ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
thanks bro for posting the pics and the nice comments. Pleased that you are liking the stuff. Glad to see the acetal mouthpieces are finding good mates within your collection. I really like using them...they are smooth in the mouth, dont swell due to moisture, and are not cold to the touch like the metal mouthpieces are when used outside in wiinter temps.

A ? about that carbon stem. Is the inside a light colored grey? or dark as on the outside. I have some tubing that is grey on the inside, but havent fitted them yet for the DV tips.

Have a great weekend
Do they grow GDP where you are?
Very powerful in a “M”?

ataxian,

hopla

I saw the last bit of Dynavap rendez-vous on youtube, and asked about a possible mid section made of glass (with mini glass balls in it to cool the vapour off): George said it wasn't on the list, so i guess accessories makers can go full throttle on it, the market is theirs.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Anyone waiting on a responce from dynavap. I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that they will respond. They are just in the middle of a large influx of emails and orders but they are responding in batches. I know waiting is stressful but they are getting back to people. They are resolving the bad batch issue and have an appx of which ones they are. Hope this helps. I will keep anyone posted if anything changes

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I thought the tip was 8mm so I assumed the 9mm grav labs would be the one to fit. Is it actually the 12mm?

Because of the variance in glass, some of the 12mm may be a hair shy of a good fit; the
Walls are ~ 2mm, so (2( 8 )2) mm = 12mm, so yes, 9mm is a no-no.

To ensure that some will fit, bought a batch of 10 12mm Grav chillums. Always make nice gifts
For the ones which are not fit on (as in, “spot on”). :rofl:

Last edited:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
My friend sank a magnet into this block of copper for a nice desk piece. Pictured with a few Glass Charile, @Dave_Smith, stems.

1zwn7d5.png

316as5v.png

Jgott56

Because of the variance in glass, some of the 12mm may be a hair shy of a good fit; the

To ensure that some will fit, bought a batch of 10 12mm Grav chillums. Always make nice gifts

Did you get them off amazon for $19.99?

(just want to make sure I get the right ones because those don't mention a mm size)

I could drop $20 for 10 of these or $23(ish) for a legit glass Charlie long cooling stem... the decision seems fairly obvious to me.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Did you get them off amazon for $19.99?

(just want to make sure I get the right ones because those don't mention a mm size)
2 x $10 at some SMOKE SHOP ‘s?

The opening will have a different size?
I use TEFLON tape from HOME CHEAPO 2 make a seal!
I use a “M” however 2 use it 4 a chillum would B my perception of bliss!

ataxian,

-dab8-

Dyna-saur

Perfect. Thank you!!!

(Assumes the 12mm referred to inner diameter)

ElPic

Take my money
Today, I decided to anodize the stem of my omni using the 9 volts battery technique that I saw on YouTube. I wanted to customize my omni since I was not fast enough to get my hands on a green titanium stem at the 4/19 sale.
It was very easy to do and I am very satisfied with the result!

1556913904-31d6897d-656f-41f1-8a94-450a2f509f35.jpeg

1556913905-eae8b483-5af7-45de-a80b-fa6061cb03db.jpeg

1556913905-fa7dd55e-4ed6-4306-b4cf-2ef22efccbb6.jpeg

armani

Professional Stoner
Today, I decided to anodize the stem of my omni using the 9 volts battery technique that I saw on YouTube. I wanted to customize my omni since I was not fast enough to get my hands on a green titanium stem at the 4/19 sale.

Great result, it looks great.
Might actually try this on my non XL omni.

Mind sharing the videolink?

ElPic

Take my money
Thanks armani, it’s really easy to do honest , and the most expensive thing you need is the 9volts battery, so not a big deal.
I use that video
but there are several more on YouTube, just type : anodizing titanium 9 volt battery.
I made my condenser too, the color chart said light blue but turn out blue gray.
We can only see it through the small carb hole, but I’m kind of fancy :rofl:
1556915796-a5910eb4-2c41-447f-8a9b-af8322ff96a3.jpeg

You can use that chart to estimate the result.
1556917189-d234876f-e602-4277-9fa5-f2fb8fe0e9cf.jpeg

I use 4 battery for my condenser, and 10 for the stem for my results

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Nice. Any plans on doing the mouthpiece and/or the tip?

ElPic

Take my money
Nice. Any plans on doing the mouthpiece and/or the tip?
Honestly, that's what I intended to do at the beginning , but I kind of like it that way now, and the 10 batteries I use during the process have been drained considerably, so I'm scared of not being able to reach a color that match the stem. Maybe when Costco have a sale in the 9V batteries LOL
This is not my last attempt for sure, I really like the process!! My next attempt may be on an omni 2019 :brow:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Got my 2019 M from Cream City Vapes today. The grooves on the tip looked shallow and when I tried a hit I got no airflow with the carb closed. Open carb it was fine but I had to partially cover the carb to get any serious vapor. Cream City Vapes has reached out to me about possible defective tips before I even received my order so I replied to that email asking for a replacement. I’m sure they’ll fix it.

I love the body though. It’s so easy to find the carb now! No more mad scrambling for the carb after I hear the click. I’ve ordered an XL condenser and titanium mouthpiece to turn this into an M XL. I’m also going to throw a Ti tip on there and put the replacement SS tip on a DDave’s water wand.

Cream City also threw in some CBD flower so I had something to vape right out of the package!

Last thought is I love the new tube. No rattling and so easy to open and close.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
We've all heard of VAS (Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome), but I'd like to suggest a new acronym: IHAS - Induction Heater Acquisition Syndrome. Even though my Jarhead IH from @Pipes is still perfectly fine after two years of use, I couldn't resist purchasing his new Caldron. I has IHAS!

$75 with power supply included, I don’t blame you!

odc57

I just received my 2019 "M" and it does not Draw correctly. How long is it taking Dynavap to answer emails ?

odc57,
Top Bottom