GoldenBud

Anybody tried going 2 seconds after the click, fully opened airport, SS tip and take the quickest hardest draw as possible? It's so intense..the effects are intense!
@StringTheorista yo buddy! it works, for me, with my Lotus stem, when the 18/14 adapter is upside down in my case, no 14/10 adapter is needed! but the airport is fully closed. nice one tho!

EDIT: damn! it works only with the fat Mp too! no glass!! just fat mp on the stem

Last edited:

condition

Maybe give KISS Molecular Super Bond glue a try. This was recommended to me the Fluxer IH maker to glue a magnet back on my Flite IH. I think where this type of glue excels is that it has some flex to it, which helps on areas that expand/contract with heat. I had great luck with it on my IH, hopefully it works for your Orion too.
Hey thanks I am looking into it now. Or maybe should return it?

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Anybody tried going 2 seconds after the click, fully opened airport, SS tip and take the quickest hardest draw as possible? It's so intense..the effects are intense!

Yep.:D

Usually I do a "pre heat" aka heat right up at the top of the cap and take a draw to get some of those early terps.

Then I do that really hot heat up you described, although not always past the click(depends on which tip and cap I'm using) and hit it hard and fast. :rockon:

So harsh....but oh the effects.:smug:

I've also done the same heat up technique but using a bucket bong to extract the vapor.
Wow mama! :spliff:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Follow that technique with the 3rd draw and sip&dip that sucker for all its worth. You can get to the edge of combustion by doing a 3-4 count between dips. These two techniques are my staple medication regimen. Try it with a super-fine grind - like kitchen strainer grind. Oh so good!

The super fine grind is what makes this short bowl my daily driver always delivering 3 excellent draws;

20210622_151649.jpg

That's the grind that comes out on the other side of a standard woven-wire kitchen strainer.
This also adds vape density to the second draw.

And if you think about it, a super-fine grind will also mimic a larger bowl.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I can’t find anyone talking about JoeKings Turbo System?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ1cAGwHW53/?utm_medium=copy_link

I definitely want to play with this. I love the glass stems. He did say he would be selling them separately. $15 for clear $20 for color. Clear and green for me please. It’s been a minute since I’ve seen anyone mass selling simple glass Dynavap stems with an air port.

Seems to me that the Turbo system is twirling air and adding surface area to cool but ultimately will have the same problems as the BB stems and the Simrell intercooler. They gunk up. Anyhow, cool concept JK and congrats on your up coming new product release.

StringTheorista

Broke out a sharpie and tinted my maker’s block stem last night. RosiuM tip has a lot of green in the channels

ADB5-B150-9-C9-D-47-E2-BCE3-9-F8865-F199-D0.jpg

Clapped_r6

Although I'm sure its been covered (don't have the time to read the whole thread) hitting a cap with an IH While Drawing works pretty well. I can feel the vapor before the click, and can continue for a few seconds past the click with no combustion (so far)

Combine this with a half bowl and 1 good hit clears it

GoldenBud

something I want to understand... ss316 vs ti... in some other forum I saw that ss18tip weights 5.8gr while Ti tip is like 3gr
and 2 resources I was checking, other than the other forum, say that Ti is denser than ss316 - how is it possible? density isn't = mass/vol , and the vol of the both ss316 and ti tips are pretty much the same?
So Ti should be less denser because it hass less mass?
then what makes it heat up/down faster? the the conductivity coefficient?

GoldenBud,
Reactions: jds

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Well, that's just not true, titanium is about half as dense as steel, end of story as far as I know (I am not a chemist or anything like that)

If it's an alloy, that's a different matter perhaps?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
💤💤:spliff:In my Dynaverse ( where the physics is “upside/down” ), Titanium flies, heads up.

So then my metaphysics must be purty dense. A no fly zone. A no brane-r.

4.5 gm/cm^3
—————— = ~1/2 —-whatever that means ( tokes another take on his TED DEE ) :popcorn: sweet dreams, dont

8.0gm/cm^3

Bite the bed bugs, Tony....

—& then I woke up

Last edited:
Top Bottom