Psyentist

So a couple of weeks ago I wasn’t that keen on a dynavap. Thought they seemed cool and imagined picking up an M one day to try them out.

Fast forward to today and I have an omni xl, two M’s phantom & ss, extra ti tip, xl condenser with wooden mouthpiece and two futo stashes on the way.

What the hell just happened? I sure am excited though! :sherlock:

Planck

believes in Dog
For the low low price of $6.38 USD, you too can be a proud new owner of Dynavap's most recent offering- a hunk of wood. Complete with predrilled air port and tip holes! #innovation

IKR it pales compared to your contributions to and innovation for the vape world!
And it costs more than a decent coffee. <gasp>
I'll alert the media! :rockon:

Bein' Sneaky :lol:

:lol:
Speaking of sneaky, you are everywhere. Seems that you like the joint. :brow:
Far out man. :nod:

ETA Sorry @Stu I did back to back posts again.

Last edited:

metaldude18

Hello, first post on this thread...I am beyond overwhelmed with the almost 1900 pages on this vape. I brought the m starter kit impulsively today and I would love to get a few links or at least sent to the right direction on how to use this vape, tips and tricks and how to clean it. Thank you.
P.S. not trying to be lazy I just finished researching and reading the entire boundless tera and terp pen threads this past month and brought them this week.

wombat24

zealot - church of the blessed dynayap
Hello, first post on this thread...I am beyond overwhelmed with the almost 1900 pages on this vape. I brought the m starter kit impulsively today and I would love to get a few links or at least sent to the right direction on how to use this vape, tips and tricks and how to clean it. Thank you.
P.S. not trying to be lazy I just finished researching and reading the entire boundless tera and terp pen threads this past month and brought them this week.

Welcome to the Dynaverse!

This is probably the best place to start: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/

I especially recommend Squiby's links.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
So....

An induction heater is such a game changer, that I tried one and bought it immediately.

I don't even have a Dynavap to go with it.

Looking at some Simrell stems now. Anyone know some EU sided custom stem makers (Stardust, Dreamwood, etc?)

How do you guys feel about SS19 or Ti tips for an IH? SS better for sharing and bubbler use? How do the heat-up times compare?

The induction heater hype train is real... damnit.

Sensory Leaf

So....

An induction heater is such a game changer, that I tried one and bought it immediately.

Looking at some Simrell stems now. Anyone know some EU sided custom stem makers (Stardust, Dreamwood, etc?)

How do you guys feel about SS19 or Ti tips for an IH? SS better for sharing and bubbler use? How do the heat-up times compare?

Obviously my personal opinion; I think the slower heat up of the ss tip, works better with an ih then the ti... I even employ techniques with my SS tip and ih, to slow heat up even further (heat for X seconds, then remove for few seconds, before heating again)

mucsusn

60 going on 20
So....

Take a look @phattpiggie

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
It may be time to cut up the woodpile instead of burning it :rolleyes: At this rate I'm burning $50/hr! :tinfoil:

:rofl: Hysterical! I have an M, Ti tip, and Omni. I enjoy both very much so not a hater.

However, no proprietary IH when prototypes began at Spannabis 2 years ago, the skittles colors, etc. have created a lull for me. I guess the low temp cap was something. I'm a flower guy, but I'd like to see a high temp cap for the concentrate Dynacoil users.

But when I saw a wood blank I had to chuckle. Unless you whittle, you're probably going to use a lathe which means you have tools to make 2 holes. ✌

Planck

believes in Dog
:rofl: Hysterical! I have an M, Ti tip, and Omni. I enjoy both very much so not a hater.

However, no proprietary IH when prototypes began at Spannabis 2 years ago, the skittles colors, etc. have created a lull for me. I guess the low temp cap was something. I'm a flower guy, but I'd like to see a high temp cap for the concentrate Dynacoil users.

But when I saw a wood blank I had to chuckle. Unless you whittle, you're probably going to use a lathe which means you have tools to make 2 holes. ✌

I heard :rockon:

:peace::spliff:

P.S Did everyone get what they wanted at the Green Friday sale?
Man that M for a friend at $20 is such a nice thing that George does! What a screamin' deal!
You're a good man @VapCap! :cheers:

Last edited:

metaldude18

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Induction heater + 2019 AuruM test results. Bought the AuruM today

damn!

Tested it with a complete stranger, frequent stoner. After the first two cycles, he was able to talk about his business while being mindful of the click and toking it perfectly. Awesome user experience, consistent hits, no lighter fiddling.

Then, by stroke of luck, I saw another guy with a DynaVap! He quit smoking by way of the DynV. We had a session together. Induction heater will be amazing for small gatherings and friend sessions. Awesome for at home too. Practical portability will be reserved for normal herb vape.

10/10, such a good experience. Thanks to a fellow FC member for the €50 Portside Mini, Black Friday dream essentially! <3 @Siebter

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I was looking at the VapMan when I realized it has a heater unit. The cost of that unit killed the deal. And having a peeve with lighters makes the IH for VC's a must in my book. My VC's won't see a torch, ever. But that also means I better get a backup IH built up. :leaf:

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Had my first dynavap combustion experience a few minutes ago, :uhoh:

My lighter was almost out of butane. I started heating, then it petered out. Got it going again, resumed heating. Petered out. "Come on man," I said to myself -- one more try, I want to use up every last drop of butane before refilling.

Started heating. It petered out.

Then I saw it. :huh:

Smoke. Coming out of the tip. :doh:

Soaked it in some dawn, then some ISO and will let it dry overnight. Hope that smell/taste is out by tomorrow :shrug:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Is there wooden pieces? Stainless cleans up easy. And any honey build-up will protect the core of a wooden stem, although now you will sacrifice that hard won effort.

I took cotton swabs to my pieces when this happened. The chamber typically has some crusty stuff above the screen. That is a bear to remove but that is where the scent is. I removed the screen and wish I didn't. The soaking in alcohol should take care of anything remaining at the screen.

Didn't someone mention coconut milk?

Top Bottom