stark1

Lonesome Planet
It's not really that - I have two Vapcaps that I use regularly (and another couple not so much) and would like to keep them together - I'm always opening the wrong tube to get at the NonaVong and I don't keep herb in the stash side. I use jars for bud and little plastic silicone earplug containers for ground weed. Plus, I believe Dynavap will do double-garages if requested. It's no big deal, it would just make my world a tiny bit happier.
Plus, I'm getting very grumpy in my autumn years at the "that's not worth fixing (= I can't be bothered making the effort) , you'd be better off getting a new one".... attitude of so-called professionals.

“Autumn years”, eh.

I thought you were a 30 something, teaching the young, @Ricardo. I never
imagined you in Golden Pond phase.

If enough customers ask for a double barrel DynaStash, @VapCap is quite responsive to ideas,
Always receptive to new ideas.

corvidae

@Skunkport @corvidae some of us like to fly by the seat of our undies!

I had just woken up as well, can't be arsed to wear pants in the morning and especially not with this (28C) weather!

I don't wear undies, it's not my thighs I'm worried about burning :p

Oh I've made that mistake as well late one night with my first vape (Flowermate Aura, horrible thing), that really sucked for a week or so until it healed up

Marlon Rando

I know a good few lefties and they moan about everything from tin-openers to golf clubs to computer mice to blotched ink.

Yep, I concur, full blown lefty here, vapcap in my left though and torch in right hand, funny driving in Australia with a 5 speed clutch seemed more natural as the driver side is on the right and stick on left, took a while to get the hang of parking on the other side and traffic flow in general. "Righties" never see the left hook coming:goon:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I may have got that term wrong. Most definitions refer to later in life, especially after retirement. So we'll call it an Indian Summer, OK?
But 30 something?? You can add another 20 something to that :rolleyes:

Well, that is the new twenty, isn’t it?

I have seen some “grands” in their fifties, and man if they don’t look Grand! :tup:

GILF, Ma.

Oh, yah, wondering if I shouldn’t get another OMNI.....:myday:

kushkush

happy camper....
Oh, yah, wondering if I shouldn’t get another OMNI.....:myday:

I was just thinking not so long ago.... of all the weed vaporizers out there, IMO there’s nothing that comes close to the Vapcap and I don’t say that to get kudos, I really mean it. But...there’s something else going on...called the lust to purchase new things all the time. So Dynavap, you’d better be inventing new things all the time so we can satisfy that awful need to keep spending spending spending...without having to look elsewhere.... that goes for all the ‘other’ vapcap parts/accessory makers too! :D

:2c:

warren0728

there’s something else going on...called the lust to purchase new things all the time. So Dynavap, you’d better be inventing new things all the time so we can satisfy that awful need to keep spending spending spending...without having to look elsewhere.... that goes for all the ‘other’ vapcap parts/accessory makers too! :D
very true ... i am bummed that the carbon fiber stem is no longer available ... hopefully they bring it back

Majordude2626

So my general feeling with dynavap products is that if you really want it, get it now. I'm saying this because I've been buying their products for a I'd say a year and half or so. In that time I've seem numerous things come and go. For example I have a burl vong s. It is friggin beautiful. I've topped with an assange orange mouthpiece. None of this is available at this time. Sandblasted M. Gone. 18mm Vongs body, gone. Matte omni gone. Sounds like carbon fiber stem might be gone. In general you gotta get it if you really want it, or you may just be ass out. I recently got a nonovong, and it is functional, but nowhere near as nice as the wood I was getting before.

Skunkport

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have a thread right now in the medical section, to go along w/ that a simple question. For micro dosing, is it worth upgrading to the TI tip on the M? Or is it just as easy to take 1-2 pulls from the M standard SS, and go back to it if need be? Thanks

Might as well answer your question yourself, get the tip while it’s on sale, the price will only go up, what
With the tariff wars....

Someone mentioned having options, options are good :cheers:

ayu6vs.jpg
aa

JerryBond

Hey guys.
Let me start by asking, does everyone's cap & tip look like this? I've managed to clean the cap a bit more than shown in the picture, but it feels like i've overdone it with regular flame back when i didn't have the proper equipment yet?

I'm always cleaning with isopropanol, and this is the state it's in from before i begun to do so.

Are there any sensible solutions for cleaning this, to make it look brand-new-ish?

In this video the guy uses whink rust stain remover, and it restores the titanium from being anodized, and then anodizes it as i plan to do with the parts after cleaning.
as i'm from EU, the product he uses is not in reach, but i'm looking for an alternative of sorts?
I've looked into it and i see it uses HF acid (i'm a chemist so don't try to teach me about it ty <3)
any safer alternatives?

what do you guys do, if in fact it is restorable?

36542610_1747801025313973_2173317455378644992_n.jpg

Top Bottom