trfe

As an alternative option, with the purchased DynaVape IH an attractive DV logo
sticker can be included—for the owner to put on, or leave go.:2c:

Done deal.

Not happening. Why would they not take advantage of the free advertising putting a logo on their product offers. Because it might get stolen from a car?

They put their logo on everything they make no? Why would this heater be any different?

I think you guys are being wildly naive.

Mr.Sifter

Most companies don’t put their logo on products for the benefit of person who bought it. They do it so others can see it.

thats the difference between mainstream mass brands and luxurious brands.
they dont brag with their name.
the subtile logo and the quality speaks for itself. there is no comepetition besides @Pipes.
dont make the design flaw à la "ed hardy and gucci counterfeits" brrrrrrrrrrrr,
signal quality, not cheap mass market loudly screaming for attention.

you did this right with the logos on the dynastash. they are subtile.
I accept the big logo on the M since it is the entry model.

the logo on the las vegas cupIH is too big.
If you divide the round coup into four sides the logo takes up 50% from one entire side.
thats 25/2 = 12,5% of the easily visible surface.
That's too much for it to considered as sleek and elegant.

having a large space requires courage not to paint or print over it.
leave it be / let it be.
less is more. the more empty space you leave the more attention the brain will release for the small "error of empty space", which happens to be the logo.
think brain.

Last edited:

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
the subtile logo and the quality speaks for itself. there is no comepetition besides @Pipes.
dont make the design flaw á la "ed hardy and gucci counterfeits" brrrrrrrrrrrr,

If you divide the round coup into four sides the logo takes up 50% from one entire side.
It's too much for it to considered sleek and elegant.

having a large space requires courage not the paint and print it.
less is more. the more empty space you leave the more attention the brain will release for the small "error of empty space", which will happen to be the logo.
think brain.
Well... except for Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton, that is.

Mr.Sifter

Well... except for Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton, that is.
you are right.
I dont know what is happening inside the brain of their customers.
Some kind of complex to show off (or fake) extrem wealth, i guess

look at the early apple designs (ok, they are ripped from dieter rams)
but hey, they are sleek as fuck and stood the test of time.
classic means being free from fashion and therefore being timeless.
when I first saw the omniXL design I was immediately drawn into.
sexiest vape alive :rolleyes:

and lets not forget we are talking about a stoner product here.
there is no need to create more attention than necessary in most countries.

If you want to participate in spreading the word, buy a t-shirt and stickers.

à propos stickers, @VapCap @Vapcap2 you should give those with every order.
stickers rule

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Not happening. Why would they not take advantage of the free advertising putting a logo on their product offers. Because it might get stolen from a car?

They put their logo on everything they make no? Why would this heater be any different?

I think you guys are being wildly naive.

Not naive, enlightened, because what I know of George through this thread & the limited contact I had with him during the reservation threads, I know George to be fair & open-minded, so I do believe, based on our discussion here, that he'll thoughtfully consider both sides. And George would never put free advertising above pleasing his base, that's his bread & butter.

Besides, free advertising -- why, because on that rare occasion someone who sees the logo questions the possessor? Vapers are a small niche group & vaporizing won't take off until legalization continues to unfold. It's only through this continuing rollout that people even become cognizant that herb vaporizers exist. So, at this stage, I think a logo for solely the sake of advertising a vape, any vape, means bubkes.

Look everyone, I'm pretty sure that is the actual logo on the DIH. And I think it's beautiful. But no matter how sleek looking it is, I just question it's stealthiness for things like not being stolen, not bringing attention to, & not having a stranger question you about it. Look, it's coffee cup design was intended for stealthiness. That's all. No food fight here. :)

Last edited:

trfe

dont make the design flaw à la "ed hardy and gucci counterfeits" brrrrrrrrrrrr,

That's too much for it to considered as sleek and elegant.

having a large space requires courage not to paint or print over it.
leave it be / let it be.
less is more. the more empty space you leave the more attention the brain will release for the small "error of empty space", which happens to be the logo.
think brain.

Trust me. I hate logos. Especially on clothes. And I know the company watches this forum for ideas and feedback but some folks asking for no logo is not even a possibility.

If they see the comments and make the logo smaller that’s probably best case scenario.

I’m just not getting my hopes up.

Excited for the IH regardless. :)

abjake55

Tech Geek
When my sister first moved from Vancouver to Ottawa, she went down to the Byward Market. She parked her convertible, put the top up and went shopping. When she returned the top had been cut open in order to steal an old sweater she had left on the seat.

Hard to believe but true.
I have heard of Jeep soft tops, with zipper openings, cut for the change in the cup holder! Idiocy in its finest!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
you are right.
I dont know what is happening inside the brain of their customers.
Some kind of complex to show off (or fake) extrem wealth, i guess

look at the early apple designs (ok, they are ripped from dieter rams)
but hey, they are sleek as fuck and stood the test of time.
classic means being free from fashion and therefore being timeless.
when I first saw the omniXL design I was immediately drawn into.
sexiest vape alive :rolleyes:

and lets not forget we are talking about a stoner product here.
there is no need to create more attention than necessary in most countries.

If you want to participate in spreading the word, buy a t-shirt and stickers.

à propos stickers, @VapCap @Vapcap2 you should give those with every order.
stickers rule

What's going on with you? Chapeau!

Regarding DIH:

1. NO logo (at least as an option)
2. DIH should be induction chargable
3. Induction charging station shaped as a cupholder
4. For sure we need a new stealth DIH stem

392f120a89d32b7ccf877dbb8317aa1f.jpg

Dutch-Mic

It took three days, but customs finally processed the green envelope which contains the TI mouthpiece, XL condenser and an extra TI tip. I'm ready for some VC aromatherapy with the new parts.

About the DIH, I like the design. If we write our name on it, we could do some stealthy aromatherapy at Starbucks.

howzcat

Hard on Glass
Got my nonavong yesterday, here are my first impressions:
  • Wasn't surprised at all at how perfectly it works (have an M, the vapor quality is the same)
  • The seal on glass is much better than the rubber connector, also much easier to attach and unattach)
  • Very light, great feeling in the hand
Overall well worth it!

Just have 2 questions: i was disappointed that, unlike advertised, i can't set the nonavong on the table, as the cap touches the surface :( also, i've seen videos where the air hole is easier to find due to the side having some bumps....mine has none.

So i have to say this is really disappointing. Any other brand and this wouldn't be acceptable. But before assigning any blame i'd ask my fellow dynavap lovers (and connoisseurs) if this is the "new" or older model, since i bought it at a shop and not directly from dynavap.

Actually, the more i type this the more cheated i'm feeling tbh - those were 2 major features i wanted (already burned myself once with the nonavong looking for the carb hole in the dark).

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
This is one of my Omnivongs:

JrjNKOb.jpg

We both have the newer body and - to be honest - the carbhole on the old models was even harder to find blindly. I am sure you will get used to it. But the tip of mine does not touch the surface, as you can see. It's a bit strange that yours does...

//Edit: Oh, I see... I depends on the edge of the body of which I roll my Vapcap. Sometimes it does touch the surface. That was different with the older models!

howzcat

Hard on Glass
Beautiful! I'll keep buying parts, next is the omni ;D

Thanks for the reply, of course i'll learn (quickly) to live with it, even though being able to set it down wherever would be a huge plus..

offtopic: i see you have an air. dunno if you know this but the air mp fits perfectly on the vapcap silicone adapter. unscrew to air's mp tip and just put it in the vapcap silicone adapter. Works like a charm, especially nice for that before bed chamomile bowl :tup:

Top Bottom