HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Disclaimer: I'm notoriously clumsy and I'm 99,9% sure you won't have the same cleaning issue as me.

A cleaning question.

I used a Q-tip and some ISO to clean the condenser tube. I have the same problem like I had with the alcohol wipes: tiny pieces get stuck in the condenser tube. I already torched it (lots of smoke escaped from the tube) and rinsed it in water. My next step is to throw the condenser in coconut milk and rinse it afterwards.

Any other recommendations to remove those pieces? I'm afraid pipe cleaners would also leave some tiny bits behind.

I had a terrible time with pipe cleaners and q tips too.

I use these bushes. All of the sizes will go down the tube. To get the brushes back to white again, because they will turn brown, just put them in a bowl of warm ISO, they will clean up in seconds. If the iso is not heated up it doesn't seem to clean the brushes.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDK78GQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

jackmormon

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Debating with myself, seen one, seen all. :o

Might be a nice change of venue for you, nice drive up, the Cannafest, and Noho

is an electric town, despite the Smith girls being out for the yeah! Summer.

Biggest LGBTQIAcrowd ever. Outside of P-town.

Justify ===> @ny, ny !

The winnah!

dqZSXv4.jpg

f6KAqtK.jpg

Last edited:

viciouselbow

Just purchased an M; I foolishly cleaned the cap without even inspecting it and used ethyl alcohol. I noticed some discoloration around the edges of the cap and was wondering if the ethyl alcohol may have caused it.

paehtod

Just purchased an M; I foolishly cleaned the cap without even inspecting it and used ethyl alcohol. I noticed some discoloration around the edges of the cap and was wondering if the ethyl alcohol may have caused it.
If it is around the edge, I guess that's the mark of laser cutting, simply iso wipe will not degrade the SS so quick. No worry vapcap is the most durable vape I had.:tup::rockon:

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Here we go...

The boss arrived to Berlin, Germany

c21440031b5e866ffff5bba10b12a6b0.jpg

George and the Vaposhop posse are hungry

39e3ad8316e1b8f2655a6b9896bc4c84.jpg

George's new coloured toy and his DynaStash

79299e50debd581cd9f6192b97663c13.jpg

Yes, he's indeed in Berlin

0b03e369741882fe4e5dfa8dd98b24f5.jpg

George's NonaVong and his Omni parked on my new DS burl long DGDM and my Omni at the side

d3d29f934cc4585a1b01a3d9d3b48bb3.jpg

Have a break have a VapCap

5559fc91266c319be020216f9079a80a.jpg

No, it's not a prototype of the new IH, it's my PS Mini from @Pipes

6ef19a59f721aab749bc3617fb2733e7.jpg

Master instructor at work

02962fbd02beb08d6d9777191cb4a586.jpg

Satisfied?

Last edited:

Ricardo

Can I ask a general question here which I know has been discussed before, regarding how much herb people vape per day/week/month.
It's not about judgement, just to get a general idea.
When I first started vaping, and for a couple of years afterwards, I used to get ridiculously high on the smallest setting of the Ti tip. This was great in many ways..... I mostly vape alone, I was getting insanely high for hours on end on 0.03g (is that right?).
But there were downsides. When I did vape with friends (me vape, they smoke, me try to show them how great the Vapcap is, they keep on toking) . Anyway, I would be way too high, way too soon for way too long. So I was kinda pleased when I built up a bit of a tolerance. One 1/3 cap nice, another one? Mmmmm. Now I find myself properly down in the dumps there seems to be no amount of weed enough to get me high as in "forget the fuck about everything but the music" high

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Can I ask a general question here which I know has been discussed before, regarding how much herb people vape per day/week/month.
It's not about judgement, just to get a general idea.
When I first started vaping, and for a couple of years afterwards, I used to get ridiculously high on the smallest setting of the Ti tip. This was great in many ways..... I mostly vape alone, I was getting insanely high for hours on end on 0.03g (is that right?).
But there were downsides. When I did vape with friends (me vape, they smoke, me try to show them how great the Vapcap is, they keep on toking) . Anyway, I would be way too high, way too soon for way too long. So I was kinda pleased when I built up a bit of a tolerance. One 1/3 cap nice, another one? Mmmmm. Now I find myself properly down in the dumps there seems to be no amount of weed enough to get me high as in "forget the fuck about everything but the music" high

Ricardo, it may have something to do with the quality of the strain, Tio? :hmm:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
IIRC, you were lamenting the availability of good shit in your circumference of friends. Perhaps
Reach out and extend your horizon.

You can really get bomb blasted with some of the stuff available on the mainland, Tio.

My fantasy makeshift RPG launcher. For my tallyban friends.
hC9AIEB.jpg

Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
high for hours on end on 0.03g
A gram lasts me between 30 mins and an hour, when I use the Plenty with original full sized bowl.
I got my White Rhino mother plant in 1999 and have only just replaced it this year with Incredible Bulk.
I could still `Chuck a Whitey' if I used too much of the old Rhino (7grams a day was fine, combusting, now 2-3 grams a day vaping)
This thread may be of interest to you;
How much bud do you vaporize in an average day of use?
The list could have had a few more columns to cover heavier users, but gives a good idea of what different people consume.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@phattpiggie your work continues to amaze! Beautiful!

I was messing around with wood again yesterday. Decided a couple of extra mouthpieces wouldn't go amiss.... Pretty happy with what i managed given the lack of a lathe. Wasn't sure id get them thin and even enough...

Yeah. Sure. But I'm switching around and I guess I'm high but I want to be stoned! Imma ask my guy for some extra added THC next time :rockon:
Or, more likely, take a T - break.
Anyone having Windows 10 problems today?

Agreed that a T-break is normally the best answer. But as well as varying strains, I find varying vapcaps & lighter combos can also help keep things 'fresh' . And this is why it's great to have more than one vapcap and lighter, as we all know :)

And also, as I say periodically in the thread, don't always stick with the same technique all the time, even if you think you've got it nailed, it's worth trying out something else out because sometimes you find something that works better in that moment. .variables variables . .

EDIT: thinking about the above. . @stark1 must be the most blazed of us all :) he is the king of varied vapcap use. In fact I almost genuinely wonder if stark has ever done more than a single bowl on the same device. . before 'XXLing it' or going for a 'fish bowl' hit or the 'double-tip+medical apparatus hit' . . . high's the limit hey starky :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom