SuperD

Super
Expensive but made out of Titanium :

Exo Vault Titanium Box :
Dimensions: 2.5" L x 1.25" W x .5" H Weight: 1.25 oz
Titanium-Exo-Vault--_191555.jpg

https://tisurvival.com/collections/titanium-capsules-pill-fobs/products/exo-vault-titanium-box

Exo Vial Titanium Waterproof Storage Capsule :
Most probably fits one standard 62 mm long /10mm Dia. VC

Titanium-Exo-Vial-Waterproof-Capsule--_110407.jpg

https://tisurvival.com/collections/.../exo-vial-titanium-waterproof-storage-capsule

Oo wow do u run tisurvival. I get my droid beads from u if so lol.

SuperD,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I'm betting these lovely lasses are either British or Canadian.
Could be wrong, but I think those bums are British... or colonial!

EDIT: Oh yeah, in other news, I'm going to get a new Omnivap XL soon from this great company called DynaVap. What does everyone think? Wise move? I don't want to be the first; not a early adopter type! I really love this company though, I feel like I want to give them money for a long time. Check them out this holiday season!

Last edited:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
someone on reddit made another 3d printed dugout, with space for a lighter. checks all the boxes for me. fits all the non-xl vapcaps, has stash for herb, has space for lighter, and has a magnet to hold the cap. thoughts?

etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/570180819/dugout-for-dynavap?ref=shop_home_active_1

thingiverse files: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2634712

ZI2SkLi.jpg
And the lid slides and is held in place with magnets...that was the selling point for me. I love the slide top boxes. Had to order one.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@antispleen Please do give us a 5 paragraph essay on this new stash. JK, it doesn't need to be 5 but at least 3.

Also, this animosity you have towards the spleen, is it directed towards all spleens or just your own? Did you feel so strongly that you elected to remove it? Was it damaged in an accident and thusly removed?

My own spleen blew up of its own accord. It was in a CT scan one year and not the next. Do you have a club for spleenless and those who are anti-spleen on a political level? Can I join or is there a high-stakes entrance exam? Cos I'm not sure if I care that much. But it's super-cool if you do have a club. PEACE

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
This is all way to much pressure. I will do a write up when I receive that stash, as for spleens...I have developed an easy come easy go relationship with them and hold no lingering animosity. The handle is a holdover from my younger spleen wranglin' days. Days better left in the past. And that's all I'll say on the subject of spleens...:ninja:

Time to pack another cap...:rofl:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@antispleen I like the cut of your jib! Is that New Englandy? Just painful? At any rate, you handled that high stress situation admirably. You have what it takes to form a club, if you chose. You don't have to.
Anyway, I put forth the motion that antispleen shall be forthwith known as "a good sort" &"rather a kick-ass fellow" in these parts and indeed, wherever his combustion fucking takes him on all FC boards. All Aye, raise your hand. Motion passes unanimously! Huzzah!

And @Sir-vapes-a-lot Thank you for reigning me in, I was bang out of order. I came across as a jack-ass rather than oddly welcoming, yet darkly foreboding. Truth is I'm feeling a bit high-spirited in these early morning hours. No excuses, but... if I had to give one it would go something like this:

Did anybody here know that prescription medications can often have undesirable side-effects? TRUE, shocking but TRUE! So I perhaps, by a moderate person's standard, vaped that one vape over the line. :haw: One vape over the line, sweet Jesus! And then one more. :freak: To counter-act the not-fun meds. You know, Science.

The thing is with a VC, even over-endulging doesn't use much material. Really, doesn't put a dent in your stash and that makes me feel the opposite of sad. The fact of its efficiency still amazes me. Went through some herb when learning the ways of the M, "how to "put it all together" into a repeatable technique because I always neglected one aspect, too impatient with myself.

Others here like to show off and are certified pros in an afternoon. But I got there, eventually. The best things in life typically require some time and experience to fully appreciate. Now some can't wait for it to arrive and try it before giving up? SMH WTF? Really? That is all, end transmission. Beep boop beep

Last edited:
Hello all, Got the M today.. While draw restriction is okay not as bad as something like the Gpen elite.. My early thoughts are, while im not loving the vapor quality but I will give that some more time.. But Just a few questions.. This is my first butane so sorry for the possible silliness of these questions.. but does everyone else AVB come out pretty dark if not pretty much almost black? And I was cleaning the M and i popped out the screens. I noticed 2 stainless steel screens came out, is that the normal setup? two screen in the M?.. Idk if that was right or not but I switch those out for a titanium screen which seems to have better airflow.. Only thing I like so far about this.. is the effectiveness seems like it is doing good job on that department, good buzz..

Squiby

but does everyone else AVB come out pretty dark if not pretty much almost black?

My ABV is caramel brown. Usually if it goes darker it's because my bud is drier than normal or I heated too low on the cap.

And I was cleaning the M and i popped out the screens. I noticed 2 stainless steel screens came out, is that the normal setup? two screen in the M?.

It looks like you got a freebee. 1 screen is the stock set up.

paehtod

I noticed 2 stainless steel screens came out, is that the normal setup?

WOW, I think that is a gift from dynavap:brow:, normally only 1 CCD screen in 1 tip. Congratulation for your M arrived and you found the draw restriction is not bad, i do believe Gpen elite is NO air flow at all(100% conduction) if compare to vapcap. If you are former smoker, give it some time you will really like the M because it is really very close experience to smoking joint/cigarette if you apply with mouth pull technique. Enjoy~

Gigsabits53

I use concentrates when I can get it. If I had to pick one for the rest of my life, flower all day every day. I do like to dab before bedtime, I sleep so much better. Concentrates could completely erase the need for sleeping pills ime. I prefer flower but like the fact that there are options.

my batch of material this week is dry no doubt about that but I cant get the same flavor out of the VC than my mighty and no way the plenty.. But high is really good but the sessions isnt very enjoyable tho.. Do most ppl say they get better flavor from VC than the Mighty?

WOW, I think that is a gift from dynavap:brow:, normally only 1 CCD screen in 1 tip. Congratulation for your M arrived and you found the draw restriction is not bad, i do believe Gpen elite is NO air flow at all(100% conduction) if compare to vapcap. If you are former smoker, give it some time you will really like the M because it is really very close experience to smoking joint/cigarette if you apply with mouth pull technique. Enjoy~
The M is gonna b closer to smoking than the Plenty? I certainly hope so, Ill keep trying but right not the Plenty is way ahead.. btw I like to smoke to the point where I can go back2back session full chambers in the plenty, thats a good day =)

Last edited by a moderator:
youngfart420,
You can adjust how darkly your bud is vaped by adjusting where you heat on the cap. Closer to the top of the cap makes it click faster and will give better flavor but lighter vapor. Further down toward the fins will give higher heat and denser vapor
thanks, ivee been doing that but ill keep trying

youngfart420,
Reactions: Summer

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It's time to accept fate. My poor vapcap is gone for good. I lost it, and it breaks my heart. The wood stem was cracking, though so I would have had to buy a new body, but I used the tip and cap all the time connected to a gong with a little silicone. I was thinking about selling my burl dynastash and being done with vapcaps, but then I think about replacing the woody with a vong! But then I remember I'm supposed to be saving money. Ho hum

shredder

You can adjust how darkly your bud is vaped by adjusting where you heat on the cap. Closer to the top of the cap makes it click faster and will give better flavor but lighter vapor. Further down toward the fins will give higher heat and denser vapor

For all things dynavap, I listen to @Squiby. She vapes small bud pieces without grinding, she starts by heating the bottom of the cap, then moves up to the middle for the second heat up, and the top of the cap for the third. Its the only way I've vaped buds in my dv's and it works very well with a triple, duel, and single flame torch.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sadly that is the body for the OG, not for the glassy.
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like those are the original vapcap bodies though. The Ti Glassy uses a different glass body than the original vapcap.
Stop being fussy!!!!!
The TI tip and Omni condensor both fit the body and because it is the original body it works out to be longer than an XL model and works perfectly.
Nope, sorry. You can't use a Ti tip with an OG body. An OG body includes an integral glass tip. If you try shoving a Ti or steel tip in there you will break it. The cap goes right over the end of the OG body.

For all things dynavap, I listen to @Squiby. She vapes small bud pieces without grinding, she starts by heating the bottom of the cap, then moves up to the middle for the second heat up, and the top of the cap for the third. Its the only way I've vaped buds in my dv's and it works very well with a triple, duel, and single flame torch.
Ill try that now, Only thing i noticed, this avb noticeable darker than my other AVB.. Taste is OKay at best on the first hit, 2nd & 3rd is not good taste at all. Not much visible vapor but still good effectiveness but just not enjoyable..Had this thing for about 4 hrs now and loading it up for the 30th time. Ill keep testing

Top Bottom