stark1

Lonesome Planet
In a while—add a lot of pepper. And don’t sneeze. J/k

8Bufhyk.jpg

Last edited:

almost there

So should I stay logged into their site and just refresh the main page every once and awhile?
This is what I did- I had 2 computers logged on in addition to my phone. I missed the first window and caught the second one this morning. I followed @pxl_jockey 's wise advice and preloaded my cart. Caught the flash sale by random but it crashed so many times I had no idea I got my order in or not till just a few minutes ago bc no confirmation email was recieved. Throughout the whole endeavor I was racing from one computer to another refreshing the page and doing the same with the phone in my hand, it was quite a scene.

@RUDE BOY I apologize for sounding sanctimonious, I understand the high stress and strong desire to get the in on the deals. The whole experience left me very charged and emotional, quite the rush. This set of sales aren't meant to be a certainty for everyone which is all a part of the race. With the prices that is offered it would be detrimental for them to hold this deal so everyone who wants in is guarenteed the deal.

Last edited:

Oldvsnew

So I have some questions. 40 years as a one hitter user I am trying VC because of all of you. I owned a early pax and the non functionality of it when mildy dirty helped steer me to the VC. Can I use nuggets instead of shake are nuggets more flavor then shake? Can I use a nugget as pad for concentrates? Can I just shove the VC in a rubber stopper to use in a bong? Is there a bong that the VC just slips over the stem of? Is there a quick clean tip the equivalent of shoving 2 toothpicks through a hot one hitter to allow it to work a little longer?
Thank you in advance

Oldvsnew,
Reactions: Squiby

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
So I have some questions. 40 years as a one hitter user I am trying VC because of all of you. I owned a early pax and the non functionality of it when mildy dirty helped steer me to the VC. Can I use nuggets instead of shake are nuggets more flavor then shake? Can I use a nugget as pad for concentrates? Can I just shove the VC in a rubber stopper to use in a bong? Is there a bong that the VC just slips over the stem of? Is there a quick clean tip the equivalent of shoving 2 toothpicks through a hot one hitter to allow it to work a little longer?
Thank you in advance

You can use nuggets or ground. Nuggets are tastier and ground material probably extracts a little more. You can make a flower sandwich with flower and concentrates or get some hemp fiber and put the concentrates in that. You can get a fat mouthpiece that allows you to put the VC into pretty much any bong, and if you want you can buy 'Vongs' right from Dynavap that fit 14mm bongs. And there are after-market makers that can make you things in 18mm.

And the best way to clean it is an ISO bath followed by a very thorough rinsing in clean water. I'm unfamiliar with the 2 toothpick trick and I used a one-hitter for over 20 years.

I think that about covers it. You can also use your search engine and look for videos-there are a bunch of usage tips out there.

Chiron

Hey, I have another idea:) Instead of using one of the most frustrating aspects of modern life (frozen, slow, dropped connections) to keep 40% discounted purchases to reasonable levels for the business, how about this? Give each DV account one log-in to a random number generator of some form, such as a roulette wheel. One spin, and win an individualized discount code or not. Win - lose, boom, done in 1 minute. Yes I won! Or Awwww :) But done in one minute without using frustrating system overload to achieve the same thing.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hey, I have another idea:) Instead of using one of the most frustrating aspects of modern life (frozen, slow, dropped connections) to keep 40% discounted purchases to reasonable levels for the business, how about this? Give each DV account one log-in to a random number generator of some form, such as a roulette wheel. One spin, and win an individualized discount code or not. Win - lose, boom, done in 1 minute. Yes I won! Or Awwww :) But done in one minute without using frustrating system overload to achieve the same thing.

I believe that while not intended to become hellacious, it was meant to be in the spirit of 4:20.

4x. 20 minutes.

They could not have foreseen the :bang: for some....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@Squiby I would also add that you can put a standard condenser into a Vong body, or an XL condenser into a Vong stem and push it all the way into a Ti tip with the screen set in either the smallest or 1/2 setting effectively blocking the air inlet with no mouthpiece. This won't work with an M tip.

For me it's the perfect way to use with my J Hooks or WP.
I haven't tried this yet. I may have to give it a go. I have been putting an xring between the hole and tip, but this may be worth trying. I have put another XL condenser in the cart...
sales Commodore computer 5-1/4" floppy disk
Ah ha ha hah... :lol:

Just like Black Friday sales some people love them some people hate them. I stopped getting in line for them years ago, but I will do them online. When they work and you get what you want they are great. Sometimes not so much.

At least I can do this sitting at a desk. I slept through the first two, I will watch for the next. If I succeed, great, if not, I think 20% is very reasonable. This is NOT life or death after all...

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Newcastle, I think you mean screen capture?

They could not have foreseen the :bang: for some....

Are you serious? :hmm: Of course they could have forseen. The system crashes at the beginning of every holiday sale. Now add in a 40%-off sale lasting only 20 min., of course the server is gonna be overloaded.

So should I stay logged into their site and just refresh the main page every once and awhile?

LP, I just learned something today. Get yourself an instagram account. I set it up through my browser. Then follow DV. Download the instagram app. Since I'm using a computer, I've pinned it to the taskbar so whenever someone I'm following posts, I get an audible ringtone & I will see a message count on the app icon. Only found this out today when I heard something ringing. So, I added DV to my following list, so next sale update, I should know about it instantly if I'm on my laptop. Not an instagram fan, but the vape mfrs I follow use it regularly. I'll also get a windows notification update if anyone I'm following is doing a livestream. So for either notification you just click on the app & the current notification appears.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Newcastle, I think you mean screen capture?

Are you serious? :hmm: Of course they could have forseen. The system crashes at the beginning of every holiday sale. Now add in a 40%-off sale lasting only 20 min., of course the the server is gonna bet overload

I am willing to bet :2c: overload that the fun loving boys who thought up the scheme had a lot of fun, but may not have realized the consequences. Kinda like waiting for Godot. :o

Oldvsnew

You can use nuggets or ground. Nuggets are tastier and ground material probably extracts a little more. You can make a flower sandwich with flower and concentrates or get some hemp fiber and put the concentrates in that. You can get a fat mouthpiece that allows you to put the VC into pretty much any bong, and if you want you can buy 'Vongs' right from Dynavap that fit 14mm bongs. And there are after-market makers that can make you things in 18mm.

And the best way to clean it is an ISO bath followed by a very thorough rinsing in clean water. I'm unfamiliar with the 2 toothpick trick and I used a one-hitter for over 20 years.

I think that about covers it. You can also use your search engine and look for videos-there are a bunch of usage tips out there.
Thank you for your reply. Having researched I knew most of what you said. The reason I asked about the rubber stopper is a to easily retrofit a old old bong that has a larger opening. The nugget and concentrate question was to eliminate the hemp/cotton need and just use the whole bud as the hemp/cotton? One hitter is clogged and you don't have access to a coat hanger. You break off 1 end of 2 toothpicks heat up bat and shove pointed end in take 2nd toothpicks and put blunt broken end in against other blunt broken end push through and pull one out from each end. Works temporarily. So was wondering if there is a need even for a quick easy clean on the VC? On vacation or no access to solvents? Take screen out scrub and reinsert type of thing? The things a seasoned veteran only knows.

Oldvsnew,

Newcastle

Stoned!
@stark1 I hope I dont sound like I was complaining. I got mine and I am happy. It is nerve racking but I dont think George can do anything about it without spending a ton of money and we will end up making it up with higher prices. So lets now start the WHY HASNT MINE SHIPPED YET thread. :freak:

@StringTheorista You dont have to shop to enjoy the show. Its always good for a few laughs. I subscribe to the page so????? Not sure how to find it other than be on Youtube then.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 I hope I dont sound like I was complaining. I got mine and I am happy. It is nerve racking but I dont think George can do anything about it without spending a ton of money and we will end up making it up with higher prices. So lets now start the WHY HASNT MINE SHIPPED YET thread. :freak:.

Everything will come to those who have the patience to wait. & wait. Etc.

Speaking of which, I came in, thinking oh shit I missed the 4:10 startup, only to realize my baked mind
is in EST.

All smiles again. :lol:

vapeanderson

suits the vapcap aswell

Love me some Weezer!

So was wondering if there is a need even for a quick easy clean on the VC? On vacation or no access to solvents? Take screen out scrub and reinsert type of thing? The things a seasoned veteran only knows.

Vapcaps are pretty easy to take apart even without tools. I think even without ISO around you could run the parts under hot water, etc.

That said vaporizing is a lot less messy than burning herb so I think it could easily survive a two week vacation with heavy use without taking a performance hit.

Do other members concur? I am admittedly a pretty light user overall.

vapeanderson,
Top Bottom