cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
https://www.etsy.com/listing/568982302/the-biggie-dugout-for-dynavap-xl?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Would anyone recomend buying this? Cheaper then the dynastash and seems like a good option for the XL
At least that one is closed so it won't be as smelly. The material is very light weight so it is a little nicer in a shirt pocket than wood which is heavier. If the one I got (5 posts up) hadn't been so smelly due to its openness I might not have upgraded to wood, but I am glad now that I did. There is something about wood...
ndmt06.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is. I wouldn't mind a container that would fit in my DS goods storage as the wood tends to dry out herb kept there.

In my case <g> the stink was coming from the vape itself. If I cleaned it every night it would only get stinky after a hard day of use. But I usually go a week before cleaning. (Don't tell my Mom)

LabPong

Gonna buy M 2018 + TI tip. Main reason is microdosing (0.01-0.02 g) through adjustable bowl, but saw few posts where people were talking about "loose" CCD in top groove, how common this issue is? Fast heat up time is also nice bonus, but some people say difference is small, other that it's big (like 10 vs 20 sec). As I understand faster cooldown lets you make more hits from one big bowl, because of less heat retaining compared to SS (herb doesn't get overcooked)? How do you think is it possible to get dark brown AVB through TI tip in one long hit with smallest bowl adjustment? Would like to have an option during purchase SS/TI tip, don't know what to do with SS tip if I'll get TI...

I would think using the top or middle setting for the CCD would not matter too much, but I would use it in the middle and use a home made cupped screen. The screens that come with arizers are perfect for making little domed screens that fit perfectly in a vapcap tip. I only use my vapcaps with Ti tips, Ti CCD, and a SS cupped screen....then my flower and cover with cap. This keeps things pretty clean and does not seem to limit the taste at all to me. And I am fairly sensitive and taste is very important in the vaping process to me.

With the Ti tip you will have to be somewhat more careful not to combust as the tipping point of heat comes on quicker than a SS tip. Just respect the click and do not go over more than 1 second if you want to keep it "un-charred". Using a torch for me is harder to get the max heat without charring.....than using a IH.

Now because I only use an IH, I can control the heat extremely well and this is important going for the nice full draws and getting exactly what you want out of them.

@rokko buy a DDave wand and stick the SS tip in there? Few people reckon the SSis better for the wands.

Those that would say that ...are probably in the minority. I want full flavor when I go through water.....so no SS which has less taste but is smoother.

Kurtdigglur

Long draws
I’m happy to say I can return to medicating myself properly. I was in love with my Dynavap and Mighty but sold them becuse my work started random screens. Now they’re are allowing medical Jane and I couldn’t be happier. I was worried I’d be back on steroids and what not. Sorry for the off topic but I miss the shit outta my dynavap and about to get another. So appreciate your lovely little devices while you have them. You never know what you have until it’s gone and these dynavap s are among some of the greatest things to own.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Awesome to hear another person get to return to their dynavap after an extended absence, right before my post.

My first ever order or experience with dynavap came recently, and I finally got to utilize it today. I guess I should have assumed this many people voicing praise for the dynavap line probably weren’t at least all wrong.

I’m in love. Fuck combustion, I’m done. Thank you all, and thank you @dynavap

Last edited:

caliganja420

At least that one is closed so it won't be as smelly. The material is very light weight so it is a little nicer in a shirt pocket than wood which is heavier. If the one I got (5 posts up) hadn't been so smelly due to its openness I might not have upgraded to wood, but I am glad now that I did. There is something about wood...
ndmt06.jpg

How do you like the DynaStash? Im really considering getting one before the 20% sale ends, there only $43 seems like a good deal
Would anyone else recommend getting a dynastash?

Krahl

You know, it's a 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other. I think it really depends on how much you are gonna use it through water. If you'll get a sufficient amount of water usage then go with the vong & ti tip now.

Thankyou for the advice, I think I will go a vong as I use water 90% of the time, is there any difference/advantage between NONAVONG-XLS and NONAVONG standard apart from length ?

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I was quite surprised during the last days how "bad" the Vapcap performs on outdoor trips. I was hiking at different heights, with wind and changing temperatures and firing up the Vapcap in such an environment is not perfect. Results are far away from being as predictable as indoors. I have switched to battery-driven vapes for this kind of activity now, to get a more consistent experience, but the Vapcaps still have their place, of course.

Ricardo

How do you like the DynaStash?
The Dynastash is cool, way cool. It looks good, feels good, pure class. However, I suspect that most people don't stash their herb in it. It's a bit fiddly, and smelly, and you make a wrong move and there's ground weed all over the floor. Maybe good for smallish nuggets but if I had my time again I'd contact Dynavap and ask for a "double garage" version : Ti Omni and Cocobolo NonaVong :2c:

Thankyou for the advice, I think I will go a vong as I use water 90% of the time, is there any difference/advantage between NONAVONG-XLS and NONAVONG standard apart from length ?
Nope. Well, I say nope but I only have the standard version and she's a beauty. In fact, I can imagine an xls with a small bubbler being awkward. You'll only be holding it to spin and heat, then drop it into the glass. At the end of the day, it's the tip and cap that matter, not the length of the NonaVong :2c:

asdf420

I am really fucking looking forward to my Ti tip. The hits from the SS tip are good, but they just drag on too long. It's too much time inhaling before I can inhale air and exhale. And more airflow!
Also getting concentrate pads. Could this thing be worth using over something like an HVT Sai for that?

Just want more bamboo, to make more stems. And maybe a DDave GonG stem. Which I couldn't figure out how to buy. The site was all broken for me.

Last edited:

Ricardo

@Summer Lighter steady in left hand,
"Assume you're left-handed?"

Are you assuming I'm left-handed or asking me how I would do it if I were sinister?
No, I'm right handed (except with cutlery), so I have much more dexterity to spin and control the Vapcaps with my right hand while keeping the lighter rock steady in my left. Does that make sense?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Whenever I see an obvious left hander, I ask them which hand they wipe their arse with? They usually say, "Left of course" and I then quickly tell them what dirty bastards they are and that I wipe my arse with toilet paper, not my hand.:tup:
My old man was a lefty who had half his thumb and his whole index finger missing on his left hand, apparently I hold my fork weirdly (so my wife says) probably because he taught me how to use it.

paehtod

Me too, i use left hand hold the torch and rotate the vapcap with right hand, but when using bricks or dreamwood, i use left hand to hold the vape and use right hand to handle the torch.
I guess it is because left hand can hold things steady and right hand more nimble, for right hand people.

Ricardo

But the nunnery made me ambidextrous.
Did they use the "tie your left hand behind your back" method or the equally sadistic "rap your knuckles with a ruler" when they saw you use your left"?

EDIT : About the double-garage Dynastash, I tried to do it myself but don't have the tools. I took it to a carpenter with my NonaVong and said I'd like it to fit in this side just the same as the other, please. My own investigations indicate that we need a Brad-point drill bit which he had, but too big and also a wooden plug so you start drilling dead centre, which he didn't have either. Useless!

Last edited:

Skunkport

I don't really see the attraction in a double-garage Dynastash, I guess if you're meeting friends who aren't smart enough to have a vapcap yet? :p

How about a storage tube? You could use the tube as a stash, to make your dynastash more smellproof and secure. I actually assumed the Snapstash would be sized to fit in there until my large arrived, would have bought small if I knew they were this big.

Anybody found a neatly fitting container for the stash side without drilling/modding?

StringTheorista

Green envelope with Omni stem arrived today. Damn but that’s pretty! Feels cool to spin. Switched the carbon fiber into an xls.

I found the regular length vong sits low in the joint on my sneaky Pete’s globe, which makes it a bit harder to cover the airport. But after blocking the air intake completely byplacing x-ring upstream of it, really no difference.

Ricardo

I don't really see the attraction in a double-garage Dynastash, I guess if you're meeting friends who aren't smart enough to have a vapcap yet? :p
It's not really that - I have two Vapcaps that I use regularly (and another couple not so much) and would like to keep them together - I'm always opening the wrong tube to get at the NonaVong and I don't keep herb in the stash side. I use jars for bud and little plastic silicone earplug containers for ground weed. Plus, I believe Dynavap will do double-garages if requested. It's no big deal, it would just make my world a tiny bit happier.
Plus, I'm getting very grumpy in my autumn years at the "that's not worth fixing (= I can't be bothered making the effort) , you'd be better off getting a new one".... attitude of so-called professionals.

Top Bottom