cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think I may order a titanium tip for my ‘M’ :hmm:

Someone convince me it’s worth it :uhoh:
The most noticeable difference between the Ti tips and the steel tips is the Ti tips heat and cool faster. Those who prefer the steel tips usually would rather they hold their heat longer. It's really personal preference, but you can get used to either.

I think hit and dippers prefer the steel? At least some do. I personally prefer the Ti.

Ha ha. Dip and Sippers I guess. I was close...

Last edited:

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Ti & stainless caps... nice comparison to have. I've started my VCing with a stainless and after some short period I got my XLS condenser and my Ti tip to build up my nanoVong. At the beginning the Ti tip needed some delicate handling. Easy to heat up and clouds would come much easier with the first round than with the stainless one.
While getting used to both of them, I still can't clearly decide which one I prefer. The both have their cons and pros and I think that the outdoor with the indoor separation that I've decided to have (Ti for indoors and stainless outdoors) makes this selection work just fine. When you're outside on the go there's always the chance that you're less careful than at home so a bit of extra heating won't really matter. Whereas at home you'll be seating on your sofa or your desk and the Ti will be there to accompany you with a fine beer or malt... :)

warren0728

The most noticeable difference between the Ti tips and the steel tips is the Ti tips heat and cool faster. Those who prefer the steel tips usually would rather they hold their heat longer. It's really personal preference, but you can get used to either.
i use my "m" xls with the ss tip when there are more than just me partaking ... having a slower cool down for passing it around helps ... i use my nonavong xls with the titanium tip when it's just me ... so i don't need/want the slower cool down ... ymmv

StoneMan

Still hyped about the new stem so I'm going to post it again! I'm just so thankful for Dynavap and you guys too, the people I know that are as into this stuff as I am! :D

This look is my favorite, Lightning Shadow M
2n84dpg.jpg

Legos for herb. I fucking love it.:love:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Looks awesome!

This thread sure moves fast...
Enjoying a CBD bowl in the Nonavong-S with breakfast, through my lil ashcatcher/whip setup. A little kief sprinkled on top for good measure. Tasted really nice!

I think I will either plug the carb-hole with some cork or carve some ribs into the wood's surface where it's located, for easier finding (like the bigger Nonavongs have)

I also am (slowly) learning how to work with wood, will need to see how one can go about making their own wooden stems hehe.

I had a few Questions maybe some of you know the answers to, I haven't looked through this whole thread yet but will in the coming days.

Can you use an e-nano to heat the cap? I know Ed's Woodscents are designed to do that somehow but since I "only" have a nano I thought I'd ask if anyone's tried.

Can you make stem milk with the metal parts? I usually boil my glas stems in milk once they're too gunked up, would that work with the vapcap parts? Or is it better not to drink that reclaim...? :)

Have a really bad 1 flame torch that seems to not really hold the butane, am hoping to get a better one in the next few days.

Tried some hash with organic cotton in front of the screen, even a tiny sliver will get 4-5 hits and really nice through water!

Also enjoying the "spinning" more than Iwould have thought haha.
And I also accidentally combusted yesterday and burnt my fingers fidgeting with the vape while playing games :lol:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:tup:
Still hyped about the new stem so I'm going to post it again! I'm just so thankful for Dynavap and you guys too, the people I know that are as into this stuff as I am! :D

This look is my favorite, Lightning Shadow M
2n84dpg.jpg

Legos for herb. I fucking love it.:love:

Just seeing it, I feel the body electric! :tup:

One-of-a-kind memorabilia. :cheers:

(Add a VC-IH, a little herb, and it will be the tits, “Civilized”.) :)

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
To all the newbies...

I've found that the smallest bowl size (50%) on the Ti-Tips gives me basically the same effects as a full bowl size, and therefore any more than 50% bowl size seems a waste. Look in the "best of vapcap" thread for a method of reducing the bowl size of the M
(the SS tip from the M lacks the grooves for different screen positions/bowl sizes that the Ti-Tips have)

Though some experienced members claim equal success from a small loose nugget in the bowl, i find a ground lightly packed bowl (half bowl) gives the best results, for me.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have saved so much since getting my first glass OG, I rarely see the man but once a month. Maybe.

Now that Massachusetts is free from past draconian measures, one can freely buy-and-vape, a sample
Variety Pack of 5-different strains is $70 :ko: at the LPS, “Local Pot Shoppe”.

Win. Win. Smile. Smile. :):cheers::spliff:

:mmmm:Now I can get more “Toys For Big Boys”....

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
To all the newbies...

I've found that the smallest bowl size (50%) on the Ti-Tips gives me basically the same effects as a full bowl size, and therefore any more than 50% bowl size seems a waste. Look in the "best of vapcap" thread for a method of reducing the bowl size of the M
(the SS tip from the M lacks the grooves for different screen positions/bowl sizes that the Ti-Tips have)

Though some experienced members claim equal success from a small loose nugget in the bowl, i find a ground lightly packed bowl (half bowl) gives the best results, for me.

What I never fully understood: The need for the adjustable grooves. I can fill my tip with as much material as I want (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) and it works equally good. I must admit that I never succeeded in adjusting the screen using the grooves without issues, so I stopped trying. Must be me and my motoric skills. But it seems as if I am not missing too much: It also works fine without. :)

Last edited:

Campos

When it comes to play with the carb hole, how do you guys do it? I started from the "beninging" with the M, as i was playing a flute, ie with the hole facing up and using my index finger, but after some usage i somehow prefer to place de carb hole facing down, and using the thumb to close—open the carb hole by just rolling a bit the M between my fingers and leting the hole to take as much or as little air as you want.
Small device with many options!!!

Ricardo

Totally with you there, although I think the smallest chamber setting with the Ti tip is one-third. I've had goodish results with little nuggets but I get consistently good vapor with a medium fine grind at the smallest setting, packed spongily and (depending on heat source) heating a couple of seconds past the click.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Who was the guy who won the silver mp? I mean to remember it was @cybrguy ?

Another of the silver ones went to @Squiby, I mean?

Guess the Shadow with an XL condenser paired with the silver mp would look awesome.
Would really like to see that pairing if one of you would be so nice.
I will pair my coming shadow with the spinning ti mp at least.

Slappy Joe

Totally with you there, although I think the smallest chamber setting with the Ti tip is one-third. I've had goodish results with little nuggets but I get consistently good vapor with a medium fine grind at the smallest setting, packed spongily and (depending on heat source) heating a couple of seconds past the click.
I bought the Ti tip because of the adjust-a-bowl feature. I microdose and use the smallest bowl setting with a fine grind. Lightly dipping into the ground stuff and I get just enough in there to be a spongy packed tip (perfect for what I was after).

stark1

Lonesome Planet
When it comes to play with the carb hole, how do you guys do it? I started from the "beninging" with the M, as i was playing a flute, ie with the hole facing up and using my index finger, but after some usage i somehow prefer to place de carb hole facing down, and using the thumb to close—open the carb hole by just rolling a bit the M between my fingers and leting the hole to take as much or as little air as you want.
Small device with many options!!!

If you like playing with toys, you may like this concept design by Wittgenstein (who has since
Gone MIA since getting a new GF). ;)

2a45tf.jpg

Marlon Rando

@beyond6strings got any new Sunday Vids to lighten up the VC day?
you been quiet on here.

Now that Massachusetts is free from past draconian measures, one can freely buy-and-vape, a sample
Variety Pack of 5-different strains is $70 :ko: at the LPS, “Local Pot Shoppe”.

I must make my way to NOHO soon! im sure the lines are ridiculous, I heard their is an app with NETA
to order beforehand if you know what to get. idk

DDave gooey wands stirred in with some coffee today! nice..

Campos

If you like playing with toys, you may like this concept design by Wittgenstein (who has since
Gone MIA since getting a new GF). ;)

2a45tf.jpg
It´s beautiful!! Love that concept. Thanks!! I see its back on the thread, will have a proper read on this.

Campos,
Reactions: Xclerk
Top Bottom