WarpaintFree

I had to bite on the sale. I've been so very impressed with the unthinkable efficiency of my M, that I had to grab an Omni, to see how much further I can reduce my dosage with the adjustable chamber. I also grabbed another M... for $20 I'd be foolish to not do so. The cap alone is worth that on a regular day. Oddly, I also added a Blackwood NonaVong body, even though I don't own a bubbler... I was at about a [6] at that point!

JLara

Hi there.

Anyone who was a Ti woody and a omnivap. Speaking in vapor quality, is there really a difference in vapor taste/harshness in the omni?
I own the M since 3 weeks and if I mouth pull carb close, open carb then open it and lung inhale. This way vapor is little harsh but acceptable. If i put it in the pinnacle water tool (with silicone mouthpiece) i can RIP it 2 second carb on, 1 second carb off until it clicks. wow, HUGE cloud, instant heavy effect. ...and its waterproof, I fucked up my Grasshopper at the beach.

I just bought a TI tip and a Ti-body,

...so, is it worth omni body over the standard body with spinning mouthpiece with the TI tip if I dont care about adjustable airflow? Its a lot of $$ difference.

Thanx

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hi there.

Anyone who was a Ti woody and a omnivap. Speaking in vapor quality, is there really a difference in vapor taste/harshness in the omni?
I own the M since 3 weeks and if I mouth pull carb close, open carb then open it and lung inhale. This way vapor is little harsh but acceptable. If i put it in the pinnacle water tool (with silicone mouthpiece) i can RIP it 2 second carb on, 1 second carb off until it clicks. wow, HUGE cloud, instant heavy effect. ...and its waterproof, I fucked up my Grasshopper at the beach.

...so, is it worth omni body over the standard body with spinning mouthpiece with the TI tip if I dont care about adjustable airflow? Its a lot of $$ difference.

Thanx

Not sure how much this may help you, but here's my take.... it should make absolutely no difference other than adjustable airflow. Everything else is pretty much the same. But I still feel like the OMNI gives me a bit better vapor. Could easily all be psychological - good chance it is. And, would have to say the slight difference in perceived vapor quality wouldn't quite justify the price difference for me.

But am very glad to have an OMNI because of this - and adjustable airflow. Had had a Ti Woody for about 6 months before I got mine, and was very happy with upgrade to OMNI.

I'm not sure how it will be for you coming from SS tip to Ti (instead of knowing Ti first then switching to SS), but think the Ti tip is going to give you a good upgrade on it's own. I like my M, and use it from time to time (especially if I'm worried it won't make it home for whatever reason), but prefer Ti tips. I've tried Ti tip on M body and like it better than SS, but doesn't feel right to me to do this, so just leave SS tip on mine.

And, Welcome to FC!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hi there.

Thanx

I'd say no, the difference between the Ti Woody and the Omni is more a matter of convenience regarding the air flow. It's also worth noting that the Omni is currently the only option if you want a Ti mouthpiece. Although maybe DynaVap would be willing to do a custom order of a condenser with a Ti mouthpiece but I don't know of anyone who has asked.

If you don't care about the mouthpiece being wooden (or nonexistent if you choose a stem on non-xl condenser) and you aren't bothered about adjustable air flow, then in my opinion you won't need an Omni. I find the vapor quality is the same assuming you have decent carb control.

Sorry to hear about your Hopper, I lost my first one on holiday two weeks after getting it. I baby my Purple Ti now and never leave it in a pocket it could fall out if.

JLara

Not sure how much this may help you, but here's my take.... it should make absolutely no difference other than adjustable airflow. Everything else is pretty much the same. But I still feel like the OMNI gives me a bit better vapor. Could easily all be psychological - good chance it is. And, would have to say the slight difference in perceived vapor quality wouldn't quite justify the price difference for me.

But am very glad to have an OMNI because of this - and adjustable airflow. Had had a Ti Woody for about 6 months before I got mine, and was very happy with upgrade to OMNI.

I'm not sure how it will be for you coming from SS tip to Ti (instead of knowing Ti first then switching to SS), but think the Ti tip is going to give you a good upgrade on it's own. I like my M, and use it from time to time (especially if I'm worried it won't make it home for whatever reason), but prefer Ti tips. I've tried Ti tip on M body and like it better than SS, but doesn't feel right to me to do this, so just leave SS tip on mine.

And, Welcome to FC!

Well, since vaping its not just smooth flavorful vapor but a ritual, an experience. I think im gonna have to take the omni condenser, so psychologically I can experience the all titanium experience /except by the cap).
Later on I might get the ss condenser and the exotic wood MP. just to experience a natural organic material when vaping.
Shit men, this vapcap modular thing is extremely addictive!

Thanx man!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Well, since vaping its not just smooth flavorful vapor but a ritual, an experience. I think im gonna have to take the omni condenser, so psychologically I can experience the all titanium experience /except by the cap).
Later on I might get the ss condenser and the exotic wood MP. just to experience something a natural organic material when vaping.

Thanx man!

That's the spirit. The VAS is strong with this one. :nod:
RFqMWMX.jpg

Modnote: Obligatory meme added.

Last edited by a moderator:

JLara

I'd say no, the difference between the Ti Woody and the Omni is more a matter of convenience regarding the air flow. It's also worth noting that the Omni is currently the only option if you want a Ti mouthpiece. Although maybe DynaVap would be willing to do a custom order of a condenser with a Ti mouthpiece but I don't know of anyone who has asked.

If you don't care about the mouthpiece being wooden (or nonexistent if you choose a stem on non-xl condenser) and you aren't bothered about adjustable air flow, then in my opinion you won't need an Omni. I find the vapor quality is the same assuming you have decent carb control.

Sorry to hear about your Hopper, I lost my first one on holiday two weeks after getting it. I baby my Purple Ti now and never leave it in a pocket it could fall out if.

Yeah men, at that time I absolutely loved the GG performance with the water tool with such a small amout of herb. I was gonna buy the Ti GG to replace it but went for the M for $s convenience when last month there was a free torch lighter... a vaporizer, lighter and dynastash for less than a half of the price of the TI GG!
Damn, I was amazed of such a minimalistic, efficient and durable device. I think I can even swim with the M filled with weed, take it out of the storage tube, lend a lighter and have a pleasant takeoff:rofl:

sorry about your loss too. I lost my Pax1 that way, just slipped my pocket =/.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Later on I might get the ss condenser and the exotic wood MP. just to experience a natural organic material when vaping.

Thanx man!

Yep, you're already hooked. Think you made a good decision. It's best to get the OMNI out of the way first, then you have a better chance holding out against getting a Ti Woody. If you get the Woody first, it can make you crazy wondering about the OMNI and unable to resist and hold off until next sale. I know too well!

That's the spirit. The VAS is strong with this one. :nod:
RFqMWMX.jpg

Modnote: Obligatory meme added.

Thanks to both! :rofl:

Majordude2626

On page 391 there is a post from vapcap with pictures of the Ti Mouthpiece they had for a bit. Hopefully it will come back around again. Vapcaps evolve quickly so if you see something with a finish, wood, material, or shape you really like, you better jump on it. There is no guarantee that exact model will be back.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Yeah men, at that time I absolutely loved the GG performance with the water tool with such a small amout of herb. I was gonna buy the Ti GG to replace it but went for the M for $s convenience when last month there was a free torch lighter... a vaporizer, lighter and dynastash for less than a half of the price of the TI GG!
Damn, I was amazed of such a minimalistic, efficient and durable device. I think I can even swim with the M filled with weed, take it out of the storage tube, lend a lighter and have a pleasant takeoff:rofl:

sorry about your loss too. I lost my Pax1 that way, just slipped my pocket =/.

My favourite vape to take to a hotel is the Hopper, it's stealthy and no matter how spaced I am I know it isn't going to combust. But I find loading frustrating, I use @Ratchett's stand and funnel to avoid gumming up the threads which is really a necessity if you want to keep the device in good working order. The performance from the Hopper for my needs is outstanding but I hate battery management of those proprietary cells because they are small so any degradation has a noticeable effect on performance.

However all other times I find I'm using a VapCap in one form or another. Loading is the simplest process of shoving stuff in one end without any caution or care required. Cleaning is dead simple and the device is 100% reliable, especially with spares. Once @Pipes Induction Heater arrives I won't even need to bother using a torch. If the heater breaks.... meh.... I can always use a torch. The confidence I have in my VapCaps being there when I need them is 100% and the performance is just as good as the hoppers. I've actually found I'm using less material with the VapCap.

Overall I'm glad I have the hopper to fill a niche requirement of super stealth for those odd occasions I need it but all other times I find the VapCap out matches the GH in form, function and desirability.

Plus like you say, I can swim with a VapCap, the lighters nit so much though. It's the car keys that really suffer, especially in sea water :doh:

Yep, you're already hooked. Think you made a good decision. It's best to get the OMNI out of the way first, then you have a better chance holding out against getting a Ti Woody. If you get the Woody first, it can make you crazy wondering about the OMNI and unable to resist and hold off until next sale. I know too well!

Thanks to both! :rofl:

You are so right about needing an Omni just to know what it's like. That's why my first VC was an Omni. ;)

Vapcaps evolve quickly so if you see something with a finish, wood, material, or shape you really like, you better jump on it. There is no guarantee that exact model will be back.

So very true. :tup:

Yesterday I arrived my nonavong cocobolo.
It's super light compared to my M
knowing my second vapcap
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very nice bud, love the magenta on clip/clamp idea. :nod:

Bdubbdiblets

I, as I'm sure many here, come from many years of combusting. Usually for me it was big bong hit style, with joints here and there. (thank dog that's over:puke:) anyway for me the Ti-woody is more of a mouth pulling joint type hit where as the omni once set is a rip it long lung pull bong rip type hit...if this makes any sense at all. :shrug:Both are a constant part of my rotation. So really what I'm tryin to say is everyone should have one of each:whip::cheers:

Omni XL come home to Bdubb!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Kermitt

I have emptied my card gradually, until only a Dynastash remains in bocote.

George is in his updates too fast for me. I am well positioned with the Omni Gen 4 and the M. It still cost me a few days, because I like the Dynavap products very much.

Now I'm waiting for my second Dynastash. Maybe someone has an idea like several magnets, or a garage for 2 VC?

It is a pity that only two types of wood are available. Which kind of wood may be the most beautiful? Will I be able to change the wood species afterwards?

Any crazy ideas?

Squiby

Yes @phattpiggie that's the one. :clap::luv::love:

On page 391 there is a post from vapcap with pictures of the Ti Mouthpiece they had for a bit. Hopefully it will come back around again. There is no guarantee that exact model will be back.

I believe that the spinning ti mouthpieces came from scrap Omni mps. Jason cut off the threaded portion and polished them up to become regular mps.

They are not a regular item on the website, but may be available upon request.

titanium spinning mouthpiece for any "S" or "XLS" model.

IMG_20161230_110908880_zpsh0qk0lr6.jpg

How many bowls of ABV can I dump into the silicone container before it's full?
I think that you could squeeze 5 or 6 full bowls of ABV into it, maybe a bit more.

Now I'm waiting for my second Dynastash. Maybe someone has an idea like several magnets, or a garage for 2 VC?

Custom pieces are available. Here is a Dynastash with two magnets and a double VC garage.

This configuration will sacrifice the herb compartment.

d3fkszi.jpg

MJQZ3HV.jpg

Last edited:

duff

Well worn
Last edited:
Top Bottom