Squiby

The New all titanium Omni design is stunning. I'm going to get in on the XL for sure! I can't wait for the sale to commence! How many more hours till Friday at 7:10?

IMG_20170629_112957768_zps9iyniy4v.jpg

Last edited:

Squiby

The countdown is on. I've got some "M"s preloaded in my cart. I'll add the Omni XL as soon as they add it to the website.

Battery Independence Day is my favorite time of the year!!! :wave: :love: :clap: :nod: :) :luv: :tup: :bowdown:

I think the odds of us crashing the site again may be pretty high.

Alexis

Guys and girls, I also just got the email, but y'all have beat me to it again! Wanted to be the first one to say "is this for real?"
I see from some comments above that it appears this offwr isn't restricted to juts one M?
Im so tempted to grab some and see if I can round up some more sheep.

I have equipped 2 firends with M's recently and they LOVE them! One guy works on a buiding site and he was saying how he always has to go off site at lunch to blaze a big skink zoot, and comes back reeking of stinky. He loved the idea of being able to step round a corner with his vapcap, and he loved the effect when he tried it.
He was amazed at how little herb he needed, he ususally puts a half g in a spliff.

One question please- can anybody tell my poor broken brainm what time in the UK does this sale begin and end tommorrow? Thanks for any response, and happy capping!:tup:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@Alexis

One question please- can anybody tell my poor broken brainm what time in the UK does this sale begin and end tommorrow? Thanks for any response, and happy capping!:tup:

7 pm CT in the USA on Friday is, pretty sure, 1 am on Saturday in the UK. I know this because my graduate student son is in Scotland right now presenting his research at an international science conference! Go Buckeyes! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexis

sale is for six days brother
Are you sure abiut this? In my email it says the M is $20 for 20 hours only!
@Fat Freddy , thanks very much for the info on time. I know where I stand now much appreciated. I've been non stop filling out a benefits assessment form the last 9 days, to be posted tommorrow, and you know what I'm like?!;)

Let's just say, not exactly the most simple person you will ever come across! Compared to my often psychotic madman posts here, these assessment folk have really got their work cut out!:nod:

I''m so racked from pushing to get this form done, my brain has nothing left to figure out time differences, so thank you again.

turk

turk
We are excited to announce our Battery Independence Day special which offers you a couple ways to save when purchasing our products. The special runs for six days beginning on June 30th and ending on July 5th. During this time, anyone who purchases products from our DYNASHOP will receive a 20% discount.

.....that's what I got in the email....seems there are 2 options of sale....so...depends which sale you are talking about ...

Alexis

We are excited to announce our Battery Independence Day special which offers you a couple ways to save when purchasing our products. The special runs for six days beginning on June 30th and ending on July 5th. During this time, anyone who purchases products from our DYNASHOP will receive a 20% discount.

.....that's what I got in the email.
Yes that is correct. I was mainly checking the time conversion for the 20 hour M deal. That is one hell pf a bargain, I wouldnt want to miss out due to a miscalculation with such a small window of opportunity,

Katnip

The cookies are in the oven, I repeat, the cookies are in the oven! VapCap is enroute! I CANNOT bear the wait already it's astounding lol! Soon I'll be able to confirm or deny my other things in the works and I just I'm going to be tracking that thing every day..... lol

Chose

Oh deer I log on after a while
And oh no a sale a new omni design and a ti condenser
I thought my VAS was cured
No it never is truly cured
Tha
nks George for plunging me back after months of remission
Cheers mate
Only jokin great looking omni right there I will have to grab me one of those new body's
There totally stuning
And of couse I need a full ti omni ime a omni. Snob no not a snob just self indulgent human being
I love my woody to
Ohh vapcap your irresistible
George your the man
CHOSE
Sory only 5 percent of my brain is working
Carbon omni power right there

Top Bottom