like I said, revolve ..) but really want it for looks.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

just received these screens for my vapcap, they are perfect, even for half chamber..so cheap, but the best thing about them is the taste of the vapor. wow!
Do they fit from factory? Or would i need to cut it down to size? Im gong to need to pick up some spare screens. Tried putting in the ccd as @Bad Dog switched it out for a metal screen (thank you btw. Like those better imo, except id like to mess around with half bowls) but the sucker keeps flying across the room! Eventually, after a lot of grumbling and some choice words, i put it back in the baggy and put the metal screen back in. Wtf is up with those? Are they made to be infuriating? Lmao

Top Bottom