nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I just placed my first order! I am excited to see what all the hoopla is about. :tup: I wanted to add a stash but there are no XLs. I know I don't need it with an M but my next will be an XL and want both to fit.....thinking ahead!:rockon: Maybe next Thursday will be a stash sale.:nod:
If you want to be able to carry both, be sure and order the XL 2G (double garage), I believe that's what it's called. It has slots for 2 'caps but no bud chamber.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I would like to see a smaller Dynastash with only one compartment for a regular 92mm Vapcap.
A nice wooden tube.
There are many lovely examples of those out there already from our "wood guys".
Here are a couple...
Olivewood-VapCap-Storage-Tubes-WP-Wood4Vape-Eds-TnT-228x228.jpg

https://edstnt.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=84

Find VC Tubes

InterplanetaryTanner

Interplanetary Development
Manufacturer
the silo thing?

mmmh, not sure about the materials and the safety of the anodizing.
Does it fit a Vong-s ?

The outside is anodized aluminum. The inside is poorly anodized due to the manufacturing process. Which is no different than a grinder that has not been anodized.

Give it a quick clean and you’re good.

But no, it doesn’t fit Vongs.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Mr.Sifter your request intrigued me so I did a search for a 'hinged wooden cigar tube' and lots of beautiful wooden tubes came up that would work for VC's, but every single one of them had a removable top.

I could see how the hinged top could make for easy one hand opening and closing. Maybe our wood guys can chime in on the whys? Maybe it's hard to get a hinge that small? IDK.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Another proud member of the PIH Fan Club. Application pending for the VCIH Fan Club.
Soooooooo
Who's gonna be first to file some airflow notches in the new 2018 M tip?

I'm quite surprised there aren't any already to be honest.

Can you wait until we get our chubby lil, grubby lil fingers on one M2 first. Please. :shrug:

I can’t...:dog:

Thank you, @Squiby for the very first review of the 2nd incarnation of the M&Ms.

—Bet an S (Ag) version can be a CNC cinch.

Not to mention a G (Au), for the filthy
Zillionaire’s mistress.

Diamonds in her eyes.

@Newcastle if you are stateside Michaels has magnets. Wally’s, too.

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

For all the Dynafans out there that have a problem with their DVAS, there's a (temporary) way to suppress it! I still want the 2018 M, the omni and all the "legos parts", but won't buy it. The secret:

Make a baby. Baby stuff is expensive!

For the Spannabis visitors: have fun!

Marlon Rando

I'm really liking the new M. I'm going to order a few more to have on hand for 'an M for a friend' birthday gifts of stocking stuffers.

Now i just have to find a few more bud loving friends..... :ugh:

That's what I did this Holiday, gave a few out even though the number of Imbibers are dwindling. Glad you like it,:tup: I placed an order on the M18, looking forward to trying it out. is there a difference in the mouthpiece area?

Newcastle

Stoned!
@Helios that sends me to the company but not any one product. What size does everyone like? Is a 1/4 inch round large enough? The problem with ordering is shipping is more than the product.

Newcastle,
Top Bottom