Marlon Rando

I don’t like using a torch in public as in my opinion you look like a crack head.
I initially felt like you however, no one really cares or notices if you are discrete about it, i'll sit at a café with my lady and fire up a cap on my lap casually, pass it off like a cig. no biggy. perhaps DV's coveted Coffee mug can assuage these concerns with vapers focused on discretion.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I initially felt like you however, no one really cares or notices if you are discrete about it, i'll sit at a café with my lady and fire up a cap by my lap casually, pass it off like a cig. no biggy. perhaps DV's coveted Coffee mug can assuage these concerns with vapers concerned with discretion.

I've never been worried so much about the butane looking bad as the smell. I've yet to use any vaporizer with flower that could be considered discrete as it relates to smell. But you can be discrete in how you do things. I smoked discretely for years around family, friends, fans before concerts. Being discrete doesn't mean people don't know, or notice, it means that you're not making a big deal of it, and as a result neither do they.

When we, we=humans, do things in a way that looks normal and not a big deal, it's typically not seen as a big deal. When we look furtive, or act like we're doing something wrong, people are going to really notice that, and get either concerned, angry, have some other negative reaction.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
:o :science: :rockon:

OPI9D7I.jpg

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Any tips on bringing back the 'S' in Ti-woody S?

My one year old vapcap is not spinning smooth anymore, it's not stuck but it's so tight that I spin it without holding the MP.
I've cleaned them, moved them around (exept the big one), scraping the inside of the MP.

:hmm:

Even squeeks a little sometimes, but I don't mind, it's cute.

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Wow, that looks like fun. Nice to see you buddy.
Thanks @beyond6strings .... I've been having a blast with it!

Glad to be around! Wish I had more time!!! However, if you ever need to reach me, tag or PM me and I'll get back to you asap!

@DDave where did you get that perfect gong stem? Looks like the underdog one
@KidFated. I have them made to fit. This one was a bit more challenging as it's not Glass to Glass or flexible basket screen to glass, but turned out it was SOOOO worth the effort.

Ended up with a Thick Bodied VapCap that interfaces directly with my water pipe. The body doesn't get hot, except where you'd expect, where the o-rings and tip enter the wand.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Looks awesome DDave! I can’t wait to try it out tonight!

Might I suggest 3-packs of just stems? And maybe different sizes? I know I’m hoping to one day soon serve up many easy huge clouds using a couple of VCs and an induction heater... perhaps stems just short enough to handle this might also be nice...? Just a thought...

Your friend in MA... :)

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Looks awesome DDave! I can’t wait to try it out tonight!

Might I suggest 3-packs of just stems? And maybe different sizes? I know I’m hoping to one day soon serve up many easy huge clouds using a couple of VCs and an induction heater... perhaps stems just short enough to handle this might also be nice...? Just a thought...

Your friend in MA... :)
Thanks friend!

I can definitely consider expanding the line. Going to see if there's any real demand for these and if the waters look good, will dive deeper into the accessories for VapCaps.

:rockon:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I don't often take my caps out and about, but it looks like we may be down for a ride Friday night. I get the privilege of seeing our own @beyond6strings perform in person. I gotta say, I'm a little excited. Guy puts my guitar playing to absolute shame. And perhaps we can toast caps!
Hell yeah! Sounds like a good time! Enjoy!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Ha ha. Funny. I'd been using the smaller glass stem that came with your full kit for my DBV with a bit of silicon tubing to do the same thing.
I was doing the same thing, but with a reducer and a bit of silicone tubing. I like this setup better, easier to heat and you can go through multiple back-to-back heat Cycles, and multiple sessions, without the wand even getting warm.

abjake55

Tech Geek
I've never been worried so much about the butane looking bad as the smell. I've yet to use any vaporizer with flower that could be considered discrete as it relates to smell. But you can be discrete in how you do things.

As recreational Marijuana is moving towards legalization, the local jurisdictions are determining the bylaws that will be enacted regarding sale and use of Marijuana. I suspect the "not to be used in any public area" mentality has to do with those people who light up without any regard to those around them, quite opposite to your use practice.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I was doing the same thing, but with a reducer and a bit of silicone tubing. I like this setup better, easier to heat and you can go through multiple back-to-back heat Cycles, and multiple sessions, without the wand even getting warm.

I understand, Though I've never had any issue with the wand getting warm, as I wasn't just using my Dynavap tip, but the whole Dynavap M. I just had a silicon tube coupling them together at the non-GoG end. The glass never even gets warm. Though, I can see how just fitting the tip in the end of the glass would be convenient too.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't have any condenserless VCs, but other than easier cleaning, there really is no benefit to the condenser if there is no air hole, right? So in theory you could use anything with a hole on one end (mp) that would take the tip on the other. Even a pen in a pinch if you had one with a wide enough barrel.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't have any condenserless VCs, but other than easier cleaning, there really is no benefit to the condenser if there is no air hole, right? So in theory you could use anything with a hole on one end (mp) that would take the tip on the other. Even a pen in a pinch if you had one with a wide enough barrel.

I don't see why not.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
"It's not just a vape
It is todays life style
Heating to the click"
Squiby

This is it! The sound of one hand clapping. Nirvana. And we're all with it hipsters at the leading edge...of science, of art, of buzzing.

(Having just had two evening rounds with my stardustsailor DynaJewel. Pics soon.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom