Mr.Sifter

Money talks.
If I was Pipes, I would raise prices for express delivery.
a prtside Mini is 90$ but you have to wait over 4 month.

so how about paying 150$ and getting it next month?

not for me but thats how capitalism works, baby.
there is a huge market and if I was pipes I would try to sell as many units as possible before george releases the dynavap IH.

just my 2 cents

as far as I am concerned we will be offered screens tomorrow.....
screens?
mmmh, never cared about them. I have one and thats it.
A concentrate solution (inlay) would be very welcome.
Preloaded capsule like concentrate units,.... think mighty.

aaaaand show us the IH Cup again, please... & add more info

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Pounds goes to sterling tarnished pun not punny

I keep thinking I am in the Milaana thread, somehow

Being the off key off topic joker, I feel for him

Atta boy, Mr. S, you da man! BTw, your English is jaw dropping.

Screens? They are gonna waste an airing on screen? C’mon, you gotta think imaginatively,
Like self heating VapCaps?

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Money talks.

there is a huge market and if I was pipes I would try to sell as many units as possible before george releases the dynavap IH.

just my 2 cents

@Mr.Sifter Wow-you do understand American capitalism don't you? Luckily for us I don't think Pipes is that jaded. And I may be mistaken, but I thought I heard George mention that Pipes was involved in the Dynavap IH prototype-but I could be wrong as I typically watch the DV Live shows with at least one vapcap clutched greedily in my hands so he might not have said that.

And I forgot to give you props on your EU line from a couple of days ago-I had snot running down my nose. @stark1 is right, your English is killer.

szai

@Mr.Sifter Wow-you do understand American capitalism don't you? Luckily for us I don't think Pipes is that jaded. And I may be mistaken, but I thought I heard George mention that Pipes was involved in the Dynavap IH prototype-but I could be wrong as I typically watch the DV Live shows with at least one vapcap clutched greedily in my hands so he might not have said that.

He did say that pipes was involved.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You all got me collecting VapCaps. Now you all gots me collecting induction heaters....:lol:

I think I may be adding a Jarhead to my collection, Donkey and all—I mean Donny, and all.

Send them (US) all home.

RqsD4nl.jpg

Last edited:

beyond6strings

please excuse me for my foul statements that you call it. im new to vaping so ifcourse i have these wuestions. a man that doesnt ask question is a fool for a lifetime a man that ask question is only fool for a moment

Your statements aren't foul, they're just misplaced. Just spend some more time learning how the forum works, and ask your questions in the appropriate threads. You seem to think all your answers about vaporization can be answered on the Dynavap thread and that's an imposition on us. We're trying to be as helpful as we can, but we have politely and gently asked you to learn the ways of FC and those requests seem to be ignored.

I'm not trying to be an ass about it.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Your statements aren't foul, they're just misplaced. Just spend some more time learning how the forum works, and ask your questions in the appropriate threads. You seem to think all your answers about vaporization can be answered on the Dynavap thread and that's an imposition on us. We're trying to be as helpful as we can, but we have politely and gently asked you to learn the ways of FC and those requests seem to be ignored.

I'm not trying to be an ass about it.

nW9nolr.jpg

Mr.Sifter

@Mr.Sifter Wow-you do understand American capitalism don't you? Luckily for us I don't think Pipes is that jaded.

it's a worldwide mechanism.
and it has nothing to do with "being jaded".
there is nothing wrong with "earning money", is it ?

All I was saying that pipes could raise prices for those who are willing to pay to shortcut the cue.
thats all and totally legit.

xlr8shun

sorry thanks for your help but i didnt understand it could you explain it to me please thanks

think of it this way, if you put your food in the oven, turned it on.. then the timer went "DING".. you shut off the oven but did not eat the food. would the food in the oven still continue to cook even though you didnt eat it?

same concept..

yes its still cooking, until the heat dissipates, then of course, it stops..

xlr8shun

or you could just get in line, and wait patiently like an adult would..

we dont need "fast lanes" for purchases...

see that burger king commercial recently with whopper fast lanes?

and this isnt really talk for the dynavap thread

beyond6strings

it's a worldwide mechanism.
and it has nothing to do with "being jaded".
there is nothing wrong with "earning money", is it ?

All I was saying that pipes could raise prices for those who are willing to pay to shortcut the cue.
thats all and totally legit.

@Mr.Sifter I was not criticizing you. But I'm not sure selling a place in line would sit right with many of us old hippies here. And somehow I don't think it would sit right with Pipes either.

For those of us at a certain age, 'cutting in line' is one of those social no-no's., and buying a place in line is even worse. It's just not done in polite society, and I find the society on this thread among the most polite.

I could certainly understand a price increase as the demand is certainly there.

I wish I could speak/write in your native language-I think we'd have an interesting time, and I am constantly amazed at your and so many others command of our fractious language. Cheers mate.

Mr.Sifter

@Mr.Sifter I was not criticizing you. But I'm not sure selling a place in line would sit right with many of us old hippies here. And somehow I don't think it would sit right with Pipes either.

For those of us at a certain age, 'cutting in line' is one of those social no-no's., and buying a place in line is even worse. It's just not done in polite society, and I find the society on this thread among the most polite.

well. I have to admit I tend to be pessimistic in order to be prepared.
Its a mechanism to avoid frustration and unforseen impact.
not so functional in relaxed social settings.

I share your opinion that cutting the cue or buying in is antisocial.
That what you see in every day life and it tends to be the norm, sadly...

We all have to make both ends meet and I wish Pipes the success he already has.
Times are rough and I hope he can make some profit since he surely is spending a lot of time into his machines.
Once DV releases their unit pipes demand will drop, cause DV can produce in large numbers and can offer advanced customer service.
So make hay while the sun is shining (hehe, I learned that from watching Saul in Breaking Bad)

thank you for your reply sir i will make sure to use the correct forum from now on I apologise to the dynavap forum for any inconvenience i may have caused thank you once again for your support and polite feedback. ill be back but dont worry it will be something valid lol cheers
you are welcome here. the people here are very friendly.

beyond6strings

thank you for your reply sir i will make sure to use the correct forum from now on I apologise to the dynavap forum for any inconvenience i may have caused thank you once again for your support and polite feedback. ill be back but dont worry it will be something valid lol cheers

You're more than welcome friend. This thread is one of my favorite places to hang out. I laugh and I learn. It's beautiful.

Now where's that lovely glass piece I made yesterday? Oh....there it is.

See y'all later. Cheers

Megaton

I have nothing in particular to contribute to this thread at the moment, other than to say as a recentely former lurker, thank you to all for all the interesting information that i have found here (i have read ALOT of this thread).

I have had my M for a few weeks and i absolutely love it! Already feeling an itch to start building a collection, even if not strictly necessary!

trfe

Money talks.

just my 2 cents

as far as I am concerned we will be offered screens tomorrow.....
screens?
mmmh, never cared about them. I have one and thats it.
A concentrate solution (inlay) would be very welcome.
Preloaded capsule like concentrate units,.... think mighty.

aaaaand show us the IH Cup again, please... & add more info

Ohhh. Dosage capsules?! That could be interesting.

I don’t have my M yet but are dosage capsules something you guys would want? Would it keep your vapcap cleaner?

kushkush

happy camper....
Concentrate users: Just wanted to relay the answer I just got back from Dynavap about them coming up with a Concentrate pad or other device for the Vapcap for using Concentrates. The bottom-line is they say it’s “still just an idea”. So NO...there will probably be nothing in the near future for us from DV. That was disappointing but I suppose it does take time to invent these things. They suggested using the degummed hemp fiber but someone here said it burns pretty easily and we don’t want that.

I have the huge Concentrate pads for the Volcano but hesitate to cut them because of the many tiny pieces of metal that can create problems when inhaling. Is there any problem with putting just a tiny bit of Concentrate in the middle of herb in the chamber? Has anybody done that successfully that can expound on this method a bit?

beyond6strings

Is there any problem with putting just a tiny bit of Concentrate in the middle of herb in the chamber? Has anybody done that successfully that can expound on this method a bit?

@fcmember

I've done that and it works well. But I've learned to avoid putting my vc's down cap first to insure that the melted concentrates don't leak down or around. And concentrates are the only time I pull out my lighters since I'd have to put the vc's down cap first in my IH. I've also had success with hemp fiber, but I think it might be an irritant for me as it is for some, and I cough a bit more than normal.

I was really hoping for a more elegant concentrate answer from them too, but they already work for concentrates as is for me. So....

Last edited:
Top Bottom