@Summer I will find out the details as to exactly what can and cannot be adjusted. I know the one at the show is on a 15 second cut off timer. I'm assuming this is to help with battery life but it could well be set so it did the counting for you.
Not sure how much control the user would have but I can only ask.
George is a top guy and it's open source to improve product development and user experience he said he doesn't mind if someone goes into the brains of the IH and totally changes the set up as long as they share the info.
After all it is for the greater good.

I've not tried the 2018 M so can't say much about finding the carb. If I get a chance I'll spin it with my eyes shut.

@Whissmu never apologise for your English you want to hear my Spanglish:lol:

@Squiby I'm so pleased the open twist arrived before you left and my guesstimate of a stash size has worked for you. The glass does add to experience and I've enjoyed using the first cobalt one.

@GtrBob a lot of Squiby's pictures are first class but I have to agree with you this one is on another level, truly stunning and as I've said before I appreciate each and every picture posted by my customers.
Even if they have me racking my brains as to who has taken them especially when they post elsewhere using different names.

Last day here so it's going to be busy as...so I'll apologise if now I don't get all the info you'd like.
No sooner had I spoken with George about the IH and I was explaining heating to the click to a young guy from Cyprus then another from Malta and then the Canary Islands and the info was gone.
My ability to absorb and recall is bad enough anyway without the constant bombardment it's been this weekend.

Apologies for font size changes in any messages or posts but my fone has a mind of it's own.

Just seen your likes @Willy it would be good to see you today if you can make it.

I'm getting ready at mine at the moment. I said yesterday that I'd be back today and I'll stick to my word. Most likely I won't make it by eleven, but I'll be there at some point. :)

Summer

Long Island, NY
Sounds like your having a ball whilst you're breaking your back. :D

George is a top guy and it's open source to improve product development and user experience he said he doesn't mind if someone goes into the brains of the IH and totally changes the set up as long as they share the info. After all it is for the greater good.

Sounds just like George, gotta love it!

If I get a chance I'll spin it with my eyes shut.

:lol:

If we don't speak to you before you leave, we'll speak to you when you get back home. Safe travels, my friend. :nod:

passenger

is this thing on?
Seems to be a nice Dynafamily meeting in Spain, good for you all! Very interesting, that In-house heater. Love what I see and read so far!

To those with custom mini stems, I’m looking for a Micro-Stem with a maximum height of 5,5 cm (whole Vapcap) - how would that perform?

Mr.Sifter

tempted to go there next year.
but so much can and will happen down the road until then.

"life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"
-John Lennon

btw I finally settled to a final version :hmm: and sent in my haiku :tup:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Small Tray is 0.75" H x 9" L x 5.5" W

There is an option for a larger case, for a bit more....

Large Tray is 0.75" Hx12" Lx7" W

Same height.

I'm getting ready at mine at the moment. I said yesterday that I'd be back today and I'll stick to my word. Most likely I won't make it by eleven, but I'll be there at some point. :)

Go, @Willy! Go! El tiempo 1 p.m., Barcelona.

Last edited:

Marlon Rando

btw I finally settled to a final version :hmm: and sent in my haiku :tup:
post up some on Winegums haiku thread, good to get the creativity out, unfortunately there are no shiny prizes, just good old fun:)
@phattpiggie, I gather you G and Co. are having the time of your lives even if it is slightly stressful, and that piece you designed for Squiby is f'n stunning! I will live vicariously through you guys here in butt-cold NY.

Daylight saving time,
confused clocks, grumpier sleep,
DV eternal-

Last edited:

needalift

After period of above normal warm winter temps, it got cold again and the rain turned to snow.

Then today it started to melt again with interesting icicles forming.

HWPJcWA.jpg

But the true sign that Spring is on its way are the first flower buds appearing on my cactus.

2coiecu.jpg

qtr1gq2.jpg

Oh and today my @phattpiggie stem arrived. It's a Bocote Open Twist with a Colbalt Blue Glass Condenser and it's matching case. There is enough room in the case for the stem and a small stash which I made by cutting down a Dynavap doob tube. It fits perfectly.

I'm very pleased with this set. Thrilled actually. It is stunning and the wood is smooth as butter. Bocote is a beautiful wood.

I've been testing it out all day......

You are so lucky to get that @phattpiggie piece . And I am so jealous :D . I love the pic of the icicles too .

https://imgur.com/a/XpGIX

just found this, does anyone have this case? Would it fit a vong?

I have been curious about that Marley case . I wondered how things would fit in there . Thanks for posting this link !!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Mr.Sifter the video is hysterical. Cheeky bastard indeed.

@Squiby I am so happy you got that twist from @phattpiggie. It is fitting that the Goddess of the Dynaverse receive that magic wand. I do think the longer glass has an impact on cooling the vapor. I've been experimenting with sizes from as small as 1.5" all the way up to 8" and I've found that 4.5"-5.5" is the ideal size for using natively. Any longer than that and they get unwieldy. The short ones make great vongs with a fat mouthpiece attached.

Happy for everyone in the Dynavap crew that's getting to hang at Spannabis-there are no language barriers in the Dynaverse. We all speak fluent cannabian.

Happy Sunday FCers.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Livestream is back online!!

@VapCap @phattpiggie and all -- looks like you are having a great time and great response to your products! Shows are a LOT of work. Your booth looks fantastic!

I have never been to a large cannabis event, but it looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully, someday I will be able to attend one here in the States.

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
Anyone noticed that in a Vapcap the "ramas" (dont know the word in english now) so the hard parts, los ramas are incredibely great?

Just put a rama instead of the flower/bud. Great taste, great vape amount, and an effect that I never had with any other vape using only the ramas of the plant.

My M is a month old now, I did not regret at all buying it just a bit before the new model came out. I like how it looks like, and how it works, best vape I ever had for my likes.

Arizer Air & MFLB are still in the rotation but I mostly use the VC M. I use them just to not let them to be forgotten and unused degrading their battery.

The VC M is so easy to use and just feels great to use it. I also like to feel the heat of it, the SS gets hot at the end of the 4 heating cycles that I used to get out of it. I dont smoke but I like that it really feels like if it was a normal combustible cigarette.

If U havent tried it yet, just try some ramas, my ramas made me write this little opinion on the VC M.

Rama + VC = :smug:

Rama is a stem ok, thanks @szai :D

Last edited:

szai

Anyone noticed that in a Vapcap the "ramas" (dont know the word in english now) so the hard parts, los ramas are incredibely great?

Just put a rama instead of the flower/bud. Great taste, great vape amount, and an effect that I never had with any other vape using only the ramas of the plant.

My M is a month old now, I did not regret at all buying it just a bit before the new model came out. I like how it looks like, and how it works, best vape I ever had for my likes.

Arizer Air & MFLB are still in the rotation but I mostly use the VC M. I use them just to not let them to be forgotten and unused degrading their battery.

The VC M is so easy to use and just feels great to use it. I also like to feel the heat of it, the SS gets hot at the end of the 4 heating cycles that I used to get out of it. I dont smoke but I like that it really feels like if it was a normal combustible cigarette.

If U havent tried it yet, just try some ramas, my ramas made me write this little opinion on the VC M.

Do you mean you like vaping stems only?

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Twigs? Really?

BTW you didn’t go to Spannibis? Portugal?

Top Bottom