almost there

Can you tell which is which?

yyQihps.jpg

EZHqLJS.jpg

I brought out my sunday caps for these shots.

I built this thing out of spare parts I had, plus obviously what I stated I received above, so all in all, I have one additional VapCap now.
Those 2nd generation Omni bodies are my favorite, if u ever want to part with one hit me up:drool:

sirwalter

Can you tell which is which?

yyQihps.jpg

Does anyone know which of these two style omnivaps came first? I rarely see pics of the lower one that has fewer lines wrapping around the stem.

I own both styles and Ive always wondered what the story is. I really like the older omnivaps, wish they were still available. Id love an xl old style omnivap.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Hey guys!

I'm working on an article about Dynavap's wonderful history. If anyone here knows extensive knowledge then PM me! We can get an interview scheduled. It can be over voice/video/text/however you feel most comfortable.

Thanks!
There is a rich source of DV history in this thread. I know it's over 1000 pages, but it starts at the very beginning of development. It's actually an interesting read. You get a really good vibe about George and his dedication and integrity that carries through from the beginning to the present time.

szai

There is a rich source of DV history in this thread. I know it's over 1000 pages, but it starts at the very beginning of development. It's actually an interesting read. You get a really good vibe about George and his dedication and integrity that carries through from the beginning to the present time.

Ahahahahahah! Good idea make him work for it! Mine the depths of this thread. Maybe he can unearth some stuff you all forgot!

szai,
Reactions: GtrBob

trfe

I do prefer george solo on the dynavap live.
There is no need for the fake interaction talk show dialogue.

George has so much charisma. Dont dilute it.
Strange chemistry. First the guy is thanking him and saying he doesn’t know much and then he’s cutting George off during answers to move on to the next question.

trfe,
Top Bottom