sirwalter

Pipes has Sleletors which have a short waiting time, just needs to be put in a coffee mug, and you have your custom mug for your VapCaps!

That is a great point..I have been very tempted to go that route. I have mostly been waiting because I like the idea of an official product. I still might cave and just try the skeletor.

@muunch I will have to look into the thermos style, I haven't seen those yet. I like the sounds of it.

alex91

Guys, sorry If this is a bit off topic, but I bought an Aomai slim lighter as a lot of you guys have.
Problem is it’s not working. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Am I supposed to just slide the switch up to “on”? Or I have to do something else? I’ve already totally emptied and refilled it.

Take a look:

Thank you.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Guys, sorry If this is a bit off topic, but I bought an Aomai slim lighter as a lot of you guys have.
Problem is it’s not working. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Am I supposed to just slide the switch up to “on”? Or I have to do something else? I’ve already totally emptied and refilled it.

Take a look:

Thank you.

Once refilled, you want to turn up the flame adjustment for sure, just enough.:nod: Not too much.
You may also want to introduce a spark by spinning the flint wheel....

NicholasPetris

Has there ever been a G2 XL Dynastash or am I waiting on a Unicorn?

There must be a few!
hR6xte3.jpg

@alex91, once the switch is pushed up, you need to use the flint wheel.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 im furiously refreshing my tracking link. Heres to hoping i get a friday night in with some new shinys!

Status
In-Transit, Delayed

Snail mail got hit by a snowstorm up north, further delaying their track record...

But, today is better than tomorrow, or Monday. Best Wishes.

You are across the pond.

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
.Am I supposed to just slide the switch up to “on”? Or I have to do something else?

Take a look:

Thank you.

You may also want to introduce a spark by spinning the flint wheel....

Listen to the Stark1.
Torch functions like a regular lighter except turning on and just as importantly turning off the gas. You can even change the flint when that wears down.

Lazy Lighting

So I'm sure other folks may have brought this up.

Would it possible to have a larger wider bowl with a vapcap. Maybe have some metal teeth (not sharp) through to help with heating. Think this would be awesome on a vong and used with a j hook or one of those Ash catcher rigs.

Lazy Lighting,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Squiby

Has there ever been a G2 XL Dynastash or am I waiting on a Unicorn?
I don't think that they have ever been a stock item, so far. I believe that all the ones in the wild were custom requests. If you are waiting for a G2 M2 Dynastash XL or regular to appear on the website, you might have better luck if you contact them with your request.

I bought an Aomai slim lighter.
it’s not working. Am I supposed to just slide the switch up to “on? I’ve already totally emptied and refilled it..

The Aomai lighter has a manual flint ignition just like a Bic lighter. There are two steps to create a flame. First push up the button as you demonstrated in your video. That turns on the gas. You can hear the gas flowing. Then move your thumb up to the flint wheel and spin it with your thumb. This will create the spark required to ingnite the jet flame.

The flame will continue until you turn off the gas by moving the button down again.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Sounds like you have to jump thru hoops—then pay them for the intertainment:razz:

It's amazing for you and me living in a 'state of grace' isn't it? I've not toured since '16 cuz my hands have been fucked up, but I will this fall, and it's going to be weird being in places where prohibition still reigns. I've not had to think about that in a very long time. I've grown used to legal being normal.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's amazing for you and me living in a 'state of grace' isn't it? I've not toured since '16 cuz my hands have been fucked up, but I will this fall, and it's going to be weird being in places where prohibition still reigns. I've not had to think about that in a very long time. I've grown used to legal being normal.
I would like to get used to that. For forty some years I have been hiding this habit from the police, from neighbors, and from many of my peers. I am plainly just fucking tired of it. (I guess I rolled off the wrong side this morning)

Fortunately vendors like DynaVap have made it easier by producing stealthy ways to indulge our interests and consume our medicine, but it is long past time that wasn't such a challenge. I mean the reason most of us consume is bad enough, don't compound it roadblocks and delay and stress. And especially quit threatening us with jail. Please.

Can I hear an Amen?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I would like to get used to that. For forty some years I have been hiding this habit from the police, from neighbors, and from many of my peers. I am plainly just fucking tired of it. (I guess I rolled off the wrong side this morning)

Fortunately vendors like DynaVap have made it easier by producing stealthy ways to indulge our interests and consume our medicine, but it is long past time that wasn't such a challenge. I mean the reason most of us consume is bad enough, don't compound it roadblocks and delay and stress. And especially quit threatening us with jail. Please.

Can I hear an Amen?

The tired old guard has been assuming the horizontal as they pass, and the young seedlings are coming up
Like ramrods

I believe it’s called evolution, change is incremental

alterego420

Can I hear an Amen?

Amen, brother man

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
How do you guys find out if your package is at customs?

My tracking just says its arrived in my country and thats it, which i'm assuming means its waiting in customs too...

Yes, tracking shows the arrival in my country. From there it goes no further. About 1 to 3 weeks later I get a letter which tells I can pick up the sending at lokal customs.

Top Bottom