Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
So I've had some test runs using the Ti tip on my M. I like it. Get huge clouds using my single torch, heating low on the cap to the first click, closed air inlet, all lung pull. Not sure it's a must have since I got pretty much the same results with the SS tip, but it feels like the airflow is a bit better, and of course the heating cooling cycle is a bit quicker. If finances allow, I'd say take the plunge.

Vape 4 Life

Fun, Joy, Happiness & Progress. Cannabis.
Happy Holidays FC.

Can someone help me with the link to the (3) DVs tied together & heated simultaneously?

I can’t find it on you tube.

We’re thinking of copying the idea for a Very Merry Xmas celebration.

Thank for your help.

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
IntoTheVoid, I don't think you want a tungsten vc. After working for years with tungsten in heat sinks I wouldn't want it anywhere near my mouth. We took tungsten powder, pressed it into heat sinks, sintered it at 1000c, and machined the part. For one thing the heat conduction index for tungsten is 173, titanium is 15.6, stainless steel 16.3. In other words you will probably burn the shit out of your lips on every rip. Tungsten transfers heat very well. Just for your info, silver is 420, gold is 312, diamond is 2200. Those won't work either, gets to hot. Doc

Edit: Tungsten wouldn't be pretty.
Ok maybe Just a tungsten body then. All the rest can be Ti. Would that be OK heat wise?

Also, as a comical addition. I just finished watching Manhunt on Netflix. Now every time someone posts “FC” I get a chill hahaha. Not related but funny since it’s smart people raising awareness and creating little machines. Albeit for the positive lol.

Last edited:
IntoTheVoid,
Reactions: Ricardo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@pxl_jockey

I love reading your ever positive and insightful messages. They are always uplifting. Thanks for calling us cool. :cool:

Take good care of yourself. I hope that the holiday magic will bring you some relief and recovery. It is, after all, the season of miracles.
I think the world need's more people like @pxl_jockey !
jTNbSsm.jpg

I did it my way!

I know no bling?

But HEY I have a "M" CAP this baby will ruin one!

Dynalowrider

Why do you want tungsten? It isn't very attractive, and it would cook the o'rings. You have to realize how heat sinks work. Wood does not conduct heat, so it doesn't get hot enough to retain the heat. Metal heat sinks pull the heat out of something, in order to move it to something else, (chassis, air fins,). Which the tungsten does very efficiently. To answer your question, it would work, and from working around grinding fines all over the grinders I repaired, it would taste like shit. Doc:lol:

asdf420

So I've had some test runs using the Ti tip on my M. I like it. Get huge clouds using my single torch, heating low on the cap to the first click, closed air inlet, all lung pull. Not sure it's a must have since I got pretty much the same results with the SS tip, but it feels like the airflow is a bit better, and of course the heating cooling cycle is a bit quicker. If finances allow, I'd say take the plunge.
you must have a diaphragm of steel, it's been really hard to do a lung pull without a piece for me. Dunno why it's so much easier with a piece.
Mouth pulls just don't feel as efficient for me. I do a mouth pull and then I have to stop half a second later and either do a "swallowing" thing or open the carb and breathe a bit which lets some vapor escape.. maybe I learned the wrong way

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think the world need's more people like @pxl_jockey !
jTNbSsm.jpg

I did it my way!

I know no bling?

But HEY I have a "M" CAP this baby will ruin one!

What do you think of the TASTE of the "M"?

Is it ON POINT or could it be BETTER?

I have the GLASS Vapcap with no tip technology. It doesn't seem that CONSISTENT. These newer ones look a lot easier!

Why do you want tungsten? It isn't very attractive, and it would cook the o'rings. You have to realize how heat sinks work. Wood does not conduct heat, so it doesn't get hot enough to retain the heat. Metal heat sinks pull the heat out of something, in order to move it to something else, (chassis, air fins,). Which the tungsten does very efficiently. To answer your question, it would work, and from working around grinding fines all over the grinders I repaired, it would taste like shit. Doc:lol:

Zirconia! Guaranteed to stay cool!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I've been using my desk lamp as a stand for my vape stuff forever. I figured it was about time I make a little organizer to keep things tidy. I'm not 100% on the design of it, but it's home for my Vapcaps and grinder tray for now.
gC11jsz.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And I finally caved to the recommendation of @stark1 and @CuckFumbustion on that 3D printed XL stash. Gotta have something and this looks like a good choice for cheap guys like me. :p Should have it by the holiday.
(had to go all the way to pg 928 to find that)
I am intending, and hoping to use the stash as a stash. :)

I really do want this to be all I have to carry with a torch. I want a vape dugout.

(Yeah, I know, I will eventually need an XL DS from George or one of our wood guys)
Dugout style as intended? Well you can let us know how that goes if you'd like. Filling and unfilling isn't as convenient an option for me sometimes. But feel free to borrow any ideas.

The white heat resistant silicone ring in the M slot however, that might be a plus for anyone with a 3d printed one. I was more comfortable dropping my M in and snapping the case closed with a little more finesse.
So, the black 3D printed stash came today. So far I like it. Very lightweight, no noticeable material smell, top close magnets are strong enough to hold it tight. Have my doubts about smellproofness, but we'll see. It will certainly work for the near term until I am willing to throw some more money at the issue. It's way thinner that a DS so not as obvious in an inside breast pocket. I feel a little guilty getting something 3D printed and not from @Ratchett but he'll probably forgive me. <g>
The filler tool would be more effective if it slid inside the receiver a little rather than sitting on top of it but it should still help a little. Mission accomplished, I think.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What do you think of the TASTE of the "M"?
Is it ON POINT or could it be BETTER?
The "M" has a very nice taste.
Way better than a JOINT.

The other vapes I use have really nice flavor to me personally.
I can't say their better or worste?
It's different 4 sure!
Strong 4 sure.
Depend's what I'm doing?

READ STUDY PLUG-IN
AFTER COFFEE PORTABLE
MOVIE COMEDY MUSIC VAP "M"

AM = SATIVA
DAY = HYBRID
420 until BED = INDICA

Some R DIFFERENT than me!

This how I see it?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
The filler tool would be more effective if it slid inside the receiver a little rather than sitting on top of it but it should still help a little. Mission accomplished, I think.
Mine slid in a little bit more with effort. If it was heavier, it might work as well as you were hoping or if it was recessed in even more. So many ways to personalize and improve on it. :science:

@Ratchett might have had PAX fill funnels that might work with it as well perhaps?

I did have a small prob with the lid magnet coming out, but tamped it back it and it has behaved since.

Let us know what you think smell wise. It is too cold outside for me to do a test. Say anybody have any thoughts on smell proof any of the other stashes are?

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
My wedding ring is Tungsten and plated black. It looks good, but it’s more about the strength. If it serves no purpose and only hurts performance then I wouldn’t want it.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mine slid in a little bit more with effort. If it was heavier, it might work as well as you were hoping or if it was recessed in even more. So many ways to personalize and improve on it. :science:

@Ratchett might have had PAX fill funnels that might work with it as well perhaps?

I did have a small prob with the lid magnet coming out, but tamped it back it and it has behaved since.

Let us know what you think smell wise. It is too cold outside for me to do a test. Say anybody have any thoughts on smell proof any of the other stashes are?

The white OG 3-D hasn’t attracted any disapproving stares with my skunk weed inside yet; the
rubber liner seem to be snug, and is doing its thing well.

—I just need to remember not to get the VapCap out by flipping the stash upside down...:doh:
like you do a pack of cigarettes :D

Love the slim form factor. Love minimalism. No bulges.

LsO26a7.jpg

Last edited:

RuggedWombat

Opposite of Down Under
So I forgot to add the coupon before ordering some spare parts for my Vapcap. The company honored the coupon anyway which was a pleasant surprise for me! Couldn't be happier with my experience so far with the company; the design is so simplistic it always works and cuts my vape sessions from 10 minutes to 3 while using 1/4 the herb! Now if someone could just find some cheap induction heating I can fly away happily ever after.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The white OG 3-D hasn’t attracted any disapproving stares with my skunk weed inside yet; the
rubber liner seem to be snug, and is doing its thing well.

—I just need to remember not to get the VapCap out by flipping the stash upside down...:doh:
Yeah, if using the stash that would be bad... ;) Pushing the VC up with my thumb works great, tho you have to open the top.

Love the slim form factor. Love minimalism. No buldges.

uPK1W4w.jpg
Me too. A couple other things.

I very quickly reversed orientation to MP first as cap first I pulled the cap off twice while removing the VC. I also noticed that your case seems to have been printed vertically while mine was printed horizontally.
0ECl8eY.jpg

Added: Funny optical illusion. The vertical lines in this picture make the case look rounded, even though it is completely flat.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I very quickly reversed orientation to MP first as cap first I pulled the cap off twice while removing the VC. I also noticed that your case seems to have been printed vertically while mine was printed horizontally.
Hunh? I have the MP facing up. Even have a heat resistant silicone ring on the bottom for the cap. Is the fin on the cap snagging? Well it works fine the other way for you. Oh and I didn't get the XL version. If that matters. Yours is newer, I'm presuming. So maybe they felt that orientation would make a better print job? It does look good in black.

Thinking of an easy plug to cover the hole for you both. I have two filled Ti's and a plug that just keeps them quiet and so I can pop it open and flip the stash upside down and snap the lid. Back in the pocket. Say I'm dense what it the blue thing hanging with the stash?

Quit using the condenser in one of my Ms. Then found out my log vape adapters can slip into the mouthpiece end. So 1 heavy duty adapter of 18mm and 14mm for the condenserless!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hunh? I have the MP facing up. Even have a heat resistant silicone ring on the bottom for the cap. Is the fin on the cap snagging? Well it works fine the other way for you. Oh and I didn't get the XL version. If that matters. Yours is newer, I'm presuming. So maybe they felt that orientation would make a better print job? It does look good in black.

Thinking of an easy plug to cover the hole for you both. I have two filled Ti's and a plug that just keeps them quiet and so I can pop it open and flip the stash upside down and snap the lid. Back in the pocket. Say I'm dense what it the blue thing hanging with the stash?

Quit using the condenser in one of my Ms. Then found out my log vape adapters can slip into the mouthpiece end. So 1 heavy duty adapter of 18mm and 14mm for the condenserless!

Portable adaptive response to PP’s mini PIH; a flameless VapCap heater.

Kinda chunky. :o

A Merrie Xmas to everyone! :wave:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I don't know if it is the digger or the edge of the cap but something snagged a couple times. A little extra distance (XL) just increases the chance a little. Don't wanna be dumpin loads. Putting it in MP down is fine, tho, so no loss. .
There is a hole at the base of the VC caddy that allows some smell if the VC is dirty. Could plug it but I'll leave it for now.
Portable adaptive response to PP’s mini PIH; a flameless VapCap heater.

A Merrie Xmas to everyone! :wave:
That's the ceramic doodad?

And to you.

Top Bottom