abigdaddya

The new 19'M tip offers a significant improvement in airflow compared to other stainless steel M tips IMHO. So much so that it comes close to the performance of the ti tips. The other improvements to the 19' M are very nice as well, like the textured stem, mp profile and the tactile air port. But for me, it's all about the improved tip channels and added ridge divets.

You can't go wrong with the M.

agreed. Comparable Ti flow, but I think it holds the heat a little longer.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
LoL...I bought the parts from Pipes, became impatient, and just put them in a cardboard grinder box. One friend who's used it has already had me order the parts from @Pipes to build their own. And I plan on ordering more parts from Pipes to make another for myself soon, in a better enclosure. lol.

IMG-0128.jpg

For an impatient person, that is one sweet box/enclosure!
With just a few more steps, you could have a portable version.

Having said that, If I wasn’t so catatonic, I could put this into a tiny box for EDC?
Motovation nation.

14vl7at.jpg

Prophecy

Today my order from vaposhop with my 2 2019 M's arrived and had a little surprise in it, there where 2 2018 M's Karma Edition also in the package, so glad that not only the direct pre orders got this from Dynavap. My collection grows and grows.

hopla

You wanna laugh?
Friday night, early morning patrol control on a northern Italian road, licence and what not.
The officer notices my Dynavap on the dashboard where i put it with some money.
I think "now i'm fucked... they'll check the car for cannabis, make me walk a straight line and other circus-like activities..."
He genuinely asks me what is that metallic thing?
And then i had a stroke of genius: "ultrasound whistle... only way to make my dog come back when i go hiking" and i show him how i blow it and tapping with my finger the hole that makes all the magic :)
He nods and starts talking about dog training (i keep talking about dogs for 3 minutes, trying to keep up with my lie as i don't have any dog since 2010...)

Moral of the story: Hey George and the Dynavap crew you aren't that famous in Italy!... yet. :)

sweetvapor12

You wanna laugh?
Friday night, early morning patrol control on a northern Italian road, licence and what not.
The officer notices my Dynavap on the dashboard where i put it with some money.
I think "now i'm fucked... they'll check the car for cannabis, make me walk a straight line and other circus-like activities..."
He genuinely asks me what is that metallic thing?
And then i had a stroke of genius: "ultrasound whistle... only way to make my dog come back when i go hiking" and i show him how i blow it and tapping with my finger the hole that makes all the magic :)
He nods and starts talking about dog training (i keep talking about dogs for 3 minutes, trying to keep up with my lie as i don't have any dog since 2010...)

Moral of the story: Hey George and the Dynavap crew you aren't that famous in Italy!... yet. :)

Saved your butt it wasn't well known haha. I doubt you will make that mistake ever again. Stay safe :)

Ricardo

Love it! This provoked a full on flashback to me as a kid with a dog whistle (and a dog, and a shit ton of stuff :lol:. Dog whistles! I never thought I'd be remembering them. .. but you're spot on, they were like that - a bit shorter maybe :D.. Brilliant :rofl:

hopla

Love it! This provoked a full on flashback to me as a kid with a dog whistle (and a dog, and a shit ton of stuff :lol:. Dog whistles! I never thought I'd be remembering them. .. but you're spot on, they were like that - a bit shorter maybe :D.. Brilliant :rofl:
Sincerely neither do i know where it came from. The fear of being caught (and being half baked maybe helped me too) made me go in the deepest recessed area of my brain, as i never had such a whistle, only a friend of mine when i was about 10 years old...some decades ago... and i never remembered it since that time... ;)

Imagine. Gaol in Italy :rofl:

Dog whistle, indeed! :tup:
For simple possess no Gaol but a fine (if very little amount, in case of large amount or cultivation that can become very ugly)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Man, you might think it’s cheap or whatever, but thats a sweet IH, no question about it.

Yeah, that's why I decided to keep it that way. I can always make one in a fancy wood enclosure at a later date. I have more than one room in my home, so more than one IH is only appropriate :spliff:

I literally just stuck the unit in the box, cut a couple holes with a kitchen-knife, stuck a couple pieces of foam inside the box to hold the thing still and used small pieces of duct tape on the bottom to hold it together, and glued that magnet on the top with superglue.

So, I spent maybe five to ten minutes on it and it's worked fine ever since.
Can't complain about that :tup:

agreed. Comparable Ti flow, but I think it holds the heat a little longer.

Yes. Steel tips will always hold the heat longer than titanium and take a little longer to heat as well.

For an impatient person, that is one sweet box/enclosure!
With just a few more steps, you could have a portable version.

Having said that, If I wasn’t so catatonic, I could put this into a tiny box for EDC?
Motovation nation.

14vl7at.jpg

Making me regret not adding one to my vapefiend pre order. Guess I'll just have to keep adding my shatter to bowls of herb. *sigh*

Yeah, but the portables are still a little too big/bulky for me to want to carry around. I'm fine with my torches when I'm out and about, or just a more outdoor-friendly/less-conspicuous vaporizer all-together like my Fury 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom