Squiby

@Squiby, thats a looker:cool:
primitive organic is on my list.
Thanks. @primitiveorganic 's work is really lovely. The friction fit oring lids are genius. They are so easy to use, stunning to look at and brilliantly designed. If you look closely at the picture it is very difficult to separate the lid from the body of the case and stash. The match and fit is perfect.

You will love your Simrell whatever combo you choose.

Marlon Rando

:tup:
everytime I say to the lady about a new VC accessory, she :disgust: just gives me one of those,
haha! then she asks me to pass her a bowl to vape?! women!
its not easy resisting new bling stark!
I hear Elon Musk is thinking of going to Mars, perhaps G can send one over to him and
b the first to own a VC as a MArtian?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Hoping the DV team will hook me up with a custom cap once they slow down a little... like the picture below. Obviously it won't be brass color, or have a working primer.... but still will be badass.

178-4ph8068-2.jpg

Why don't you take a suited bullet casing and glue the magnet on the bottom inside?
So you'd have a VC stand at the same time.

@stark1 What are 'Wasser Verks'?

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Why don't you take a suited bullet casing and glue the magnet on the bottom inside?
So you'd have a VC stand at the same time.

@stark1 What are 'Wasser Verks'?

That's a great idea for a cap remover and a stand! I can incorporate that into a necklace charm even and have a portable cap remover that looks badass and is always on me.... better than plain magnets hanging from my neck lol.

.270 caliber brass fits over the tip perfectly once grinded down.... but not over the tip and cap. It's like the same ID as the actual cap. I have used .270 and 9mm to make tire valve caps in the past.

.338 Lapua is an expensive round and I don't currently have any to play with... but I'll grab a few and see what I can come up with...

I'd still like the actual cap to be engraved, but this will give me something to try while I wait. Thanks for the idea brother!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Nice that you like my idea.
Just look at the next shooting range. They should have a mass of it I guess. But am unfortunately pretty unknowing about cause of the shitty laws on weapons in Germany. But I LOVE shooting.
The only nice experience in the Army. I shot with all I could get in my hands.

@stark1, reminds me on the German word 'Wasserwerk' that means waterworks, water company.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice that you like my idea.
Just look at the next shooting range. They should have a mass of it I guess. But am unfortunately pretty unknowing about cause of the shitty laws on weapons in Germany. But I LOVE shooting.
The only nice experience in the Army. I shot with all I could get in my hands.

@stark1, reminds me on the German word 'Wasserwerk' that means waterworks, water company.

eject-ly, mein freund :nod: the bubbly

stark1,
Reactions: Hogni

supreme86

Ok so I cleaned my shadow m today and took it for a spin and I have to say that although it looks beautiful I don't like the amount of air flow I'm getting versus my m17. I think I may be the only one in the dynaverse to say this but I like the restricted air flow I get from my m17 tip on my glass condenerless xxxl @davesmith stem. I tested out the shadow tip on this stem and I was able to hit it from click to click with very smooth what looked to be thin vapour compared to what I would usually see looking into the glass stem as I took a pull with my m17 tip which would look visably thick. But when I exhaled there was a fair amount of vapour not as much as the M17 tip but much cooler. I forgot to mention I use the mouth pull technique as it best mimics smoking a joint so I always cut off the carb if there is one that is. Anyway to me the M18 tip is like having a omni set at the sweet spot which is nice for long huge cool fat rips from click to click but I like taking puffs and using the so called dip and sip technique even though I don't dip and sip as I use a triple flame torch but it works amazingly for me and I get a nice joint length session with about as many puffs as I would take on a joint. So basically to me it's like smoking without smoking. And to get to my final point if anyone of you amazing people have a M17 tip you want to sell or even swap for a brand new M18 tip which I would buy as I am keeping my shadow please DM me. I am in the uk so people in Europe would be great.

GtrBob

That's because imgur hates us so we should strive to use more friendly image hosting sites. Stark1 uploaded it to a different image host.:2c:

:peace:

I didn't have to here, fyi.
I just went to his Imgur pic, rt clicked on it, and copy/pasted the image address right in the 'image' icon of the FC toolbar at the top of my post...

qGqZOZp.jpg

...no problemo.

arnoldterminator2.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Like this?

I just went to his Imgur pic, rt clicked on it, and copy/pasted the image address right in the 'image' icon of the FC toolbar at the top of my post...

qGqZOZp.jpg

...no problemo.

Donno, Bob

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

qGqZOZp.jpg

...no problemo.

arnoldterminator2.jpg
Just because you can see an image doesn't mean the other members can. If it's already in your cache, it will appear for you just fine. Everybody else, not so much.

:peace:

Top Bottom