stark1

Lonesome Planet
You guys! If I was not the jealous type I would be jealous.
@beyond6strings I get more bang for my buck using this technique, I found this out when I tried out the piece of PHD glass that @duff gifted me.

The one click and dip gets me stoned while three hits I get with the glass get me high.
I'll check my ABV next time for a comparison.

@Dynalowrider take care, the level of 'niceness' in the Dynavapcommunity never ceases to amaze me.

Must be Ti week.
Cbps0VS.jpg

‘Tis. Wish I had access to a lathe, PP.

z3WTgI9.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was going out to a movie the other night with a friend and I had brought my Woody along for movie prep. Sadly, when we got to the theater parking lot, my woody was nowhere to be found. I have to say it is never good to lose your woody when you really need it...

Had to watch the movie unaltered. Found the woody under the seat after returning to the car.

(Just a gift for the OOC crowd...)

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I was going out to a movie the other night with a friend and I had brought my Woody along for movie prep. Sadly, when we got to the theater parking lot, my woody was nowhere to be found. I have to say it is never good to lose your woody when you really need it...

Had to watch the movie unaltered. Found the woody under the seat after returning to the car.

(Just a gift for the OOC crowd...)
Man, I hope after being out in the cold that woody got warmed up and sucked.

szai

Is there any ETA for Dynavap's official IH?
No and don't expect anything anytime soon. We don't even know if they've made anything but a few alpha test units.

Edit: I hate being a wet blanket but I think the anticipation is a little early. I anticipate it's release too but too much hype can be disappointing. I don't it'll get these before 4/20 before 7/10 maybe? I'm not particularly hopeful in getting it that quickly. If you'll recall I was one thinking that before but I've changed my mind based on what I've learned since then.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I guess it makes quite a difference in compliance requirements for a company if you want to sell such a device to international end customers compared to a DIY project like Pipes' products. That surely takes some time. Pipes can easily say "enjoy it at your own risk" and nobody will complain. George and team cannot.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
March 22nd DV live George's response was a kinda grunt and "I knew someone would ask about the IH."

It's "coming along" (I just rewatched the video to make sure I could verbatim quote, don't worry folks - I also was a dumbass and didn't get on the PSMini list and am (im)patiently waiting for DV one)

so my stance is I'm just going to wait... We will definitely hear something. It's not on the back-burner I don't think. I assume those in the VCDC will get news first? But who knows. I hope it's sooner rather than later though for sure as well, but DV always delivers

sirwalter

I guess it makes quite a difference in compliance requirements for a company if you want to sell such a device to international end customers compared to a DIY project like Pipes' products. That surely takes some time. Pipes can easily say "enjoy it at your own risk" and nobody will complain. George and team cannot.

I'm thinking the same thing. I was kind of surprised when George initially suggested it would be out soon. Still an update would be great.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Since we're sharing pics of our beloved pets...cheers to Nibbles, my best friend for twelve years, that I had to put down about a year ago:
mNLWTDz.jpg

Ha ha ha! I just happened to come across the 2nd version of that photo that I'd taken at the same time a year ago that I hadn't shared on my public social network profiles, for one obvious reason.

This was the one I only sent to a few close friends, letting them know my dog had passed away, lol:
xLOVkCi.jpg

rz

Hang in there folks.

Dunno about @Pipes and @VapCap progress, but designing electronics takes some time.. I just ordered my next batch of components, and hope to send my next PCB design out to get made soon (Version 0.3, if that means anything). It will still take a while to get manufactured, hand assembled by me, and tested. I'm still VERY far from 'mass' producing anything though, but development is in the vapor :) The revolution is coming, and I'm sure they're working on it too..

:science::brow::rockon::worms:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
It's really interesting - The 2018M, together with a TI tip, has completely replaced all my other Vapcaps for days now. I like how sturdy it is, it remembers me a bit of the legacy Omnivap Titanium and it works like a charm. I even like it with the newly designed SS tip (through water), but still prefer the TI tip for everyday usage.

The Portside should arrive today. I cannot wait to pair the two... :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom