vapshift

Company Rep
Strangely enough, I heard that, too.

You heard right. George misspoke. The Flash Sale is 20% off VonG stem & body midsections.
Code is: 0322RPPDL

Sorry for the confusion. :ko:

It's live; anything can and will happen.:worms:

20% off vong bodies and stems with free shipping.

edit: 4:14 in the video above.

FYI I cut the preroll on every show. The Flash sale info is now at 1:40

Last edited by a moderator:

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
@Jax216, you add the flash sale items to your cart & enter the flash sale code in the coupon box in the cart. The items shown in the livefeed aren't listed on the website for sale yet. I didn't see the new mp, but I did see the maple stem/body.

Since I posted about this several days ago, I was hoping someone would try it. So what do you think of the vc without the condenser? I have the 17M. With the 2mm carb hole & the 5-fin, I'm getting just the right airflow. You don't think with the 18M's larger carb & the new ss tip's increased airflow that you're getting too much airflow?

Where did you see the maple body? I'm looking for it on the site but can't find it.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
With the weekly flash sales converging on 4:20, the 4:20 Sale is going to seem
like an anti-climax.

Unless, of course if there is a new take on the 4:20 theme.

Like maybe, with a sitewise $ALE, have a celebration of VapCap Legacy, with the glass OG.

Q7uVgG2.jpg

Last edited:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@trfe the last 4:20 Sale was site wide discount of 15% or 20% (i don't recall) with free shipping...

The $20 "M For A Friend" sale was a separate deal that came two or three months later.

FYI - For NEW USERS -
As i recall, both sales required you to have set up an account on the Dynavap site prior to the sale start date.

NicholasPetris

The 2018 M tip does not completely block airflow from the stem's "carb" hole when an XL condenser is inserted, but it does significantly reduce it, like an extended Omni condenser.

I find that most VapCap configurations work great with pretty much any airport usage, be it blocked, open, or something in between. The slightly different experiences can accommodate personal preferences. Happy testing, friends :sherlock:

almost there

The M18 tip has taken over as my favorite tip to use. The extra helix really did an amazing job in increasing the air flow. I filed the 3 notches and there's barely any difference in draw resistance from the ti tip while being able to retain heat longer, I can still draw vapor after the cool down click. If I want big clouds I"ll draw slower and it's because I choose to and not because of the resistance:clap:. Absolutely love it dry or with water filtration. I'm going to take it slow and use it on the same vong for a few months and see if it affects the wood, if no cracks occur I'm going to have to replace a few ti tips with these.

Last edited:

Kalessin

Actually there's no 3 day limit infact the coupon is valid until the 31st.
Damn you. I didn't have money when I got the coupon so I deleted it. Saw this and went through my deleted emails until I found the coupon and ordered one...I barely even used my old M before I gave it away...I don't need this thing...I may have a problem.

alex91

Guys, I was cleaning my Ti Woody Blackwood body and thought the inside of the wood body was metal, so I got a q-tip with iso and started cleaning the inside and the q-tips started to get black, so I thought it was dirt and kept doing it, and now I realize I was just cleaning wood.

Did I ruin the wood somehow or there’s no problem doing that?

Last edited:
alex91,
Reactions: Avacados

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Guys, I was cleaning my Ti Woody Blackwood body and thought the inside of the wood body was metal, so I got a q-tip with iso and started cleaning the inside and the q-tips started to get black, so I thought it was dirt and kept doing it, and now I realize I was just cleaning wood.

Did I ruin the wood somehow or there’s no problema doing that?

You've dried the hell out of the inside. I would use a q-tip dipped in clean water to 'rinse' the water off and then use another q-tip to apply the DV wax or beeswax to the inside of the body. Do it quickly and you should be ok.

Top Bottom