hinglemccringleberry

What do you mean by “the spinner”? I’m still a bit of a newbie. I developed my style out of necessity and watching YouTube reviews. It’s all I know.
The spinner is the spinning mouthpiece on the models that have a spinning mouthpiece. I called it a spinner because thats what it does, it spins. lol

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I can only spin my To Woody-S because of the spinning MP. My Omni when I spin it in my hand I somehow screw/unscrew the condenser :( I just can't figure it out. Thank goodness for my IH. No IH, then I need my woody
sounds like your gripping it in the palm of your hand...which would make sense, since you are used to using the S-Mouth Piece and anchoring the MP to your hand while twirling the stem

you want to just use your fingers to postition the stem into a resting position in the cup of your hand LOOSELY and then use your fingers to twirl... without anchoring the omni anywhere in your grip.

it naturally works for me because the Spinning MP is the last thing I got

that spinning mp is a godsend. I convinced myself I could spin a vapcap without the mp bc I liked the look of the SBM so much but that went right back into the tube a day later.
slap a spinning MP on that SBM and get it back into the game! SBMXLS (is this a roman numeral)

LabPong

F^CK you have more lighter's than a LIQUOR STORE?
jwaTjZ6.jpg

GSC in the morning is CIVILIZED?

Help's me cope!

GSC in the morning......noon....evening....and night! Becoming one of my fav's. I luv it B-Time!.

Now you will be able to extend your quantity by at least double with the efficiency of the vapcap ataxian...... life is good!

Ricardo

Seems a induction vaporizer is in the works, hopefully to hit the marketplace soon. :spliff:

Wouldn’t it be lovely if VapCap got an R&D team to develop a proprietary Pico VapCap
Heater, small enough to carry with a VapCap. Slim enough to strap on to a belt.

A “merger”, of inductive vaporization, and the marketplace!
I don't know about this.... I really don't. I know George appears very invested in the whole concept of an elecricity-free, fundamental, honest-to-god piece of engineering. I thought he seemed very uncomfortable (more than usual) when responding to a question about IHs on the FC livestream the other day. I guess he can see the demand (and the genuine desire from many) for an in-house heater butI 'd say that goes very much against the grain. I could be wrong... just my :2c:

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Ok so I have this straight. My Ti Omni (newest gen) has a mouthpiece that spins to adjust airflow. Is that the same thing we are taking about? Or is there a different mouthpiece that spins but doesn’t adjust anything? But only spins to aid in heating?

RuggedWombat

Opposite of Down Under
I apologize if this has already been addressed, but as a scholar of all things Vapcap, my thirst for answers must be quenched.

After the two clicks, how long of a draw is considered "optimal?" It seems like a long time to draw until you hear the cool down click. If you only drew for say, 7 seconds, would the rest of that time until the cool down click be wasted time cooking your herb?

How tight should it be packed? I usually just scoop it through the herb and whatever fills to the top I put the cap on top of it.

Open or closed carb or both? There seems to be a great deal of debate between the two, I'm curious if any there is any sort of consensus on optimal draw technique.

How fast of a draw?

Heating technique. I've been using the quad torch that came with the vapcap, rotating it up at 45* angle and the faint outline of the flame on the based of the cap toward the av in DynAVap.

I need advice on making the most predictable, repeatable, as effortless as possible experience for my VapCap. Some sessions have me taking a right turn past Jupiter while some leave me feeling like I'm just inhaling air. I want a method that can consistently help me with space travel please.

MokumMan

I have been enjoying my Phattpiggie stems for a few weeks now, it's time to share some pictures of these beauties. I can only recommend his work, it takes your vapcap experience to a whole new level. I am absolutely proud to have these in my collection.

Since I only just found out how to upload images, I have to start with my first VC, the one that rendered anything outside of the VC ecosystem of no more interest to me.

The XLS Cocobolo Woody!
ldpGJf9.jpg

Than onto the PP magic:

XLS Yew Twist
PkJ2vaE.jpg

Lidded Koa with Blackwood MP, brass tip end and Indian Summer accent
kXROGxu.jpg

Amboyna Burl cigar
3dSZH5X.jpg

Up close and personal
TRzPlGs.jpg

The Koa in all it's glory
5OK4bNS.jpg

Another threesome
pAY80Lb.jpg

The lot
c0Cl5ME.jpg

There are some additional pics over in phattpiggies shed should you be inclined to see more.

IntoTheVoid

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but as a scholar of all things Vapcap, my thirst for answers must be quenched.

After the two clicks, how long of a draw is considered "optimal?" It seems like a long time to draw until you hear the cool down click. If you only drew for say, 7 seconds, would the rest of that time until the cool down click be wasted time cooking your herb?

How tight should it be packed? I usually just scoop it through the herb and whatever fills to the top I put the cap on top of it.

Open or closed carb or both? There seems to be a great deal of debate between the two, I'm curious if any there is any sort of consensus on optimal draw technique.

How fast of a draw?

Heating technique. I've been using the quad torch that came with the vapcap, rotating it up at 45* angle and the faint outline of the flame on the based of the cap toward the av in DynAVap.

I need advice on making the most predictable, repeatable, as effortless as possible experience for my VapCap. Some sessions have me taking a right turn past Jupiter while some leave me feeling like I'm just inhaling air. I want a method that can consistently help me with space travel please.
Since I’m a newer member most of my VapExperience has been from trial and error as well as the Dynavap vids on YouTube.

As far as draw is concerned. Depending on how I heat it will effect my draw. If it’s a hot draw (less air in the carb hole) then I get 2 full draws between heating sessions. If it’s a cold draw (open carb or less restriction) I can draw the full “click to click” timeframe. For me it’s all about my mood. Also my bud will dictate this too based on moisture level. Dryer bud needs a cooler session. Moist bud needs more heat.

As far as bowl packing, I will use ground and unground bud, depending on mood and if I’m in a place to use a grinder or not. I don’t pack it too tight. And if I use a small nug, VS ground herb, I can leave the nug pretty loose in there. @Squiby taught me that method. It’s good for microdosing.

Draw speed I base on feel too. Think of it like feathering a throttle in a car or on a bike when trying to take a corner fast and keep traction. Too much and you skid out. Too little and you get over-steer. So use your taste and feel to monitor that.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, forgive the bad amateur video. I don't have any decent editing tools. I did shrink it down (on a website) so it isn't overwhelming.

So I wanted to make this to show specifically what is happening when one spins the VC "properly" and how anyone can do it. A spinning MP is NOT necessary to do this. The MP is anchored by the little finger (in this case because XL) or the ring finger, it doesn't matter. It is just held loosely the way I do it, but it could be held tighter if it is a spinning MP. My index finger and my thumb do the turning, lift, replace, turn, lift, replace, turn, etc. Once you are comfortable with it you can do it fast or slow and it becomes very natural. The process is exactly like the @antispleen vid, but I pull my fingers away to more clearly illustrate what I am doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

hinglemccringleberry

Ok so I have this straight. My Ti Omni (newest gen) has a mouthpiece that spins to adjust airflow. Is that the same thing we are taking about? Or is there a different mouthpiece that spins but doesn’t adjust anything? But only spins to aid in heating?
I was referring to the Ti-S vapcaps (also known as Uni) as the spinners, not the Omnis. Your omni has a mouthpiece that screws in and out slightly to adjust airflow, but thats it. It doesnt technically spin, it just screws and unscrews. The Uni models are the ones that have a mouthpiece that spins endlessly.

Which if you think about it, the naming system is kinda backwards. The Ti-S Uni models are the ones that spin OMNIdirectionally, and the Omni models dont. So really the Ti-S's should be called the Omni and the Omni should be called something else.

IntoTheVoid

I was referring to the Ti-S vapcaps (also known as Uni) as the spinners, not the Omnis. Your omni has a mouthpiece that screws in and out slightly to adjust airflow, but thats it. The Uni models have a mouthpiece that spins endlessly. The Omni doesnt.

Which if you think about it, the naming system is kinda backwards. The Ti-S Uni models are the ones that spin OMNIdirectionally, and the Omni models dont. So really the Ti-S's should be called the Omni and the Omni should be called something else.
Thanks bro, that makes sense. I didn’t realize there was yet another model I didn’t have lol. Time to go shopping I guess haha.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't know about this.... I really don't. I know George appears very invested in the whole concept of an elecricity-free, fundamental, honest-to-god piece of engineering. I thought he seemed very uncomfortable (more than usual) when responding to a question about IHs on the FC livestream the other day. I guess he can see the demand (and the genuine desire from many) for an in-house heater butI 'd say that goes very much against the grain. I could be wrong... just my :2c:
The VAPCAP is great really.
My plugin's are great as well!

George is a very smart guy.
To have his energy would be amazing!

@olivianewtonjohn NANO stand and a "M"!
BRILLIANT!

olivianewtonjohn

The VAPCAP is great really.
My plugin's are great as well!

George is a very smart guy.
To have his energy would be amazing!

@olivianewtonjohn NANO stand and a "M"!
BRILLIANT!

If i stand it up straight, it likely cools better than a magnet because you get cooling on the bottom and side. Im going to try magnet and altoids tin next to compare.

Dynalowrider

Twice a year we wind up repeating ourselves, trying to explain how to get the best and most from the Dynavap System to new owners of vapcaps.
Like I've said before. I can tell you how I do it, but I can't tell you how to do it. You have to learn all by yourself. You keep at it and all of a sudden, it clicks, and a lung busting rip surprises you, and it hits you. "That's how it works." THERE IS NO ONE CERTAIN WAY TO RIP A DYNAVAP. So newbie advice, Read all you can, try every way you can, cause some where in all that information, is how you like to do it. Happy vaping.

I love research and development, so I consider learning how my VC works as R and D on how I do it. "Ain't learning grand." I said that. Doc

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have some: CANNABIS from CALIFORNIA + WATER RIG from dhgate.com + "M" = VAP CAP
California, China, and Wisconsin (land of cheese, milk, and VapCaps). A true man of the world...

And I finally caved to the recommendation of @stark1 and @CuckFumbustion on that 3D printed XL stash. Gotta have something and this looks like a good choice for cheap guys like me. :p Should have it by the holiday.

gimmiemore

Most of the time I just break nugs into rough little nugs and stuff it in there, keeps the taste plus get great vapor.
For the last few days I've been using my TI woody with a piece of silicon tube covering some of the carb hole letting just the right amount of air in, man I really enjoy that. I just can't get the right spot with my finger and this does the trick.
In a sense it kinda works like an omni right? Adjusting the amount of air coming through the carb?
Anyone else thinks you lose a bit of the taste using a wood stem?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anyone else thinks you lose a bit of the taste using a wood stem?
No. Why do you think you would? I don't think the wood could absorb anything. Even if it were roughed up it would contact the wood for such a short time...

I suppose some wood taste could be added (something like cedar) but I don't think anything would be removed.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Twice a year we wind up repeating ourselves, trying to explain how to get the best and most from the Dynavap System to new owners of vapcaps.
Like I've said before. I can tell you how I do it, but I can't tell you how to do it. You have to learn all by yourself. You keep at it and all of a sudden, it clicks, and a lung busting rip surprises you, and it hits you. "That's how it works." THERE IS NO ONE CERTAIN WAY TO RIP A DYNAVAP. So newbie advice, Read all you can, try every way you can, cause some where in all that information, is how you like to do it. Happy vaping.

I love research and development, so I consider learning how my VC works as R and D on how I do it. "Ain't learning grand." I said that. Doc
I should just shut up like a decent HOMO SAPIEN, however I'm made of STEEL!
Becareful the "M" VAP CAP will take you to the MULTI-VERSE!

Just think about what your doing?

1,000,0000's of HUMAN'S enjoying a VAP CAP?

CAN"T FEEL MY FACE?

IS IT A VAP CAP? = CIVILIZED LIVING

All kidding aside:

DRY on a walk-about!
WET with a water tool!

GjZtD2T.jpg

Whatever float's your pool toy?

Last edited:
Top Bottom