mucsusn

60 going on 20
i guess ill just wait for dynavap to release thier model it looks really nice guys which lighter would u reccomend need a reliable one im currently using zenga jet lighter it runs out after 4 bowls of the vapcap m and need to refill it daily
There is a torch light thread on this forum, just use the search query. I just checked amazon uk and found the honest triple torch that is probably the best balance of size, fuel capacity and performance that I have found. It has been reliable, easy to purge and refill, and performs well.

Take your time here.....I see that you're new here, don't know if you lurked before you joined (I did for months), but play with the search engine, type in random queries, get a feel for how it works......if you are patient you will find a shit ton of great information, advice and camaraderie on this forum.

Good luck on your quest:cheers:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you intend to wait I would wait for the Splinter. JMHO.

But I would get a Ti tipped VC in the mean time, as the Ti tip behaves a little differently (and to me better) than the steel tip and it is worth checking out. And since money doesn't matter it may as well be an OmniVap to get to the full top of the line.

Squiby

i guess ill just wait for dynavap to release thier model it looks really nice guys which lighter would u reccomend need a reliable one im currently using zenga jet lighter it runs out after 4 bowls of the vapcap m and need to refill it daily
That sounds way too frequent to be filling your lighter. The best heating approach IMO it to use a small flame. Turn your lighter flame down as much as possible without it going out of sputtering.

There are a number of excellent lighters. In fact, we have a thread dedicated to the best lighters to use with a Vapcap. Many of the recommended actions are for lighters that cost just a few bucks.

Here is a link to the thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/w...se-with-the-vapcap.23318/page-22#post-1222268

I could buy fine jewelry or Vapcaps
Ain't that the truth! My jewellery is tucked away, rarely worn. But, boy oh boy, my Vapcaps are used and admired every day, throughout the day. Function and beauty. What more can you want?

I have some @Phattpigie stems coming soon and they will no doubt compete with the prettiest bobble in my jewellery box.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@Squiby my jewelry is also tucked away. Vapcaps - function AND beauty is the truth! I'm also on the next @phattpiggie list, but this is the last beautiful creation I received from him. It definitely competes with any of the jewelry I have.
ebCmKQ4.jpg

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I have some @Phattpigie stems coming soon and they will no doubt compete with the prettiest bobble in my jewellery box.

When the company is appropriate, I'll pull out one of my @phattpiggie stems......guess who gets to answer a thousand questions amidst the gawking. I get this strange little ego bump, as I started vaping only a month into my return to cannabis (after a 34 year t-break), and here I am holding something that none of these folks have even conceptualized. Questions about the tips and caps, great admiration of PP's work, and for some a new or renewed interest in vaping. I usually will do a demo, share if they like.......then I break out a @Pipes IH. You can see the gray matter on the walls........

Squiby

@nickdanger that stem is stunning! Love the turquoise inlay. Very classy.

Using my Vapcaps, playing LEGO and fussing about with different stems not only satisfies my sense of aesthetics but I feel that taking a toke on a beautiful Vapcap brings us stoners up a couple notches. And, AND,,,I get to get high while I'm at it.

I'm hearing good things about the LE 7 fin tip. Can't wait to try that on a @phattpiggie stem!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@stark1 you asked for it. So here it is...

My first working glass stem. This one is 4.5". I have 11 others cut in various lengths and colors-emerald green, rusty orange, and clear. I received 6 tubes instead of 5. That was a nice bonus until I realized that I have to sand/grind nearly .5mm off the ID. At least @phattpiggie warned me about that so I was ready. Thank you.

My Dremel tool did the job, but I need a better tool as it took nearly 45 minutes so it wasn't great for my hands. But...

2Xe020I.jpg

I think it was worth it. Hits really nicely. Feels good in my hand. I love cobalt blue. And I think the short versions are going to make great vongs with fat mouthpieces.

I'm going to look for a better tool on Amazon to open the ID on the other tubes. And pray that there's a great sale on tips and caps soon-I'm going to need them.

Taazokaan

The shipping was so fast here in France ! I got my 7 fin tip this morning ! I was expecting to receive it Thursday or Friday. :drool:

I so love the sharpness of this thing, it's really good with the titanium stem. The vap looks like a bad boy now, with his new head ! :rockon:

1519764315-img-20180227-213222.jpg

The Blueberry Cheesecake on the pic is reallyyyyyyy good, unique taste for sure. :luv:

And the HIGH !! :razz:

Well, I'm testing this new baby right now, all I can said is :

+ better air-flow, more convection ! :tup:
+ cooldown faster.

- Caps doesn't fit good. :cry:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@stark1 you asked for it. So here it is...

My first working glass stem. This one is 4.5". I have 11 others cut in various lengths and colors-emerald green, rusty orange, and clear. I received 6 tubes instead of 5. That was a nice bonus until I realized that I have to sand/grind nearly .5mm off the ID. At least @phattpiggie warned me about that so I was ready. Thank you.

My Dremel tool did the job, but I need a better tool as it took nearly 45 minutes so it wasn't great for my hands. But...

2Xe020I.jpg

I think it was worth it. Hits really nicely. Feels good in my hand. I love cobalt blue. And I think the short versions are going to make great vongs with fat mouthpieces.

I'm going to look for a better tool on Amazon to open the ID on the other tubes. And pray that there's a great sale on tips and caps soon-I'm going to need them.
That's beautiful! I really like cobalt glass also. So do we have another accessory maker coming aboard??

Top Bottom