Teaturtle

Looking forward to trying mine out when it arrives.

I'm concerned about potentially wasting weed, + throat-irritation from such a short thing to inhale from, but for 50 bucks it's gonna be well worth it to find out.

Teaturtle,
Reactions: Megaton

kushkush

happy camper....
The site came back up for about one minute. Then I looked at my cart and it was empty.... oh gawd no. So it’ll take a lot longer to refill it (trying to remember what-all was in it). Then the site wouldn’t load a new page at all. So they’ve got big problems. I don’t know how I’m going to figure out what belongs in my cart plus decide which new vapcap to get within 20 minutes (yes, I have been deliberating that)...assuming I can keep the site up for that long. Oh my.

Edit: Just got another message that I’ve got 20 minutes to shop for the 40% deal. But...there was no way to get back to the main page so I could get to the ‘vaporizer’ page so I started from scratch. Got to the site and chose ‘vaporizers’ and all I got was a big blank white page.

:2c:

kushkush,
Reactions: stark1

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I hope they try and finish their video. It may very well be that if they are broadcasting through the same connection as their website that that may be part of why it crashed. They were competing for their own bandwidth...

I got in and got out. I had my order placed and my order confirmation letter was dated at 4:22 PM. Pretty darn quick.

Got a Dynastash and an extra cap.

After that, the site crashed. Then, I went back and it was up and running fine with the "Extended" time frame listed. The site was actually running so well, I shopped around for a moment before deciding I had everything I wanted and logged off to ease server load.

This makes up for me buying my M before ANY 420 sales. I bought it the day before the sales at puffitup and paid full price. LMAO I don't need the stash but at 40% off...... what impulse disorder buyer could refuse.

Now, if EpicVape will have a similar sale, I'll be buying an E-Nano next.

kushkush

happy camper....
Okay, looks like my order went through. That was not easy. And I just hope I ordered what I wanted to order. Could have done more had I had the time to think a little better but...well, I did order something I sure don’t need...a dark wood OmniVong. Am I gonna like it? Can’t wait to get my package which will remind me of what else I ordered.

So anyway Moderator you can delete my last two hysterical posts. I’m done now. :D

:2c:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Got my order in. Still a few minutes left. If you are trying. Still waiting for a confirmation email.
Had to retry my order after being dumped. BTW. All my flash sale orders in my cue for the past week got reduced automatically.

Waldorulez

Dyna is a good vape but we need style like the color metal body's do they still have those like the color of the grasshopper vape

Waldorulez,
Reactions: ashinybox

kushkush

happy camper....
Didn't bandit tell you to get it all set before the sale? Bandit appears wise... ;)

Actually, I really did think I already had everything I was going to order in my Cart. Then it showed an empty cart so I had to rethink what-all was in it and re-order those things hoping I didn’t forget anything. (Still hoping I didn’t forget anything) Then, although I’d decided NOT to get another vapcap I ordered one anyway. There’s just no planning logic to this kind of thinking, you know. :nod:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Placed my order, CC info, it said please wait. Cool.

Waited. A long wait.

When I checked later, the prices went back to 20%.

WTF :D needless to say, I am a bit confused. A bit tiffed, too. ;)

But, hey, at least I am still vertical! :)

Edgedamage

Placed my order, CC info, it said please wait. Cool.

Waited. A long wait.

When I checked later, the prices went back to 20%.

WTF :D needless to say, I am a bit confused. A bit tiffed, too. ;)

But, hey, at least I am still vertical! :)
I got the server interrupt page, and the cart was empty after a long wait. Check your profile page under purchases .it should show you got it after all.

u812many

I really only want the tip.

:) Wanted one mainly for the tip as well, ended up with two. I would’ve bought a handful if they sold just the ss tip plus 40% off lol. The new ss tip has been on my daily since it came out.

I do see in pictures of new purchases that the titanium fins are now milled like the fins on the new ss tip. I’d like to see the titanium tips retain heat a little longer like the new ss tip. If I’m not mistaken it would need more mass in order to do that and the extra milling on the fins would have the opposite effect. It has its uses but think that’s what I don’t like about the LE 7fin, it’s pretty but it doesn’t stay hot very long.

Variety is the spice of life though, and it makes me want more dyna-parts. Thank you for the sales and happy 4/20 to all!

Top Bottom