Smokey McVape

Have you tried the “high” end line? Pun intended

The “G” stem.

“G, Mom. That’s waaa-ay beyond my allowance pay grade.”
Only an idiot would pay the prices asked for these pieces. Instead of making these for less than 1% of the customer base that can afford them they could have put the time, money and effort into things that everybody wants like a proper XL M or the official IH.

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Anyone know a rough ballpark of the temperatures that the original cap and low temp cap click at? Dynavap doesn't give this information under their listings, and I was wondering if the low temp cap is suitable for vaporizing herbs that have lower vape temps (between 300-360F).

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
And that mechanism is located in → the tip. The farther away you heat from it, the longer it takes to click, the hotter it gets.

Seriously, why are we discussing these basics here? :-)

Edit:

ixpk0rvfwik11.jpg

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
And that mechanism is located in → the tip. The farther away you heat from it, the longer it takes to click, the hotter it gets.

Seriously, why are we discussing these basics here? :-)
I just wanted to know if I could get a rough estimate in case of buying a lower temp cap for other herbs :cry: I only got a dynavap a month ago, so I'm still learning, and there wasn't much info on their site or the info sheets they sent with my vape. But now I'm more confused than before.

notams

toke down Babylon
I know everyone is probably super tired of hearing reviews and "you gotta buy this!" posts. So, I won't fanboy. Just sayin'...

The Brilliant Cut Grinder from Grinders For Life is amazing. I'm using the medium screen. Highly recommend this grinder.

Oh, not picking a fight. Sincerely, NOT. But,... RE: the beautiful gold stem. (I forgot who made the comment)

I don't understand why one's inability to afford a product would sour one's opinion of the company making the product.

The, "only an idiot would buy one..." mentality leads me to believe the collection should be called "The Fox's Grapes". An oral exam is administered, if one can not explain the meaning of the collection's name they are not allowed to comment on or use anything in the collection.

GoldenBud

No, It doesn't. the mechanism is on the top. Why it clicks faster on 180C? Because the mechanism works this way: The vapor pressure gives a "kick" to the top of the cap, the flat side. If you heat near the mechanism, the vapor comes quickly to the mechanism.

If you heat at 220C, near the tip, it'll take LONGER for the vapor to reach the flat side! and will take more time to hear the click.

It is tricky, haha.

PS: I checked your picture ofcourse, it doesn't tell where the mechanism is clearly.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
PS: I checked your picture ofcourse, it doesn't tell where the mechanism is clearly.

See the arrow tagged „Bi-metal - Clicking discs“.

No, It doesn't. the mechanism is on the top.

Yes, on top of the tip. :-) Maybe we have a different understanding what „tip“ means, for me it's the polar opposite of the mouthpiece.

The vapor pressure gives a "kick" to the top of the cap, the flat side.

No, that is just not the case. There's no pressure making the discs click, but the temperature makes them click (because they are bi-metallic). There's no way vapor pressure could build up in this scenario. I'm also not sure what you mean with „flat side“.

I just wanted to know if I could get a rough estimate in case of buying a lower temp cap for other herbs :cry: I only got a dynavap a month ago, so I'm still learning, and there wasn't much info on their site or the info sheets they sent with my vape. But now I'm more confused than before.

And that's absolutely okay, that's basically what this thread is for – I'm referring to @GoldenBud here, who is not asking, but claiming to know.

Seems like DV just announced their own induction heater!

Huh. Still looks quite a bit like a Lucid Customs.

Top Bottom