Hippie

Animation-Vaporisateur-GIF-2-QShM.gif

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Exactly @AcidFlashbang . It has been stated before however, and I concur that this is indeed the case; zoning on the power button is a real conundrum. One way is to pause at the first click and continue after a three-count or so. Dialing in a known and consistent power level is definitely an advantage for consistent heating though.

I have a meter coming that will record the watts per draw. That should be interesting :p

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'm guessing 30'06
.30-0662.gif

63mm stem. Should work nicely with a condenser if you loose the last o-ring on the tip. Needs a centering ring.

TommyDee,
Reactions: Xclerk

junny89

These girls arrived today. Once again I am a fan. For some reason, i've always been under the impression that this stem has a clear plastic mp. But to my suprise, the mp is actually ground glass! This is a single piece glass stem...Perfect. Feels great in hand and lips. I was am able to produce large cool delicious clouds of vapor. The BB9 will be traveling with me everywhere( along with a trusty, nearly indestructable M as a backup).:nod:
20200504-180411.jpg
20200504-180337.jpg

totally agree with you. I’m loving mine also. However after a few uses it does get quite gunked up. I do like it and the fact it has a proper glass mp.

I'm guessing 30'06
.30-0662.gif

63mm stem. Should work nicely with a condenser if you loose the last o-ring on the tip. Needs a centering ring.

that looks really interesting I think would look great!

junny89,
Reactions: kenske

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Got my second 419 order today. The poor package looked like it went through hell. Of course, all the content was well protected in plastic containers. I now have the means to talk about the Ti tip. '19 cap or '20? ...or C-Vap-cap. Now I'll have to make another stem :p

Hello all, new here, first post.
Have been lurking since Covid stuff started...thanks to all the contributors here! Great info & knowledge. I don’t like watching videos so this forum has been a huge help.

Currently learning: 20M, 19M & OmniVap XL...Heating with Honest single & Apollo 2.

The OmniVap is perfect with the Apollo 2 IH...even roast...the ti tip seems to work better for me with the IH. want to try the low temp cap next...:rofl:
Have come to prefer using the 20M with the torch...once I learned the airflow a bit...it is very impressive, just takes a little getting used to...Seems to me the 20 is the session vape version of an M...
19M is great, simple, just works, flexibility with air port is fun to play with...works better with the Apollo as well...

Now to PM @Pipes to get on the waiting list for a battery IH...VAS is real :rockon:

Top Bottom