jofu

Obvious technical difficulties create quite the challenge, especially over a big pond. Guess it was just another way to get a chance to appreciate a part of my day not normally seen.

And what the heck, I'll just remember this as kind of like getting up at 3am to go up and lie on the roof looking for the latest, greatest meteor shower. My kids still talk about dragging pillows and blankets and climbing up onto the roof in the middle of the night. Ah, memories.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Someone should have posted as it was well over an hour late.

You can tell in the video that he's showing that guy the IH cause he inserts the M straight up & leaves it until it clicks & removes it.

So, good morning or good night all!
scram.gif

needalift

Well,
this hype was a little big for just a new M design.
Yea , but I guess to a manufacturer , a new design is a big deal . Too bad the live feed was so short , but with a sketchy internet connection and considering where they are , I’m sure they are busy trying to show product to a new audience . As for the new M , it looks nice , but still not my cup of tea . The wood parts are what brought me to the vapcap in the first place and are still my preference . I also prefer the ability to adjust the bowl size . For all the folks that dislike logos on their devices , at least it’s smaller now !!
On another note , I have a question for other IH users . I have used the same tip and cap on all my vapcaps . I just switch it . So I was curious , if I used a new tip and cap in the IH , will it still discolor like it does when using a torch lighter ? Not that it matters , I like the patina it gets , I have just been curious .

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Dear hash lovers, as i guess not too many read the vaponic thread - this works the same with vapcaps
I just perfected a new method for traditional hash, esp the softer ones, keeps it clean and no need to recrumble etc :):
Use a rectangular screen cut to 9x30-35mm (i got some 30x30cm SS sheets with various sizes...)
place 5-6 little maybe 12mm long and 2-3mm thick 'sausages' light diagonal on it and press them flat onto the screen, so there is still a little 'air channel' space left between them.
Then just roll it up like a swiss roll (with the screen on the outside of course ;) )
Almost like hash capsules (or hash screws :D) for on the go if u make a few...

howzcat

Hard on Glass
my first vaporizer was the vaponic. since i didn't know anything about vaporization i just kinda combusted every other bowl and made a mess of it. but it got me hooked, especially on the butane powered, small sized vapes.
the 'fake marker pen' case was awesome as well.

thanks for the tip @Used2use , i'll definitely try that out :D

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
If anyone had problems with the server, as I briefly did, you should know that it's back up.

I'm very interested in the new M. I only had mine for a minute when I decided to gift it to my niece. And this will be a nice piece for out and about. Now, I gotta figure out which one of my stash I'm going to gift to a friend.

almost there

Be good to have the option of buying some of the new SS tip in and of itself.

LEGO places
I’m getting one to for that exact reason. Gonna use the ss tip on my phattpiggie long stem, I love that combo. I'll have to test the waters first and use it on a nonavong, my phattpiggie square cracked and I don't know how much of it was due to the ss expanding more than the ti.

Last edited:
Top Bottom