TommyDee

Vaporitor
Sweet, thanks. Those sites still drop-ship from China. If they use SpeedPak, then things move along quicker.

Non-tax state here so all things suck along a different front with regard to taxes.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thanks. I've looked at these before and pondered. I was thinking that Titanium would be ridiculously difficult to cut with a hacksaw ... but then I realized I was really thinking of tungsten!

Right, I have been debating with myself whether I really want to use a rusty-ole-tube cutter on my shiny new tubing (unless the cutting wheel is sharp, the last few nanometers would result in a hack job). :doh:

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Because a "Best Of Vapcap" thread, composed of 2 pages of THE BEST VAPCAP KNOWLEDGE, out of 2043 pages...

is a terrible thing to waste! :rofl:

(And because I care. :rockon:)

I've used Firefox to PDF the 2 pages of the thread and upped them to my Gdrive. (zipped) :tup:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Csz0LmBGylR7-HjHv75deCVIlpnzrI4I/view?usp=drivesdk

PLUS here's the link to that thread, in case you wanna check it out and make a backup, directly, yourself.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :spliff:

(and for SOME of you...
a little Reading, as well.) :tup:

Last edited:

Cereal4dinner

My friend wants to know what people think about the wooden mouth piece on the new M. I think it looks like shit. Also hygiene is important to me and i find the metal easier to keep clean. Anyways what do you guys think of the "look"

Herpes and covid will live longer on the wood to*
nUHCVWg.jpg

Last edited:
Cereal4dinner,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My friend wants to know what people think about the wooden mouth piece on the new M. I think it looks like shit. Also hygiene is important to me and i find the metal easier to keep clean. Anyways what do you guys think of the "look"

nUHCVWg.jpg

The XL condenser/wooden mouthpiece is optional, so whether you like it is your choice. At
Your added “optional” cost, of course.

You are the master of your Dynaverse.

BTW, I would advise against using that kinda lighter with that kind of lighter fluid. Ruins
The experience.

Last edited:

Cereal4dinner

The XL condenser/wooden mouthpiece is optional, so whether you like it is your choice. At
Your added “optional” cost, of course.

You are the master of your Dynaverse.

BTW, I would advise against using that kinda lighter with that kind of lighter fluid. Ruins
The experience.

I was asking what people thought about the look of it. Thanks for that answer lol....
Also its a torch zippo with good butane you know it all

Cereal4dinner,

LabPong

nUHCVWg.jpg

Because you are using imgur.....no one can see it unless they do a hack on this site. Use a diff 3rd party hosting site for pics here on FC.

But......wood does not belong on my vaps....just glass!

Hippie

nUHCVWg.jpg

I think you're right lol :)

You could try flipping the stem section for a slightly different look
It looks sweet with a titanium mouthpiece in my opinion (which would be easier to sanitize) but I'm a lucky lucky man as Dynavap sent me one with my last order :lol:

Mono Loco

nUHCVWg.jpg
Yeh, a lighter-colored maple, or maybe a much darker, wood might look better. It's not a good color match. It does look incongruous, too. I agree, aesthetically it's not so nice. I think the wood mouthpiece looks better on the streamlined 2018-M than on the heavily contoured, sculpted 2020-M. Maybe the "reversed" position would look better, but I don't know how that would affect the fancy "directional"(?) air ports. The Ti mouthpiece would look better ... but mo' $$$. Hygiene-wise, the edge has to go to the metal, as well ... though wood, itself, is actually better than lots of folks might imagine (think of wood spoons). Wood has some natural anti-bacterial properties. Maybe the pretty wax coating on the wood, while prederving the wood from drying out, might actually harbor bacteria more so than raw wood (?).

I'd like to see a simple, tapering wooden mouthpiece , instead of the flared hourglass shape. I understand that the flared hourglass is practical for those who want to pretend the DynaVap is a cancerette and let it hang from their mouth, hands-free ... but ... I don't really get it (perhaps someone with arthritis or other physical challenges might benefit from the feature).

Mono Loco,
Reactions: Planck

Cereal4dinner

Yeh, a lighter-colored maple, or maybe a much darker, wood might look better. It's not a good color match. It does look incongruous, too. I agree, aesthetically it's not so nice. I think the wood mouthpiece looks better on the streamlined 2018-M than on the heavily contoured, sculpted 2020-M. Maybe the "reversed" position would look better, but I don't know how that would affect the fancy "directional"(?) air ports. The Ti mouthpiece would look better ... but mo' $$$. Hygiene-wise, the edge has to go to the metal, as well ... though wood, itself, is actually better than lots of folks might imagine (think of wood spoons). Wood has some natural anti-bacterial properties. Maybe the pretty wax coating on the wood, while prederving the wood from drying out, might actually harbor bacteria more so than raw wood (?).

I'd like to see a simple, tapering wooden mouthpiece , instead of the flared hourglass shape. I understand that the flared hourglass is practical for those who want to pretend the DynaVap is a cancerette and let it hang from their mouth, hands-free ... but ... I don't really get it (perhaps someone with arthritis or other physical challenges might benefit from the feature).

I showed him this, he's ashamed of his dyna now haha

Have you guys tried mj arsenal with your dyna? Excellent match. Concentrate rig on left with dyna coil and steel head, titanium on right for flower

62-D70596-05-AE-43-CD-8505-AFFA2-EF67-FC3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks, i've read somewhere that the ti tip was a better choice for flowers because:
  • better flavor
  • faster heating time
  • 3 levels for micro-dosing
So as i vape only flowers and doing microdoses, i was thinking about it and have some questions:
  • Is there a big difference between a 20M tip and the ti one ?
  • Or maybe i must wait a little for a newer ti version ?:shrug:
  • Is there someone who has those 2 ?
  • How much you can put on each level of 3 ccd placements ? :science:

Last edited:
Hawaiian,

Mono Loco

Hey folks, I've read somewhere that the ti tip was a better choice for flowers because:

better flavor?
-------> slightly different, but "better" is a subjective term. Some users like the flavor better, but others users prefer the S.S. tip's flavor. Some users report no noticeable difference.

faster heating time?
-------> yes, heats faster and cools quicker (but doesn't saturate/retain heat as long)

3 levels for micro-dosing?
-------> Uhm ... in "theory", but setting the CCD into position is an annoying practice in patience as it is sized so precisely, and the retaining grooves seem to vary from DynaVap to DynaVap, that it's not always possible to actually get three viable positions. Using the smallest setting is handy for micro-dosing mostly for the fact that you can see how much is in there, so it's easy to judge.

Is there a big difference between a 20M tip and the ti one ? --> Air-flow/resistance

Or maybe i must wait a little for a newer ti version ? --> who knows ??? (newer is not always better)

How much you can put on each level of 3 ccd placements ?
--> a wee bit, a pinch, and a wee bit + a pinch !

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I was asking what people thought about the look of it. Thanks for that answer lol....
Also its a torch zippo with good butane you know it all

I'm okay with it like this - Removed o-ring, reversed, and a personal choice mouthpiece. I hate metal and glass against my teeth so wood is great, specially your own turn.
49798926297_a23c5588e1_b.jpg

Still too damn heavy but it looks good.

And no one else uses my rigs. I can live with my funk. :uhoh: I ain't drawin' on yours, that's for sure :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
3 levels for micro-dosing?
-------> Uhm ... in "theory", but setting the CCD into position is an annoying practice in patience as it is sized so precisely, and the retaining grooves seem to vary from DynaVap to DynaVap, that it's not always possible to actually get three viable positions. Using the smallest setting is handy for micro-dosing mostly for the fact that you can see how much is in there, so it's easy to judge.
Actually if you have the right tool it isn't very difficult at all. I always use a reduced chamber in my Ti tips. However, I rarely take the CCD out so how difficult it may be is less important. Unless I have gotten it really gunked up I clean my tips by soaking them in ISO with the CCD and high temp orings in place..
I like the look of this a lot.

Top Bottom