C-weed

Im curious as to if God and or Jesus.... has any plans of taking Austyn Simrell to court over such theft?....and furthermore...i guarantee that Jesus would have loved using the Dynavap...or shall we say Dinovap with those Dinosaurs...this is dad humor at its finest.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Did you know that god created the vortex intercooler 5000 years ago?
It was when Jesus got high with the dinosaurs.
Do U think JESUS got stoned?
His hair was long and blond ?
The dinosaurs were on the ARK?
The Dot we dwell is 6,000 year’s old say magic thinker’s!

Excuse me while I turn the page & take a rip from my “M” loaded with a piece of CANNABIS COLA from the field!
In school a teacher or professor said in a lecture on the galaxy: 13.4 billon year’s is the age of 🌎?

Last edited:

nonamekevin

After watching the video of the new omni, a couple of things:

1. George can rock a beard.

2. I like the idea of an indicator for the mouthpiece, but does it have a reference point? In my 2018 omni, I could spin the mouthpiece forever, but that doesn't mean the condenser moved in/out infinitely. With marks on the mouthpiece and body, it just seems arbitrary as there is no real reference to min/max. You would have to retract the mouthpiece fully everytime and remember where you "zero" it out to have an idea of how far the condenser is extended. Maybe I missed something. *if there was an easy way to have a "viewing window" on the body itself, you could see where the condenser oring is and have an immediate indication of how open/closed it is.

3. The only thing I wish the 2018 omni had different was a little flat spot on the body so that it wouldn't roll off the table. Maybe I missed it, did they fix that?

:rockon:

CBadger

After watching the video of the new omni, a couple of things:

1. George can rock a beard.

2. I like the idea of an indicator for the mouthpiece, but does it have a reference point? In my 2018 omni, I could spin the mouthpiece forever, but that doesn't mean the condenser moved in/out infinitely. With marks on the mouthpiece and body, it just seems arbitrary as there is no real reference to min/max. You would have to retract the mouthpiece fully everytime and remember where you "zero" it out to have an idea of how far the condenser is extended. Maybe I missed something. *if there was an easy way to have a "viewing window" on the body itself, you could see where the condenser oring is and have an immediate indication of how open/closed it is.

3. The only thing I wish the 2018 omni had different was a little flat spot on the body so that it wouldn't roll off the table. Maybe I missed it, did they fix that?

:rockon:
Regarding #2. If you spin the mount piece to the right a few revolutions like a combo lock then stop on the long mark, this will zero it out and give you a base line. You can then use the marks as reference points that are repeatable. They also showed that if you look into the mouthpiece, there are grooves machined inside that will show the depth that the condenser is extended.

bener

Vapeologist
Did you know that god created the vortex intercooler 5000 years ago?
It was when Jesus got high with the dinosaurs.
I don’t know how the Pastafarians would feel about that. They would probably argue that it was their deity The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM).
If not the FSM, then it would probably be Pirates, the FSM’s disciples.

I wonder what the ancient texts would reveal?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don’t know how the Pastafarians would feel about that. They would probably argue that it was their deity The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM).
If not the FSM, then it would probably be Pirates, the FSM’s disciples.

I wonder what the ancient texts would reveal?
Vaporized CIVILIZED as said by professor of OXFORD.
Alcohol can kill excessive consumer’s!
CANNABIS is so nice ?
“M” = CIVILIZATION
Think correctly?

One of the Professor’s stated in his many book’s: “Spaghetti Monster “!
I think it was coined, “Flying” at the front of this statement?

Last edited:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I’m extremely happy with the 2019 M for dry vaping and the 2019 or 2020 vong for vaping with water. That said, the massive update to the Omni has me very tempted. For the price though, one could get one of several of the third party stems and still have money left over for medicine. Decisions, decisions…

bener

Vapeologist
Ordered Sunday night, just got my shipping notification 😁

Yeah, I received notification too. I ordered the Vong. How about you?

My 2021M has been stuck in Windsor, WI since 3/23 according the USPS tracking.

I wonder what the hold up is. I need my new M.

I have had some recent purchases arrive to my home yet the USPS shipping in has shown no movement. It hasn’t always been that way.

Popcorn Lung

9430-D2-B4-C76-A-4-E7-D-8812-5-D3-B9-F0-AD1-FD.png
4-D97-FF88-6728-48-A7-927-A-CC451498-E7-EE.png

I saw these in the new 2021 Vong & Omni lineup. But I don’t see an option to choose them during check out. Anyone have any info on them?

Popcorn Lung,
Reactions: ataxian

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I ordered the Vong. How about you?
I grab the whole kit and caboodle. The mega pack seemed like a great deal. If I’m unhappy with anything it shouldn’t be to hard to unload without much of a loss. I knew I would buy all three tips anyway so I figured I might as well get it over with. To take it over the top, it seems like my early preorder might be coming with a 2020M as a gift. So 4 vapes for $333. That $83 for each vape and the mega pack comes with a stash for the three new releases. Maybe not for everyone but I feel like I got a deal.

Smokey McVape

I grab the whole kit and caboodle. The mega pack seemed like a great deal. If I’m unhappy with anything it shouldn’t be to hard to unload without much of a loss. I knew I would buy all three tips anyway so I figured I might as well get it over with. To take it over the top, it seems like my early preorder might be coming with a 2020M as a gift. So 4 vapes for $333. That $83 for each vape and the mega pack comes with a stash for the three new releases. Maybe not for everyone but I feel like I got a deal.
Nice deal.
I just wish us Europeans could get in on it but after delivery AND import charges I would be looking at over $450.00 for the same kit and the European vendors don't seem to be offering the mega pack - at least not the ones I know of.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Greenleaf88

Haven't been waiting this anxiously for a dynavap since I ordered my first in 2018 changed my life.

I am worried a little for the captive cap on the Omni, read a couple pages back I've had the same problem I do prefer the regular cap. I will try I trust George.

StringTheorista

Im curious as to if God and or Jesus.... has any plans of taking Austyn Simrell to court over such theft?....and furthermore...i guarantee that Jesus would have loved using the Dynavap...or shall we say Dinovap with those Dinosaurs...this is dad humor at its finest.
Anyone else seen Black Jesus on Hulu? Fun little show. Premise is Jesus is a Black guy living in his van in Compton, has a small crew of dudes, they hustle and sell weed to keep body and soul together, start a community garden, deal with gentrifiers and gangs and landlords. I enjoyed it (albeit I’m a student of religions and always love that kind of stuff).

Especially fun if you’ve vapped a cap before you watch...

bener

Vapeologist

NICE! 👍. You will be in a great position to know and compare the latest offerings.
If I didn’t have as many vapcaps as I do, I would have gotten all three myself. Truth is, I rarely use my Ms, I really use my Omni and Vong most frequently when I am using a vapcap. I only ordered the new Vong, and will either get a 2021 Omni or the Omni condenser unit (if it will work with the previous generation stem) later on.

My Hot Shot IH arrived this morning, charging up as I write ✍️, and the Vong will be here next week sometime. Now that the weather is warmi up, I am looking forward to hanging out in my hammock with the HotShot and a vapcap.

Actually the vong is the one I find most interesting as well.

Me too. Probably the vapcap I use the most (through water).

Last edited:

snaffle

Has the adjust-a-bowl feature changed in the new tips? I noticed that the new Omni page mentions "our two position Adjust-a-Bowl feature". My (late 2017) Omni has grooves for 3 different bowl sizes (roughly 100%, 75% and 50%). Granted this is achieved through 2 extra grooves, offering the 2 extra positions, so maybe they mean the same thing? I use my Omni at the smallest bowl size always, now, and it's a feature I like, as it helps me to keep my tolerance nice and low.

snaffle

I think only the smallest (half bowl) grove option exists in the new tip. As well as the full bowl option too of course.

Probably fine as it feels like most people either use that or the full chamber anyway.

Thanks for that! You're right, that's fine for me, the 75% option only got in the way, and I can't imagine there were many people for whom the full size chamber was far too big but the 50% option was far too small :)

Top Bottom