Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
... his fears and doubts....
The only way to defeat fear is to understand it and to not allow it to overwhelm you with doubt.

I would encourage everyone to do a little bit of material science research on what is in your vapourizers. While there's quite a few people that can explain the safety of the materials on this forum. I think a base knowledge of such things can be more easily obtained through a search engine than sifting through this monster thread or asking people to spend their time to write out the info.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Oh, sht! You mean my MIGHTY HAS MADE ME INTO A POLYMER! :bang:

kidding aside, I think he is here just to bust our pecans.
Of course not !
Just stating the fact that logical thinking dictates that
if fear of any case of outgassing is present ,
it should be regarding more of the polymers ,than the metals .
As the latter do not need ,neither do contain plasticizers (which are also VOCs ).
Cheers.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Let's please not discuss other members' motives here in the thread. We are here to discuss the VapCap and not each other. If you feel a post breaks a rule, report it and do not engage the member.

Also, while it is fine to question what materials are used, it is not ok to post about material safety in vaporizer threads.

Thanks to all in advance for your cooperation and Happy Holidays.

:peace:

Squiby

Anyone know if theres gonna be a New Years sale on Dynavaps website?
Unless George plans to release and promote a new product, I suspect that the next sale might be a 420 sale.

However, the current promotion is for freee shipping worldwide and free fat mouthpiece for all orders placed through to Dec 25.

www.dynavap.com

Use code DYNASHIP at checkout.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I swear I can't get a big hit out of OG anymore, is it because all my single jets disappeared and I'm left with a lowly 2:1 triple jet torch? I used to post videos in this thread of the OG milking my 14" beaker but now I can't even get a decent hit to milk my 5" mini tube?

I was having pretty good luck with my Eagle singles but I swear they are all gone! I had 8 torches and only have one left somehow...

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I swear I can't get a big hit out of OG anymore, is it because all my single jets disappeared and I'm left with a lowly 2:1 triple jet torch? I used to post videos in this thread of the OG milking my 14" beaker but now I can't even get a decent hit to milk my 5" mini tube?

I was having pretty good luck with my Eagle singles but I swear they are all gone! I had 8 torches and only have one left somehow...
Triples heat up a lot quicker and perhaps less heat absorbed by the OG? Singles take a lot longer and more heat is absorbed in the cap and the tip. I don't use my triangle torch on my M initially, because of how it heats the SS differently. Once it is warmed up after a few uses, then I'm fine with the triple. Just my general experience. YMMV.

Got a 6pk of Eagle singles with wind guard. Not all are completely purged of the Butane it came with. But switching to hi-test helped. They are good for a few heat-ups click to click, then need a rest when they are working fine. OR do you mean they disappeared? Don't let them get sucked into the smoker's lighter pool. :lol: You loan somebody your lighter and they absent mindingly put it in their pocket with whatever they were igniting.

Hope this helps.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I love this thread, I really appreciate the good people that make it what it is. I'm so grateful that I was drawn to all the good-time craziness & madcap comedy that is on offer here. I read and read, and was sold on the devices & company before I ever tried one. Last June, I had no idea how contagious DVAS can be and how obsessed I would be by all things VapCap by the year's end. It just seemed like a fun place to hang out, I never saw it coming! But I know I wouldn't have stuck around and wanted to play with your vaporization toys if you all weren't really cool girls and boys. I only hang out with cool people.

I hope you all have a great holidaze, wherever you may be and whatever that means for you. I've had some weird health stuff lately so not posting much, thanks to those who checked up on me. But this thread really helps to lift my spirits when I check in here and on all the VC-related threads, that dynavap magic runs through it all. I'm going to have a VapCap nightcap and retire for the night, so I leave you all to carry this thread ever onward.

But if you kids wake me up...:myday:

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
I hope that your health is already greatly improved.
I will force the universe to make that happen ,brother !
The letters at the pentagram points of my avatar form the word " υγιεία " .
Health .

" These stages correspond surprisingly well with the exercises practiced in the Pythagorean brotherhood. It is entirely possible that Pythagoras taught his most advanced esoteric disciples to perceive the celestial music, rather than reserving this faculty uniquely for himself. It is known that Pythagoreans used Pentagram, or Pentacle, labeled with the letters U, G, I, EI, A on its points representing the harmony of elements and spirit (the word hugieia means “health”), as a distinctive mark by which his initiates could pass the information from one to another, simply by leaving this sign in a designated place. It seems legitimate to suppose that indeed there exists a perennial tradition of wisdom passed on through centuries via mystery centers and brotherhoods, and that this tradition neither started nor ended with Pythagoras who was but one of its most outstanding Masters."
http://www.projectawe.org/blog/2015/4/7/up-and-down-the-monochord

Listen to some soothing music and get some sleep.
Tomorrow will be a whole new day .
;)

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
OR do you mean they disappeared? Don't let them get sucked into the smoker's lighter pool. :lol: You loan somebody your lighter and they absent mindingly put it in their pocket with whatever they were igniting.

Hope this helps.

Yup, they've disappeared! Those Eagles aren't the smallest thing in the world either so I wonder who would have even taken them!

Speaking of small though, anybody still using the AOMAI single jet flint torch? Seems pretty legit. Maybe I should just order an M? I want an Omni but I don't really wanna drop the coin right now after just buying my Flowerpot in September.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Speaking of small though, anybody still using the AOMAI single jet flint torch? Seems pretty legit. Maybe I should just order an M? I want an Omni but I don't really wanna drop the coin right now after just buying my Flowerpot in September.

i just received one and haven't used it long but i can tell you its pretty legit. i heated low on the cap and was able to extract a cap in one pull. first time i ever did that

GtrBob

Got a 6pk of Eagle singles

56208068.jpg

shredder

Just a note to say I really like the tron torch. The more I use it the more I like it. Although it costs half as much as a M, it's the best torch I've used since acquiring a V C.

Cons are its heavy, but it also feels great in my hand.

I don't hold the DV vertical like the video someone posted here a few pages back of using the tron, but I aim the torch the same for consistant rips.

I like the inline triple too. But I havn't cared for the single flame torch I bought. And the new double included in the M kit seems kind if flimsy plus it has a smallish tank.

GtrBob

Those'll put yr eye out.

Say any friends, how does one modify their sig. line? [to list another vape].

GtrBob,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom