LabPong

The VC seems to be the one ex-smokers prefer. It makes sense because it's so much like the one-hitter dugouts that were so popular (I still have mine).

I think you will be most pleased with your decision. The VC is way better than a battery portable, at least in my opinion, but different strokes for different folks, so who knows.

Yea I only use the AA at home with a water gong setup....never take it out or use it with stock stems. But I figure now I have all possible needs covered by adding the VC to my set of tools.

Whissmu

Sincerely ... I did not think that I would give so much use to my dynastash on the day I buy it! It fits perfectly whenever I go travel ...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:rockon::rockon::rockon:
PD: Last photo, in the background a village of the 9th century

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

Buying the M is what made me 100% combustion free... Had a couple different battery vapes but still felt urge to combust, M was and is the game changer for Dirty D. Cheers, D.

Well the M is what brought me back to medicating with flowers as opposed to only concentrates and edibles. I feel ya with the game changer comment!

The flowerpot for desktop got me back into some flowers, but since getting a deal on an M I've barely used concentrates and have been loving micro dosing flowers.
The flowerpot has its place for a desktop, and I am personally a fan of Healthy Rips for a battery powered one hand session vape, but most of my consumption the last week has been through the M.....especially now that I'm getting the hang of it.

Also, my VAS revolves around dynavap now. I have a Ti black Wood Vong coming from PIU tomorrow (today actually, past midnight here) for dry and water use. A dynastash and one more M or ti tipped double crown is in my future at some point but still..... I can feel the VAS symptoms becoming manageable.

MokumMan

MokumMan, just a guess here so don't take me wrong. If you take everything apart does the Omni condenser slide into the ti-tip, (end with the o-rings)? If it will not slide all the way to the screen, then it is plugged up and needs to be cleaned. It should go all the way to at least even with the shoulder. Doc

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it. The condenser is unused as it arrived last week. I cleaned all my gear over the weekend for first use of the new goodies and try out different assemblies. I followed your suggestion and it did reach the screen without issue. It looks like I will be reaching out to the Dynavap team, they have been great so far and I am sure there is a fix to this.

I received both sizes of omni condensers recently, and there is indeed some fitment issues. I'm sure dynavap will eventually get them sorted, but what I found strange was: The omni xl condenser has other specs besides length that don't equal its standard length counterpart, as the threading is not interchangeable between the two models. I also received a blackwood body in this same shipment, and the regular omni condenser wouldn't insert into it all the way. I lubed it, but it wasn't going in no way no how so I returned it. Otoh the omni xl condenser I received fit into my blackwood stem quite easily, it's even a little loose. I don't think it's working quite right because of this. Hopefully I can get it going next time I break it down for maintence. After these experiences, I would rather go with a pre-assembled full ti model next time.

:sherlock:

Interesting. Hopefully there is a solution other than returning it (from EU), I am really wanting to try it out!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
That's where I was starting. Which is why I'm thinking about getting an M. My question is what are some of the reasons I may want a more expensive model instead of a M.

Ever heard of penis envy? Well, you will be entering the world of "collectors' envy".

With each piece of new VapCap in your collection, you will enlarge the envy, and admiration of your
friends (& your escalating VCAS will shrink your $ reserves).

But, you will be one happy Buckeye! :peace:

BTW, they are not only eye candy, they will form rippin thunderclouds for your pleasure....:bigleaf:

Smokey McVape

i bet the farm on one today.......... haaa Die hard arizer air water gonger here. Ordered up the vong xls with an accessory kit ($35 one from PIU).

Cant wait for my on the move type addition to make my medication times complete and more in depth hopefully. I almost pulled the trigger on a different battery type vape as a backup and other use...but just like having to charge your cell and maybe other gear daily or multi times per day.....I will most likely become very accustomed to the quickness and on demand use of the vapcap unit.

I think I will be able to convince some I have tried with 50% luck to cross over from burning to vaporizing better with the dnyavap compared to the tedious slower/longer use and restrictive air hits of the air in a water unit. Seems like the vapcaps could be the best to offer someone interested in a better way of use that feels or seems closer to what they have been used to for so long?
@LabPong - if you are trying to stop smoking joints then the Vapcap is the best option as it is such a similar experience. Like you, I was using an AA through water but still went back to joints - until I got my M from Dynavap. This thing stopped me smoking joints immediately and I haven't gone back. Bruce Lee once talked about the art of fighting without fighting. For vapcaps it translates as smoking without smoking!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
spinning it with my toes is a bitch

Had to give this a go, I've got monkey feet, by this I mean I actually have quite a bit of dexterity with my feet. Yeh I know FREAK :freak:. Well I can't spin with my toes, but I can spin by holding between my feet whilst holding a lighter in my hand. Totally pointless experiment but it made me giggle. :razz:

From what I can see @Silver420Surfer on the dynavap website is the only metal mouthpieces are omni mouthpieces. That kinda sucks for your situation. I would just use an 'M' to tie you over until you can get one of the new titanium omni vapes.

:2c:

@Silver420Surfer I know there are users like @Squiby who in the past were able to request a metal mouthpiece from DynaVap. I don't know if DV would still do such a thing but it can't hurt to fire off an email and ask.

The flowerpot for desktop got me back into some flowers, but since getting a deal on an M I've barely used concentrates and have been loving micro dosing flowers.
The flowerpot has its place for a desktop, and I am personally a fan of Healthy Rips for a battery powered one hand session vape, but most of my consumption the last week has been through the M.....especially now that I'm getting the hang of it.

Also, my VAS revolves around dynavap now. I have a Ti black Wood Vong coming from PIU tomorrow (today actually, past midnight here) for dry and water use. A dynastash and one more M or ti tipped double crown is in my future at some point but still..... I can feel the VAS symptoms becoming manageable.

I'm currently VASing hard for a FP setup.

My main reason for holding off is I don't currently have a dedicated vape station.

That may be why I'm crushing so hard on my VapCap. It's so easy to lean over the side of the couch, grab my VC, place in the Induction Heater (IH) and then place on my MFLB Orbiter. I think I'm actually getting some definition in my obliques from all my VC reps, best workout ever :lol:

Last edited:

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
Ever heard of penis envy? Well, you will be entering the world of "collectors' envy".

With each piece of new VapCap in your collection, you will enlarge the envy, and admiration of your
friends (& your escalating VCAS will shrink your $ reserves).

But, you will be one happy Buckeye! :peace:

BTW, they are not only eye candy, they will form rippin thunderclouds for your pleasure....:bigleaf:
Although I appreciate previous responses, I think that's everything I needed to know.

EDIT: There's currently an Omnivap in the classifieds for $100. Should I make it mine?

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
basically get no resin build-up in my caps

I have the opposite experience as my Omni produces reclaim at a fastest rate than any other vape I tried. It's also a very dark and sticky one with a pretty strong smell. I need to clean the condenser quite often to avoid bad taste and some seriously smelly pockets.

What's everyone's favorite method of heating this thing?

Single torch at home to heat it as slowly as I can and triples outdoor for the opposite reason.

LabPong

@LabPong - if you are trying to stop smoking joints then the Vapcap is the best option as it is such a similar experience. Like you, I was using an AA through water but still went back to joints - until I got my M from Dynavap. This thing stopped me smoking joints immediately and I haven't gone back. Bruce Lee once talked about the art of fighting without fighting. For vapcaps it translates as smoking without smoking!

Good deal.....that makes me happy to hear!

One other question I have is with using some sort of particle screen/fiber. I am reading a lot of mixed reviews for using hemp fiber or cotton. I am just worried about using the vapcap straight up with out being used with a water unit. I do not want any added taste/smell or extra cleaning to do from that addition. Can you adopt a tiny round screen to put in instead of fiber material?

LabPong,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Good deal.....that makes me happy to hear!

One other question I have is with using some sort of particle screen/fiber. I am reading a lot of mixed reviews for using hemp fiber or cotton. I am just worried about using the vapcap straight up with out being used with a water unit. I do not want any added taste/smell or extra cleaning to do from that addition. Can you adopt a tiny round screen to put in instead of fiber material?
I use a pair of scissors and cut tiny screens to fit in my vapcap on top of the CCD. It doesn't work quite as well as a fibre filter pack but it's much better than the CCD on its own.

snaffle

Has anyone tried coupling the new Ti condenser of the Omni with the carbon fiber stem / body yet? I suppose this would create the lightest possible VapCap (using stock DynaVap parts). I'd be curious to see what it looked like, too.

Also, DynaVap haven't had much variety in their shop for stems and bodies for a while, I hope they get more soon. Browsing back through the thread I saw burl, which looks super nice. Though the lack of choice is at least keeping my VAS in check, somewhat... (don't tell me to look at @Winegums & @phattpiggie 's stuff; if I start down that rabbit-hole I'm doomed to spend more money than I can spare!)

virtualpurple

I would love the Omni XL!!! Just not looking to drop the $ right now. Was kinda hoping for a $5-10 metal mouthpiece to tide me over till I can splurge.

There is HOPE!!! Thnaks for the reply man

They don't have a plain metal mouthpiece but you can get yourself s budget omnivap by swapping the steel tip on your M for a titanium tip and slipping an o-ring over the carb makes for a very Omni-remnicent experience. You can adjust the airflow by varying how much of the carb is covered.

I really love the M with the titanium tip and adjustable bowl. I held off on buying one until the M for the friend promotion and didn't think I would like it as much as my woodie or my OG or especially my Omni and Omni xl, but it sees as much use as every other member of the squad!

I actually may end up using the am more because it's one I can afford to lose. When I am going away from home and anticipate vaping the M is what I'm taking with me. Plus I like using them as kindness bombs. I like that I can have it out and if someone takes a real liking to it I can juet gift it on the spot!

In fact, earlier tonight I found out my good friend and his wife going to Maui in s couple days. I swung over to his house right away and handed him an M and a triple torch lighter and gave him a quick demo of heating empty and then how to disassemble and clean it. I have given him a flowermate and a Haze in the past, but I just have a feeling he is going to fall immediately in love and this may be justvtge device to get him to truly fuck combustion.

Giving someone an M is like giving someone a Treasure map or better yet, a cast iron skillet, it requires little msintensnce, is extremely versatile, affordable, and will last a lifetime with a little care. Sooner or later it's the first thing one grabs for for because it just works and over time it bonds with the owner.

EVlL 55

...hello everyone
Does anyone have any advice/experience w/ moonrocks in they're VC?.
....i have an M w/ a Ti tip and an xl condenser w/ spinning m.p. setup especially for concentrates....i removed the stock screen and put a nano stem screen in....fits nice and if ever using say an SSV pick there's no worry of it coming out...this is at the loss of posistioning of course....but I intend on using a cut down mesh chunk in there w/ another reversed nano screen possibly to enclose it.
I just know what a mess this can potentially be using shatters or oils...which is my go to.
From what I can gather im on the right path w/ the mesh...i just want any advice on getting the cleanest possible experience all around w/ the gooey stuff
Thanks!

Gigsabits53

They don't have a plain metal mouthpiece but you can get yourself s budget omnivap by swapping the steel tip on your M for a titanium tip and slipping an o-ring over the carb makes for a very Omni-remnicent experience. You can adjust the airflow by varying how much of the carb is covered.

I really love the M with the titanium tip and adjustable bowl. I held off on buying one until the M for the friend promotion and didn't think I would like it as much as my woodie or my OG or especially my Omni and Omni xl, but it sees as much use as every other member of the squad!

I actually may end up using the am more because it's one I can afford to lose. When I am going away from home and anticipate vaping the M is what I'm taking with me. Plus I like using them as kindness bombs. I like that I can have it out and if someone takes a real liking to it I can juet gift it on the spot!

In fact, earlier tonight I found out my good friend and his wife going to Maui in s couple days. I swung over to his house right away and handed him an M and a triple torch lighter and gave him a quick demo of heating empty and then how to disassemble and clean it. I have given him a flowermate and a Haze in the past, but I just have a feeling he is going to fall immediately in love and this may be justvtge device to get him to truly fuck combustion.

Giving someone an M is like giving someone a Treasure map or better yet, a cast iron skillet, it requires little msintensnce, is extremely versatile, affordable, and will last a lifetime with a little care. Sooner or later it's the first thing one grabs for for because it just works and over time it bonds with the owner.

Great post! I definitely agree. Hell, my M gets almost as much use as my Underdog now, and that's saying something. Since I got the induction heater from Pipes it makes the M even easier to use. The thing is so easy to clean and maintain, virtually indestructible, big hits, and great flavor! I dont even have the Ti tip yet, just the plain stock M, and it has become a good friend. :)

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
...hello everyone
Does anyone have any advice/experience w/ moonrocks in they're VC?.
....i have an M w/ a Ti tip and an xl condenser w/ spinning m.p. setup especially for concentrates....i removed the stock screen and put a nano stem screen in....fits nice and if ever using say an SSV pick there's no worry of it coming out...this is at the loss of posistioning of course....but I intend on using a cut down mesh chunk in there w/ another reversed nano screen possibly to enclose it.
I just know what a mess this can potentially be using shatters or oils...which is my go to.
From what I can gather im on the right path w/ the mesh...i just want any advice on getting the cleanest possible experience all around w/ the gooey stuff
Thanks!

Not used m-rocks myself but I've done keif sandwiches and well as rosin so I've gunked up my VapCaps as best I can :razz:

Normally I'd suggest you use @Squiby's hemp fiber mod but if you've opted to removed the lower screen for a basket then that's not going to work.

I know a number of folk have put organic cotton or hemp fiber into the condenser (pushed near the end) while others have played with putting the cotton/hemp in the end of the tip (as in the end that get's pushed into the body).

The idea basically being to cause reclaim to collect in the cotton/hemp so that the condenser remains fairly clean.

Top Bottom