snackmaster

I was such a die hard Omni user for years... Fuck, I have 3 of them!

I am shocked EVERY DAY that goes by and I just no longer use them, I find I pull my JoeKing Assassin with regular condenser 99% of the time [unless it is cleaning].
I wonder how dynavap will update these to keep them relevant and in demand? Lots of competition out there now. Hopefully it's more than just an aesthetic update + new 7 fin tip. I'm guessing that'll be the only way to buy a new 7 fin, at least initially.

Texus

Would love to see an Assassin v Shell Shock comparison. Lots of seeming similarities between the 2. Unless I'm missing something.

Texus,

joner

Holy cow that thing is expensive! More than all of my dynavap gear put together! Looks pretty slick tho....however: it looks like it JUST fits a regular Dyna. Does not look like the shell shock would fit it there. I thought I was wrong once, but I found out later I was right.

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
i just got my 7 fin tips (2) in the mail along with the case and the rest.
i got two tips i guess because i signed up twice.
the sign-up process was so fast i had to make sure i did it right.
i will NOT be selling my extra for some crazy overinflated price, as i paid literally nothing for it (also what a dick move).
i WILL, however, be gifting everything but the tip i wanted, because i think that's kind of the point.
oh also, i am an absolute nobody when it comes to the world of vaping, influencing, or any of that.
just a dude that loves weed.
happy hondadays.
i apologize if you celebrate toyotathon.

rvarick

To those with the shell shock stem: what are you carrying it around in? I love my silo xl for pocketing my vapcaps but alas, the shell shock won't fit (too girthy lol). I had a dynastash (or futo?) and wasn't crazy about it, although it looks like the ID on that works (but my standard length is too short). It can't be my DD vapcap until I figure something out. My Frankenstein M continues in that role in the meantime.

I'm looking at doobie tubes right now, but haven't confirmed what the ID is on them. Quite sure the length will be perfect with the provided drop tip, others maybe not so much.

Anyone carrying these around in their pocket?
The Shell Shock will fit in an XL Stash, but works better in one with a spring, like the XL FutoStash for instance - as the spring makes up for the size difference.

I'm storing mine though in an Dynavap XL tube (shown below), which fits the Shell Shock pretty well. However, it unfortunately looks like these are no longer offered by Dynavap (not sure why).

You may be able to locate one from another seller, or if you’re in the US and want to DM me your address, I'd be happy to ship a lightly used extra one I have in an envelope with a few stamps on it. Tis' the season! :tup:

4330E876-F484-45D0-B0CF-440ED700F3C9.jpeg

Last edited:

SomnusViduus

I’m digging the new 7 fin. Have some flower that basically turned to dust and I’m getting dab like hits..

things like this piss me off. Greedy much?
me too! I just took a hit off my new 7 that made me sit down. That very, very rarely happens to me these days lol. Cheers!
Also yeah, screw that person.

SomnusViduus,

jabba

i just got my 7 fin tips (2) in the mail along with the case and the rest.
i got two tips i guess because i signed up twice.
the sign-up process was so fast i had to make sure i did it right.
i will NOT be selling my extra for some crazy overinflated price, as i paid literally nothing for it (also what a dick move).
i WILL, however, be gifting everything but the tip i wanted, because i think that's kind of the point.
oh also, i am an absolute nobody when it comes to the world of vaping, influencing, or any of that.
just a dude that loves weed.
happy hondadays.
i apologize if you celebrate toyotathon.

I'd love to receive the freebie. I signed up for qty 1 and did so during the final hour of the promotion. No notifications of a shipment that I am aware of. Still hoping. I was not on their email notification list....I rather knew of the promo from this forum....and went to the site to sign up for one tip.

SomnusViduus

I'd love to receive the freebie. I signed up for qty 1 and did so during the final hour of the promotion. No notifications of a shipment that I am aware of. Still hoping. I was not on their email notification list....I rather knew of the promo from this forum....and went to the site to sign up for one tip.
i didn't get any kind of notification. the people that did use informed delivery or something similar. mine just showed up. have some hope!

joner

The Shell Shock will fit in an XL Stash, but works better in one with a spring, like the XL FutoStash for instance - as the spring makes up for the size difference.

I'm storing mine though in an Dynavap XL tube (shown below), which fits the Shell Shock pretty well. However, it unfortunately looks like these are no longer offered by Dynavap (not sure why).

You may be able to locate one from another seller, or if you’re in the US and want to DM me your address, I'd be happy to ship a lightly used extra one I have in an envelope with a few stamps on it. Tis' the season! :tup:

View attachment 4305

Thanks for the generosity but alas, I am north of the border!

The ones I have are 13 mm or about 17/32".

Nice, thank you! I think that may work....I'll have to measure when I get home.... Is this the same as yours?

The assassin fits in the regular slim stash

Thank you! It fits in the standard length? As in non-xl? Cuz I have a dynastash or futostash with spring but it doesn't fit with the drip tip. I'm also not crazy about the form of all the stashes. Much prefer the silo soon tube style. More compact.

Edit: just seeing you said assassin not shell shock. Sorry!

joner,

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Wish a signed up for one now:(, didn’t make financial sense being from across the pond, ah well next time
:lol:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:popcorn:Those hiccups on the journey of life,
cat farts GIF
Next round, perhaps?

Where can one pick up an assassin stem? Cream City is out (I may have to spend the moola on a Tectonic stem).

—Need to deck out my old fashion OG 7-fin for the HO-ho-holidaze! To compensate. :spliff:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Assassin. Shell Shock. Tectonic. Etc.

Ho. Ho. Ho. Santa. Wait up!

& we may well have a surprise, aye, String? (Not to worry, Santa works in mystical waves), I think Wavy Gravy May have said that....
:cool:
Waitaminnit, you have some OG 7ners, String!

——————————————————————>

What did I miss?

Happy Hannah?
Happy Lets Go GIF by HannahWitton
Holly Hannah.:cool:

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone speculating on why Dynavap is out of Dynacoils? I wonder if they are upgrading them. :hmm::peace:

Last edited:
Vape_Or_Die420,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Got my CannaChristmas present today from @VGOODIEZ

A @phattpiggie Blackwood 120mm stem with aluminum accents and mouthpiece. I’ve got it capped with a stainless steel tip and captive cap gifted to me by @stark1 I’ve been saving them for something new and they are perfect together. Thanks again brother.

It’s just fabulous. Lovely for sipping using mouthpulls and equally good in a water piece if you have a 10mm adapter.

I’ve only gone through two caps but it seems the way I’ll use it most is mouthpulls for the first couple of heating cycles and then polish it off through a j-hook or anhydrous water piece

I’m using vapcaps for 95% of my vaping now. So this is a wonderful addition, from the OG artisan dynacraftsman, to my humble collection.

My current lineup includes 3 Simrell Collection Vortex, a lovely dark wood Hydravong, carbon fiber XL with a silver spinning mouthpiece, BB9 with a Dynacoil for concentrates and now my new beauty. I run these through my Caldron at home or Dynatec Rover when I’m out and about.

Have a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy F’cers.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I wonder how dynavap will update these to keep them relevant and in demand? Lots of competition out there now. Hopefully it's more than just an aesthetic update + new 7 fin tip. I'm guessing that'll be the only way to buy a new 7 fin, at least initially.
hey there The heart of the omni is the machanism to adjust condenser length. They may tweak that mechanism, but perhaps the upgrade will focus on the stems...new airport designs etc. On my new long long stem design, icluding my omni version, I have eliminated the need for the internal O ring, that could be an upgrade for the DV omni

As for competition on stems etc, I feel that George factored that in from the start, as he was willing to let us all make our own designs. I feel they will be fine, as they have a lock on the tips and caps...as Ive said before, there should be no thitd party making of these parts.

How different would the dynaverse be if he had not allowed for us access makers? I know that I have reallyy enjoyed creating my DV stuff. The major competition for me is all the other custom makers that can outperform me :)

Top Bottom