The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Didn't want to have to feel like Santa hitting every house quickly in a couple weeks when the order arrives.

You are right, the only thing I asked is to have them delivered to someone else address to avoid the Santa tour.

That's the downside, it cost as much to ship the 2x stems to the UK as is did to have the stems made up. However, I use the stems everyday and cherish them so I still feel like I got value for money. Hopefully I'll have them for a long time so I see it as an investment.

Yep, I'm very happy with my OGB glass but at the moment I don't need anything else besides a 14mm mouthpiece to justify another order.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Actually I did not want to order anything, but 20 percent ...

I KNOW! The 20% is SCREAMING at me. MUST RESIST...

I think Pipes has hold of my budget right now. The couple Ms from day one will have to suffice. I'm sure George can be confident that I will be back.

(C y b r g u y......C y b r g u y..... we're c a a a a l l l l l i n g y o u)

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Soooooooo, BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for pic. Helps while I wait for my order!

Sometimes hard to share my VCs, too. I stay close and watch closer unless they've proven their ability to respect the click. Plus, I left all my engraved caps at home, just in case. Strong beers help, too! Mostly IPAs of 7% or more ABV.

Just another one of my tales below. Thanks to all for letting me indulge, but most VC discussion all above. If you're in TLDR mode, or find my stories boring, might be best to skip along to next post now. :)

.... Had many good beers! Hence my walking everywhere after 6 yesterday, and waking up on an uncomfortable and dog hair covered sofa! All good. I like the dogs there, and would have been driving home with one eye closed while way over the limit. Something I haven't tried since my idiotic young 20's. And, kind of like the fact that the pupps woke me up early so I could get home to mine before regular morning feeding time. Actually, kind of wondered if my dog called them to send me home until I got that first cup of coffee in me. Got to love good friends who kind of expect you to make a pot if you have time and come wandering out to join you once they smell it going - even if it is shite coffee in a drip coffee maker. Yeah... unfortunately I've become a coffee snob, too. Add that to vapor, vapes, strains, beer, wine, and more types of food than I care to type. But, keep all that to myself and am grateful for whatever while I'm visiting. Good friends are the best, even if they did give the futon I usually crash on to a couple who was staying over. I sure as Hell didn't notice or have any troubles at all when I finally crashed out! :ko: And, managed to grab the sofa before my poor bud that ended up in the recliner.

We vaped so damned much I'm kind of surprised we didn't melt anything or combust more than once. For much of the evening, we were sitting around one of those old metal outdoor tables with the umbrella hole in the middle, so got everyone into putting the cap down to it for better/quicker cooling. Worked great and highly recommend this if you find yourself in a similar situation. Forgot to mention in post above that what shut down the VCing late in the evening (midnight or so?) was lack of butane. Had my 3 favorite lighters, all topped off and we went through all of them enough to get to sputtering. Pulled everything out for cleaning a little while ago, and man, things are gooey - especially condensers. Might have to try to reclaim some, even if just scraping out. I usually don't bother trying to reclaim with these, but every plastic tube I opened offered its own distinct sweet scent. Shit got a little crazy with strains and mixtures once most wanted to vape instead of roll one up or hit a bowl. "It's so smooooooth" was repeated all through the night - first about vapor, then about damned near everything as we got more tuned up. Think everyone knows how silly phrases can become the shit when things get like this!

Funnier still is how much us late nighters that could hang in, coughed once VCs were done and we were hitting a couple fatties. Yes, I did partake in a bit of smoky combustion and felt it in my throat this morning. Kind of hard not to at that point when the party is winding down, and everyone is 3 sheets to the wind. Knew it would be harsh for me (always is), but was surprising how much the regular combusters got hit hard with the smoke after only a few hours of vaping instead. Another cool thing was that once a few people started hitting the VCs (and Mi until we went thru 2 batts), almost everybody wanted to vape instead of smoke. This was an odd development that I haven't seen at parties before, but was awesome for me and a good friend who is a regular vape fiend these days now that I've finally got him off the smoke. Usually find a few people who will vape, at least a few hits, and some that want nothing to do with it. Not so this time, as the particular party mentality with this great group of people took it to vaping all the way. Was so cool watching others talk people into it, even those who usually don't partake at all. Only one out of about 15 or so of us, took a couple of vapor hits and said - this is shit - I'm going back to my bowl. And, he can be a bit of a whining downer anyway, so no real surprise.

Good friends, old friends I hadn't seen in a while, new friends, happy dogs, fireworks, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, beer, way too much weed, great music from the stereo and the couple acoustic guitars being passed around, all kids somewhere else (thank you grandparents around the world!). Good times! Really, good times! Best 4th I've had in quite some time. :nod:

Hope everyone else enjoyed theirs, too!
Sounds like a great night, those don't get planned, they're organic. "Whining downer".......still laughing my ass off. Good friends, good weed and great beer are pretty much my perfect trifecta:cheers:

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
...as the other half of this operation thinks I need to try new things instead of buying the same thing but slightly different, they don't understand is all...
Hehe, when I mentioned to my girlfriend that I was going to order more Dynavap stuff, she responded with, "You're ordering another one of those?! Don't you already have like four of them?!"

I'm sure she loved my explanation, which started with "Actually, I only have three of them..." and ended with "...plus they're on sale for only $20!" There was more in the middle about various VCs going to different people, but you get the gist. Anyway, I know she was on board with my plan by the way she rolled her eyes and turned away from me! :lol:

@flotntoke, sounds like a great time to me! Can't go wrong with good friends, good food, good weed and good beer! :rockon: I unfortunately had to work part of the day yesterday, but I still managed to enjoy the holiday in between. Sat around a fire for a little bit after work and had a beer and a VapCap. It was good! :nod:

Hope everyone else enjoyed the holiday as well! (Or that you enjoyed the day at least, if you're not from the States!)

:peace:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The Beginners Guide to VapCaps

Step One: Purchase an M and a double jet torch lighter. Trust me, you don't need anything else yet.

Step Two: Wait patiently for your order to arrive. DynaVap has a high sales volume so it may take longer to arrive than you are used to, don't worry if this is the case. Use this time to read the best of thread, FAQ, and watch some videos.

Step Three: When it arrives, disassemble the M and clean everything with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also use isopropyl alcohol to clean. If you use isopropyl to clean make sure you rinse very thoroughly because the alcohol is flammable.

Once the M is clean and dry, and fully assembled, including the cap, heat it up a few times to familarise yourself with the process and how the click works. When you feel comfortable go ahead and pack it, it's not too picky about grind sizes, etc. so use your own personal preference. Make sure to always respect the click when heating it up, and wait for the cool down click before reapplying heat.

Step Four: Start filling your cart up with more items from Dynavap.

Now is the time to buy extra screens, o-rings, a Dynastash, or more VapCaps. You should have a much better idea of how everything works at this point, and a better idea of what accessories you want.

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Everyone's stocking up on Vapcaps like armageddon's about to hit and I'm just over here like, "this Ti Woody is so great I don't need any other Vapcaps"
Well aren't you just the master of restraint! Lol
Don't judge us...lol :myday:

Can you tell me what kind of wood that is? In the shop there are only a few Dynastashs to choose from. Do you have more photos :-)?
Actually I did not want to order anything, but 20 percent ...

I have PLENTY of photos...maybe even too many, plus I did a video on it.
113Ap58.jpg

@flotntoke sounds like a fun evening indeed, sometimes I wish I could drink...because it seems to lubricate social situations nicely

...but alcohol doesn't like me and has never really shown me a good time, aside from an occasional beer (like 1 or 2 every six months)

And all my friends are scared to vape for the most part too.

@Squiby...trigger pulled...more dynavap goodness en route

Edit: @Kermitt It is Ziricote too...didn't mean to ignore your question.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Everyone's stocking up on Vapcaps like armageddon's about to hit and I'm just over here like, "this Ti Woody is so great I don't need any other Vapcaps"

It must look almost like some sort of twisted cult to many. I think many of us are too far in now to NOT see the need for more than a couple VCs (or some nice stems/bodies/nonavongs to dress them up in). :shrug:

I am truly happy for you to be one of the few with a Ti Woody, that you enjoy, and say well, that's one fine vape - and leave it at that. I really wish I was sometimes! The damned things just get in my head and won't leave - like tribbles or gremlins or something. It's a sickness that someone should set up some sort of 12 step program around, if any of us can pull ourselves from its grip! :doh:

George is a mad genius who has not only engineered a great vape, but has somehow tapped into something in many of us with stellar products, great service, reasonable prices and great sales. I know I picked up a little more than I should have for this sale (as I have for others) and still am afraid to even go to the site while the sale is still on! It's bad enough just trying not to think about that sweet new all Ti OMNI that something deep down inside keeps telling me I need, while my brain keeps arguing with it and telling it to pipe down.

Stay vigilant! It took me a few months with my first OG VC to realize I had been infected (assimilated? :borg:). It just started to click with me more after a while (yes, pun intended), and by the time I knew I needed to step up to my first Ti Woody, it was already too late for me! It's all been downhill since for my wallet and budget during sale months, but the joy I get from them, and that fuzzy feeling when I have a few out and am playing with them, makes it totally worth it. All before we get into how good it feels to convert someone to vaping with them, or cool scenes where a lot of folks are excited about them (as in my story about last night).

@WakeAndVape , am sorry to hear that man! I'd be a mess without a good beer buzz every once in a while - and a few more on a regular basis. But, what's good for one isn't always good for another. Looks like you usually do pretty well with just the vapor, and happy for you for that!

If I had to choose which to keep and which to get rid of (between VCs and beer), the answer of course would be NEITHER!! :lol:

Majordude2626

My vapcap VAS is so outta control. I do use a haze v3 and run all my vapcap abv through another cycle in a haze can on temp 3 or 4. But the Vapcaps...

This last order where i purchased a omni xl condenser, and a M is about my 5th or 6th order since my original order last black friday. My first order was ti skinny vong-s burl with wenge mouth piece. I ordered an 18mm cocobolo body and due to a mishap george gifted me a titanium mouthpiece and standard condenser with orings. So of course I had to buy a tip and cap because now I had two fully functioning vapcaps. Next I got in on degummed hemp, rings, screens, and got mallee burl dynastash er2(has two silicon containers). Sometime later I got an XL condenser and another ti tip, carbon fiber stem, and a osange orange mouthpiece. Now I've got double garage XL stash, in paduk coming, and three phatpiggie pieces including that blue one. I really need George to slow down on the innovation because I have no self control when it comes to this. I still see stuff from pipes and winegums that I need. Will it ever end.

jaidyn

Well I have had my M since this last Saturday and love it as much as I thought I would. As mentioned, I have a Boundless CFX and I admit that I love the temperature control of it. That being said, the VapCaps are just so much easier to use, much easier to clean, and so wonderful all around.
Perhaps I am looking through rose-tinted glasses, but I am having a hard time being interested in any other vape... battery-powered or not. Even ones that I am sure are just AMAZING... I keep thinking of ways that the VapCap is better.
Don't get me wrong, I know the VapCap is limited and has its flaws. But speaking for myself only... those flaws are miniscule to the point where anything else just can't seem to compare.

I do have one question however for anyone who can answer it... how light is the carbon-fiber VapCap in relation to the M and the new Titanium Omni? I am waiting for my Ti-Carbon S and just wondering about how it feels. I am sure I will love it, but I just know very little about it.

Thanks in advance! :-D

hawkstwelve

Hello all. I'm new here and I just wanted to share a couple things with you. This might be a little long but I just want to get some thoughts out there as a new vaper and Vapcap purchaser. :)

Well, to start I just want to say I've been cruising this forum for the better part of two weeks and I am amazed how much information is contained within this thread (and others). Not only that but everyone is so friendly, even to the newbies.

I am just starting to vape. I've been a long-time smoker (8+ years) and have pretty much stuck to bongs and j's for as long as I can remember. Now, with my son getting to the age where he asks why I have to take a flower vase with me to get the mail (I tried to come up with something to explain the bong!), I figured it was time to start exploring more discreet options. I started to cruise here and /r/vaporents and became inundated with all the information, reviews, comparisons, vapes, accessories, etc. It was a lot to take in!

Now with the background out of the way, after much consideration, I pulled the trigger for the Flowermate Mini Pro. It's small, discrete, portable, easy to use, cheap, etc. Pretty much everything I needed and it wouldn't make the wife mad with how much I was spending. (Happy wife, happy life.) I received it two days ago and I love everything about it. Less smell, less noticeable, less hassle, it feels healthier, and most of all, it looks like a powerbank! "What's that dad?" "Oh, ya know, just something to charge my phone." Heheh. ;)

In addition to the pros above one thing I am loving is that I feel more connected to my piece and herb than I did before, if that makes sense. I don't just load a bowl, smoke, and move on. I take care of it after every session by cleaning the chamber, mouthpiece, etc. I focus on what temperature it's at and what kind of high I am getting. I think about what certain types of herb will bring out through the vaporizer and how each strain vapes differently. In general, I feel so much more in tune with what I am putting into my body and I love that aspect of it.

Then I saw the sale for the $20 Vapcap M. I didn't know much about it but I created an account the day prior to the sale just in case I wanted to take advantage. I read some great reviews here and there and decided to buy it because it was so cheap. I started with just the M, no accessories or anything else. Little did I know, after reading more and more and more, that $27 purchase would soon turn into a $55 purchase. Due to @Squiby and others, over the past few days, I have added o-rings, ccds, degummed hemp fiber, and a triple torch lighter to my order as well. Now, thanks to you guys, I have to explain to my wife why I just spent $150+ on two new vapes. Thanks a lot! :ko: :lol:

Long story short, I am extremely excited to join the Dynavap family. While I am still in heaven with my FM Mini Pro, I'm itching to get the M in my hands, try it out, and put all the information I've read about to good use! I greatly appreciate all the helpful posts contained within this thread and the welcoming community you guys have formed here. Can't wait to share a pic of my first Vapcap! Until then, keep on keepin' on!

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey, I know there are a few different classified sites for vape related stuff, but I wanted a space for just dynavap related stuff. Not only used parts or vapcaps, but custom accessories, heaters, storage solutions, anything vapcap related. So come check out
https://www.reddit.com/r/DynavapExchange/
and let's build something awesome! Open to any and all input!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hello all. I'm new here and I just wanted to share a couple things with you. This might be a little long but I just want to get some thoughts out there as a new vaper and Vapcap purchaser. :)

Well, to start I just want to say I've been cruising this forum for the better part of two weeks and I am amazed how much information is contained within this thread (and others). Not only that but everyone is so friendly, even to the newbies.

I am just starting to vape. I've been a long-time smoker (8+ years) and have pretty much stuck to bongs and j's for as long as I can remember. Now, with my son getting to the age where he asks why I have to take a flower vase with me to get the mail (I tried to come up with something to explain the bong!), I figured it was time to start exploring more discreet options. I started to cruise here and /r/vaporents and became inundated with all the information, reviews, comparisons, vapes, accessories, etc. It was a lot to take in!

Now with the background out of the way, after much consideration, I pulled the trigger for the Flowermate Mini Pro. It's small, discrete, portable, easy to use, cheap, etc. Pretty much everything I needed and it wouldn't make the wife mad with how much I was spending. (Happy wife, happy life.) I received it two days ago and I love everything about it. Less smell, less noticeable, less hassle, it feels healthier, and most of all, it looks like a powerbank! "What's that dad?" "Oh, ya know, just something to charge my phone." Heheh. ;)

In addition to the pros above one thing I am loving is that I feel more connected to my piece and herb than I did before, if that makes sense. I don't just load a bowl, smoke, and move on. I take care of it after every session by cleaning the chamber, mouthpiece, etc. I focus on what temperature it's at and what kind of high I am getting. I think about what certain types of herb will bring out through the vaporizer and how each strain vapes differently. In general, I feel so much more in tune with what I am putting into my body and I love that aspect of it.

Then I saw the sale for the $20 Vapcap M. I didn't know much about it but I created an account the day prior to the sale just in case I wanted to take advantage. I read some great reviews here and there and decided to buy it because it was so cheap. I started with just the M, no accessories or anything else. Little did I know, after reading more and more and more, that $27 purchase would soon turn into a $55 purchase. Due to @Squiby and others, over the past few days, I have added o-rings, ccds, degummed hemp fiber, and a triple torch lighter to my order as well. Now, thanks to you guys, I have to explain to my wife why I just spent $150+ on two new vapes. Thanks a lot! :ko: :lol:

Long story short, I am extremely excited to join the Dynavap family. While I am still in heaven with my FM Mini Pro, I'm itching to get the M in my hands, try it out, and put all the information I've read about to good use! I greatly appreciate all the helpful posts contained within this thread and the welcoming community you guys have formed here. Can't wait to share a pic of my first Vapcap! Until then, keep on keepin' on!

Welcome to FC bud, nice introduction.

I almost thought you'd posted in the wrong thread until I got to the 6th <s>chapter</s> paragraph. :p

I think you'll like the VapCap, it's so small both you and it will be able to fit in the dog house simultaneously, maybe even the dog too. But I'm sure your wife will forgive you when she realises you won't be walking out in front of the house with a bong in your hands any more. That's right...you had to buy the VC...for her sake ;)

Now some one else will have to confirm this but I believe there were a bunch of posts from Flowermate users stating that they were able to use the ceramic bowl of their FM's to heat the VapCap up. I don't know how effective it was, might be worth a try.

hawkstwelve

Welcome to FC bud, nice introduction.

I almost thought you'd posted in the wrong thread until I got to the 6th <s>chapter</s> paragraph. :p

I think you'll like the VapCap, it's so small both you and it will be able to fit in the dog house simultaneously, maybe even the dog too. But I'm sure your wife will forgive you when she realises you won't be walking out in front of the house with a bong in your hands any more. That's right...you had to buy the VC...for her sake ;)

Now some one else will have to confirm this but I believe there were a bunch of posts from Flowermate users stating that they were able to use the ceramic bowl of their FM's to heat the VapCap up. I don't know how effective it was, might be worth a try.

Lol.. I like that.. had to buy it for her sake. :lol:

I wanted to save the VC discussion for the last part of my post - you know, for dramatic purposes. Keep you all in suspense.

No, in all seriousness, I don't know a lot of people who vape so I wanted some place where I could share my experience with vaping. Figured this was as good of board as any to do that. I love it so far and hopefully my post will encourage anyone who is reading and may be on the fence about leaving combustion to go for it.

That's an interesting idea about using the FM to heat the VC! I haven't run into any posts in my searching/reading about that, but I'll definitely give it a try once the M comes. I'll let you know how it goes. :tup:

Gigsabits53

Lol.. I like that.. had to buy it for her sake. :lol:

I wanted to save the VC discussion for the last part of my post - you know, for dramatic purposes. Keep you all in suspense.

No, in all seriousness, I don't know a lot of people who vape so I wanted some place where I could share my experience with vaping. Figured this was as good of board as any to do that. I love it so far and hopefully my post will encourage anyone who is reading and may be on the fence about leaving combustion to go for it.

That's an interesting idea about using the FM to heat the VC! I haven't run into any posts in my searching/reading about that, but I'll definitely give it a try once the M comes. I'll let you know how it goes. :tup:

Welcome aboard! You have most definitely come to the right place. If you want to know anything about vaporizing cannabis it's probably here somewhere.

The people of this community all try to help each other out. It's very different from most forums. The people here are friendly and knowledgeable. I have learned so much from this site and I'm a rookie like you. I have only been on here for maybe a year, vaping for 2 years. It's a must bookmark if you like to vaporize.

Enjoy! :)

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Gave my friend his M today...he was drooling over that shit. He has the OG vapcap and has had it put up for quite sometime and with his IQ breaking down...i think I'll have a convert.

This is the only friend I have gotten off combustion completely and because of that he gets amazing deals and free vaporizer more often than he would buy them on his own...i told him a dynastash is next (but he is paying)

I was going to give one to my girls brother, just because he was interested in them...but I realized today how much I didn't care for him and thought an M or any vape for that matter would be too much of a nice thing to do for him...so I'm keeping It! :rockon:

OK. I'm joining the pack. Ordered an M, hoping I get hooked like every body else.
I have the single flame zico torch from lotus, will ths be hot enough?
It will be hot enough for sure. You can even use a bic to heat for crying out loud.

The single flame is the slowest and deepest cooker out of the flames.

So make sure you respect the click

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's bad enough just trying not to think about that sweet new all Ti OMNI that something deep down inside keeps telling me I need, while my brain keeps arguing with it and telling it to pipe down.
You Too? Jeeze...

Actually, as much as I would LOVE to have a Ti VC, and I have been quietly lusting for an Omni, because, what I REALLY want to try is an XL VC. The standard VC size is just a little cramped and a little longer one may eliminate that feeling.
So, I have had a Ti Omni XL (may as well do all three at once, right?) in and out of my cart for $148 since closing my M order. But, I have been resisting. Successfully so far, but there are still a few hours left...

Added: If the phone rings with an unexpected customer needing 2 or 3 hours of work I'm not expecting I would have no excuse to hold back. Ring a ding ding, baby...

Last edited:

Squiby

I know I picked up a little more than I should have for this sale (as I have for others) and still am afraid to even go to the site while the sale is still on!

I just want to say that I've read the last dozen or so posts and although I did add to my order a couple times over the weekend I felt I had all I needed, cause, you know, I only have a dozen or so Vapcaps. But, I now feel compelled to go back and log on the my Dynavap account and add one more Ti Tip. I think I'm sure that I need it. Your posts have helped me see that.

Crap...now I'm going to have to get another @phattpiggie stem. Horn maybe? @phattpiggie, what are you doing with that horn blank????

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I really need George to slow down on the innovation because I have no self control when it comes to this.
The constant innovation is the only thing saving my wallet at this point. As much as I wanted to partake in the sale, it's just not the right time for me. No worries, I know when I'm ready to place an order in the future there is a good chance some parts will have been tweaked and improved.

Case in point, I really wanted a XL Omni condenser a few months ago. I almost contacted George for a special order but I decided to wait and try and save a little money in the short term. Soon after that the Omni XL condenser was not available at all, but it was just recently updated with an all titanium design. I'm glad I waited because the end result will be just that little bit better.

Speaking of which, that new Omni XL condenser will be my first new purchase when my budget allows. I've got big plans for it...

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Yes, George is indeed an evil genius.......thankfully he is also benevolent! Added to order today whilst patiently awaiting shipping. Added 4 M's for gifts, an Omni XL, a new Ti body, plus two new Ti tips and caps for my new @phattpiggie stems. This makes order #8 since stepping into the shallow end back in early December. I'm not quite sure if I will ever completely stop.........

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I just want to say that I've read the last dozen or so posts and although I did add to my order a couple times over the weekend I felt I had all I needed, cause, you know, I only have a dozen or so Vapcaps. But, I now feel compelled to go back and log on the my Dynavap account and add one more Ti Tip. I think I'm sure that I need it. Your posts have helped me see that.

Crap...now I'm going to have to get another @phattpiggie stem. Horn maybe? @phattpiggie, what are you doing with that horn blank????
Hey there :goon: wait ya turn! Lol.

You make me feel like I need to order more...i'm no where close to a dozen!

But I only kept enough money in my account to cover my already obsessed over orders, anything else and I'll be SOL...i know how this works!

Ti woody XLS (or maybe Ti XLS *omni body)
I asked for an omni stem over a single crown Blackwood stem...but really like the ideal of a nonavong stem, they are just so damn nice to handle and I like the conical shape...reminds me of a spliff.

...but I've had to tell myself to leave poor Arielle the hell alone for a while with all my requests.

And omni XL condenser on the way (soon anyway I hope)

I know if I fall for the XL I'm going to convince myself to get a larger stash in the future too.

I actually carry my stash loaded all the time and this has become the default method of going to the moon the fastest.

Top Bottom