RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Actually...it is a 10mm/14mm male joint. But yes....the balls will stick together......which is why they are beads with the holes and not solid pearls.

If you are using a BB9 with a M tip of any kind....yea I would think its going to feel restricted. I only use the Ti tips and have 0 issues with any draw resistance. But the purpose is not to have the balls freely bouncing around...they are used for extra cooling surface only! The holes in them help to alleviate resistance after your first or more bowls cause them to stick.

You could say they are also for determining how good your flower is......lol

“The holes in them help to alleviate resistance after your first or more bowls cause them to stick.”
Didn’t know the balls had holes in them, regardless if that was the design then I say: FAIL
On my BB9 I use the 20m SS tip, through water, draw resistance not an issue.
They do STICK and in some cases get STUCK, if you like them free flowing you would have to clean it after every few uses. My original post and complaint stands.

Ganjora

the decline in efficiency and performance is so gradual, that even the hit just before your device finally clogs is still acceptable.
once you've deep cleaned, and fill that chamber, it's wonderful to remember: damn, little bat hits hard!

notams

toke down Babylon
Fun IH game:

Try to do a 1 click bowel. Do just 1 heat up click and continue to puff, heat, puff, heat, etc. Until you've depleted everything from that bowel. Never let it cool down enough to click until you're done. You only get one cool down click per bowel. Dark brown AVB. My goal tonight was ex-trac-tion. So, I was going for really dark AVB.

I've been crushing it tonight.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
All this IH work I've been doing is all about keeping the heat on just as you described. Why put the torch down when you just got things cooking? Just extract all that vape while you got the momentum going.

LabPong

“The holes in them help to alleviate resistance after your first or more bowls cause them to stick.”
Didn’t know the balls had holes in them, regardless if that was the design then I say: FAIL
On my BB9 I use the 20m SS tip, through water, draw resistance not an issue.
They do STICK and in some cases get STUCK, if you like them free flowing you would have to clean it after every few uses. My original post and complaint stands.

My main point about the BB9 balls/beads.....is that I can do a test with one stem that has all the beads stuck in place....then one with no sticking from being freshly cleaned.....and you will not be able to tell which one is which in a blind taste test.........which is what I did a couple times.

I mean......when you use a stem that does not have balls in them....or other moving parts......it gets gunked up right? Can you tell the diff from fresh clean and then used maybe 3-5 times? Try the test if you have the same stems and tips to use back to back.

So to think that the design of the BB9 is a fail......and you have not even used one...... :cool:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Fun IH game:

Try to do a 1 click bowel. Do just 1 heat up click and continue to puff, heat, puff, heat, etc. Until you've depleted everything from that bowel. Never let it cool down enough to click until you're done. You only get one cool down click per bowel. Dark brown AVB. My goal tonight was ex-trac-tion. So, I was going for really dark AVB.

You've discovered dip and sip, I love it, too. I first saw PP doing it in one of his videos awhile back.

RustyOldNail

My main point about the BB9 balls/beads.....is that I can do a test with one stem that has all the beads stuck in place....then one with no sticking from being freshly cleaned.....and you will not be able to tell which one is which in a blind taste test.........which is what I did a couple times.

I mean......when you use a stem that does not have balls in them....or other moving parts......it gets gunked up right? Can you tell the diff from fresh clean and then used maybe 3-5 times? Try the test if you have the same stems and tips to use back to back.

So to think that the design of the BB9 is a fail......and you have not even used one...... :cool:

I own two BB9’s. So yes, I have USED them, and I can taste the difference when the balls get gunked up, more surface area in total.

RustyOldNail,

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Try to do a 1 click bowel. Until you've depleted everything from that bowel. You only get one cool down click per bowel. Dark brown AVB. My goal tonight was ex-trac-tion. So, I was going for really dark AVB.

With you crushing that "Bowel", I'll bet you really ARE getting "Dark Brown" abv! :rofl:

(Sorry, guys. The 12 year old in me HAD to. ) :nod: :lol:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
@Moses Baca Dip and sip! Love it! Perfect name. Dang, it's fun.

I usually prefer a slower session with a dynavap so I tend to follow the clicks at first.

I find dip n sip helpful near the end of a bowl when I want to get through it and repack another.

After a while you get to know your tip and can anticipate the level of roast based on how long your heating it. It becomes intuitive.

ruggedsmooth

The D-Capper Debowler by GFL is the truth! Loving this new vapcap accessory. A missing piece to my setup puzzle

also I got a vaphotbox recently and it is really good. Replaced my PortsideMini. Less aggressive, more even heating and really good battery life! Just not a fan of having an ABS enclosure, would rather have something more rugged.

simrell vortex with ti tip my most used vapcap right now, might sell the shorty. Not feeling it like the XL size.

also successfully gave away two M’s to a first time dynavaper and to another friend!

notams

toke down Babylon
With you crushing that "Bowel", I'll bet you really ARE getting "Dark Brown" abv! :rofl:

(Sorry, guys. The 12 year old in me HAD to. ) :nod: :lol:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:
God. I just NOW got that. Read it yesterday. Scratched my head. Then - just this morning - Damn. English is the strangest language. One little letter and... That happens. Good catch, Jackal.

RustyOldNail

I usually prefer a slower session with a dynavap so I tend to follow the clicks at first.

I find dip n sip helpful near the end of a bowl when I want to get through it and repack another.

After a while you get to know your tip and can anticipate the level of roast based on how long your heating it. It becomes intuitive.

Same here. I do like the “skip a hit” method. Heat in IH till click, DON’T hit, wait till cool down click, go back into IH till click. This way you bypass the normal weaker initial hit, and the hit after the 2nd heatup, is perfect for me, flavor, not too hot. I go in one more time for the final toastier hit.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Same here. I do like the “skip a hit” method. Heat in IH till click, DON’T hit, wait till cool down click, go back into IH till click. This way you bypass the normal weaker initial hit, and the hit after the 2nd heatup, is perfect for me, flavor, not too hot. I go in one more time for the final toastier hit.

I like that method also. I don't mind that the first hit isn't very strong, it's more about avoiding that grassy, vegetal taste. But oh boy, when that 1st or 2nd hit is just right and you get that that perfect mix of terp, roast and almost caramel flavor. Heaven.

My dad's Father's Day gift was a M and an IH. He combusted on the second hit, didn't hear the click, but then started getting the hang of it. I think he's hooked now too.

He's on his own for accessories. :rofl:

Just got my first dynvavap three days ago, the 2020 M. Absolutely nuts, simple and effective. I'm in love. Already contemplating my next plethora of accessories

Congrats on joining the DV world. The accessories are endless. Look around for a July 4th sale. I know DV will be offering 20% off from the 30th thru the 4th.

thunderstealer1337

just got my caldron, its so small i use it upside down directly on the bong

still figuring it out how to use it, it clicks insanely quick like 3 secs

ive combusted more with this ih tonight, then my entire 2 month career with dynacaps :o

Last edited:

JJ785

You can do that with the SJK, too? The clicks on my 19M are barely a second apart. SJK user as well.

JJ785,

Duba

Accessory Maker
TomyDee said :
@Duba about 5" of a wooden stem is enough for the vape path to cool significantly. This is a straight as a straight vape path gets so nothing is condensing your vape either. Win-win.

Well, thanks for information. I made one about 5" in oak wood. With Ti-tip, no condenser. It works well! Enough for the vape path to cool, smoothy in mouth!
DSC09275.JPG

Top Bottom