purepotstill

Is that all stem milk is? Do plant based milks (almond specifically) work or do I just need to buy a gallon of whole milk. Might have to give it a whirl!
Don't know the exact composition of almond milk, but it has to be fat enough. THC dissolves in fat, so you need it.

purepotstill,
Reactions: ataxian

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Yeah maybe I’ll just buy a half gallon of whole milk. I’m sure there’s fat in almond milk but not as much just going on calorie counts. I’m not lactose intolerant or vegan anyway, I just don’t much care for the taste of dairy milk.

I’ve never experimented much with cooking, and I’ve also got like 3.5g of avb. I just got into vaporizing in February so a lot of it is pretty black—not combusted but I went pretty hot for most of it. There’s probably a better thread for this, but can I do anything with this/is it worthwhile? I’m not in a rec friendly state and just realized I’m about out, so I’m trying to stretch my dregs until I can pick up anyway.

gordontreeman,

purepotstill

Don't know, I'm not really into edibles, just make stem milks from my VapCaps. FWIW, I add cocoa or coffee to the milk, because it tastes a bit like milky spinach. Not horrible, but not great too.

purepotstill,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Pulled the trigger on the OMNI
went with a local retailer, might be a bit more expensive but they always hook up extras and freebees!
funny thing I noticed though it looks like VapeNorth charges double the sales tax as compared to say The Herb Cafe?
I thought BC and ON had similar sales tax?

whatitdew,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@whatitdew Living and buying in BC we pay both PST and GST total 13%. Sucks! If I buy from ON just pay the GST. 6%. Most times I choose to support Sneaky, plush it get here in two days instead of seven or more by post from back east. Trade offs.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Stark, wasn’t this an issue in Mass. before? I remember reading about it a year or so ago. Seems to be a state law issue not a federal law issue.

(Oops, meant to tag @gordontreeman not @Demonic chronic): if you don’t want to use q-tips, a small straw-cleaning brush works great.

Donno. sneaky Pete seems willing to mail to mass. Got a Hotshot to Mass as well.

Oh, well, woe to us proud to be

If indeed a state law, why I have a closet full of AEDs (Aromatheraphy Extraction Devices), including
An induction heater sent from yours truly?
👀 & aside from being canna legal, I can toke all day long on the Common now w/out looking out for narcs like we used to.

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Thanks @StringTheorista. The tea definitely seems to be the easiest way to see if this is too black to be palatable/has an effect. No idea how to does it. Do you start with like a tablespoon/8oz of liquid?

gordontreeman,

StringTheorista

Thanks @StringTheorista. The tea definitely seems to be the easiest way to see if this is too black to be palatable/has an effect. No idea how to does it. Do you start with like a tablespoon/8oz of liquid?
Yeah, that sounds about right, though I tend to do more like 12 oz water, into a thermos, and then decant and sip a bit at a time. Edibles are so individual, so trial and error and carving out a chunk of time for an unexpected moonshot seems like the way

Last edited:
StringTheorista,

gordontreeman

@StringTheorista I guess so. Is there a cooking 101 thread or article someplace that I'm not finding? I'm curious about the science. I know with raw flower in the past friends and I simmered it in butter and then typically made brownies or cookies. I tried simmering some almond milk, butter, and a chai powder mix I had on hand earlier for a few minutes, but it didn't do anything for me. Just curious what I could look into for better results (part of it is definitely cheese cloth to strain the little chunks of flower out, I tried a coffee filter but the liquid didn't go through at all).

gordontreeman,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Has anyone received their 2021 Omni yet? Do you think we’ll get any preorder extras like the 2021 M’s did?(free 2020M)

I’m thinking extras are coming for all us pre-order boys and girls!
that’s pretty much the reason I ordered now, haha
I received two free extra Ms with my 2020 and that was from a 3rd party even, not dynavap HQ

whatitdew,

Meditation

Well I’ve just ordered the ‘21 M I wasn’t going to because I don’t like the captive cap but having seen it on vape wellness site for £55.40 with delivery I thought it would be rude not to. Doesn’t ship until April 1st but I’m in no rush. When I got my omni I didn’t think I could go back to SS but last years M tip changed my mind so I’m looking forward to see if this is even better!

Meditation,

tokenknifeguy

I know we wasn't supposed to say anything about it until it was released, but I just can't help it. I like my mini vap, and wondering if anyone else is loving it as much as I have? Hits surprisingly smooth for the size. Anyone else got to test this out and whats your thoughts?

20210326-181915.jpg

Toivarita

999 Forever
I know we wasn't supposed to say anything about it until it was released, but I just can't help it. I like my mini vap, and wondering if anyone else is loving it as much as I have? Hits surprisingly smooth for the size. Anyone else got to test this out and whats your thoughts?

20210326-181915.jpg
Looks like you just put a cap over the end of a 2020M stem, without the tip..... If this is not the case, can you show more pictures with the cap removed?

jds

The Omni '21 is really tempting, but I wonder if it's a significant upgrade from the older Omnis or Vortex stems.

jds,

Tabris

Ouroboros
Hi!
Very brief summary:
- I have to buy my first vaporizer
- A dynavap device is one of the options I am considering
- I'm in Europe and I have a budget of € 200
- I've never used a vaporizer
- I don't know if and when I will be able to buy another device (of any brand)

That said, the quick question is:
with a free M 2020 (pre-order offer) would it make more sense for me to take an M 2021 (80€) or a Vong 2021 (125€)?

For those who follow my topic I repeat: I have not yet chosen 😵
I thought it was efficient to ask this question (also) here.
Thank you, have a great sunday!

StringTheorista

@StringTheorista I guess so. Is there a cooking 101 thread or article someplace that I'm not finding? I'm curious about the science. I know with raw flower in the past friends and I simmered it in butter and then typically made brownies or cookies. I tried simmering some almond milk, butter, and a chai powder mix I had on hand earlier for a few minutes, but it didn't do anything for me. Just curious what I could look into for better results (part of it is definitely cheese cloth to strain the little chunks of flower out, I tried a coffee filter but the liquid didn't go through at all).
I don’t know If there’s one here. There’s an r/ABV sub on Reddit that is a decent resource

@Tabris, I would go with the vong because you get a Titanium tip (instead of a second steel tip on a second M), so you’d have one steel and one ti tip.

kazz

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Why didn't you like it?

That said, the quick question is:
with a free M 2020 (pre-order offer) would it make more sense for me to take an M 2021 (80€) or a Vong 2021 (125€)?

I believe that you can get a 20 M with a preorder Vong as well. That's the route that I would take for the Ti tip.

Good Luck!

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
I had absolutely not thought about it.
So does the VonG have a Titanium Tip that I could use on other dyna-devices?

Considering that an M 2020 would cost me € 65 and a Titanium Tip € 40, I would pay the VonG € 20.

Wow.
Yep. In fact what I would likely do in your case is swap the tips so the ti tip is on the 2020 and the ss tip is one the vong. The ss tip holds the heat for longer, making it well suited for longer rips through a water piece, so would naturally go with the vong, and the ti tip using the 2020m would likely mean it cools down quicker between clicks, you need less total heat and your device stays at a more comfortable temp overall, which is nice for handheld use of a vapcap but doesn't matter as much with a water piece... And if then also upgraded with the xl condenser and mouthpiece you'd have something that is essentially as good as the omni with its more comfortable length for normal sized hands, just partially close the airport from the inside by moving the o ring to a position where the holes are always partially closed. That's the only added genuine benefit of the omni condenser and once you have it at a airflow you like you'll never change it anyway.

Top Bottom