StringTheorista

I like small

Wrong holiday with those eggs, Starkie 😜. Seriously, tho, what is that little pipe thing bottom right?

Meanwhile, over on reddit they’re ripping dynavap a new one for the pricing. They probably should have made clearer in the marketing that it’s a niche product, by (niche) popular demand. That might’ve situated that pricing better for folks. I mean, that is well below the going rate in the secondary market for 7 fin LEs if you can find one, right?

Smokey McVape

Does anybody else think the price for the 7 fin tip is excessive? With shipping AND customs charges I will have to pay nearly £100.00 for 1 tip to the U.K. Glad I got on board early with Dynavap, got 3 original 7 fin tips back in 2017 and haven't bought one since as the prices just keep going up.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Does anybody else think the price for the 7 fin tip is excessive? With shipping AND customs charges I will have to pay nearly £100.00 for 1 tip to the U.K. Glad I got on board early with Dynavap as the prices just keep going up.
Nah the price is taking the piss, I 2 am from the U.K. so it’s a no from me

thunderstealer1337

Interesting reddit is throwing hate on the price point of these new 7fins (due to alot of users being with dynavap from day 1)
.since I've only followed dynavap this past 4/20 and already realize the ROI ratio was in the 1000s, I share their same views lol

Yet qc continues to go downhill, interesting times indeed.

But I am prolly gonna get one lol

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Shark fin soup, anyone? J/K

ST: My take on the Y U G E pipe someone posted a few pages back. Being a micro toker, I like small.

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: Planck

Smokey McVape

I see random posts about the 7 fin, what exactly was the benefit? I cant imagine it was that much better, otherwise why would they not continue to evolve 7 fins? There must be a reason for abandoning production...
I have all tips made since 2017 and the 4th gen 7 fin tip gives the fullest extraction with a tighter draw resistance. I can finish a bowl with the latest Ti 5 fin tip - vaping until no more vapor is produced then put it in the gen 4 7 fin tip and get 1 or 2 more heat cycles without combusting. Since 2019 all tips whether SS or Ti have greatly increased airflow which is great if that's your thing but being an ex-smoker I find the tighter draw and MUCH thicker vapor from the older Ti tips preferable.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I have all tips made since 2017 and the 4th gen 7 fin tip gives the fullest extraction with a tighter draw resistance. I can finish a bowl with the latest Ti 5 fin tip - vaping until no more vapor is produced then put it in the gen 4 7 fin tip and get 1 or 2 more heat cycles without combusting. Since 2019 all tips whether SS or Ti have greatly increased airflow which is great if that's your thing but being an ex-smoker I find the tighter draw and MUCH thicker vapor from the older Ti tips preferable.

That’s great, but who knows what this new EXPENSIVE 7 fin is going to be. Same version that was offered as a limited run awhile ago, or an updated design, or better clone of the original? Guess no one will know until it’s out...

Majordude2626

I’ve got two 7fin, one 7fin LE, one of the super old 7fin that acts kinda like SS, and 2 5fin. I pretty much only use 7 fins daily, and barely touch 5 fins. Don’t think I’m dropping 80+ bucks with shipping though. I’d could get the limited edition rosium bb3 for cheaper. I just don’t understand this company anymore. I do enjoy their products tho.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I am thinking that the price point was someone’s thought that it would be a cute take off
On the 7-fin mantra .

Dec 7, from 7 to 7 nailed it.

On the other hand, I for one have been a thankful recipient of DynaVap’s generosity to the DynaVap culture.

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
stupid xmas has me tapped out and they drop this 7-fin shit on me today?
now i gotta come up with $77.77 in 3 days.
anyone need their lawn mowed?
also is 7 fins really, actually, honestly that much of a difference?
seems quite steep...
dynavap has me nervous to buy right-out-of-the-gate stuff too, what with my orion experience.
i know a tip and an ih are very different shings, but still...

Last edited:

Majordude2626

stupid xmas has me tapped out and they drop this 7-fin shit on me today?
now i gotta come up with $77.77 in 3 days.
anyone need their lawn mowed?
also is 7 fins really, actually, honestly that much of a difference?
seems quite steep...
dynavap has me nervous to buy right-out-of-the-gate stuff too, what with my orion experience.
i know a tip and an ih are very different shings, but still...
someone said it earlier, you won’t know till it comes out. 7 fin LE behaves differently than regular 7 fins.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The Magical Mystery Tour of our VapCap journey.

VapCap, on!

Dance Dancing GIF by Kochstrasse™

Majordude2626

true.
i guess this one is gonna have to be a pass for me.
i unfortunately don't have the luxury of dropping that kind of money just to be like 'meh' with the results.
They almost always have extras. Keep your eye on the limited items in there shop. You can most likely snag one alter the reviews are out if you monitor that page.

Top Bottom