jds

It still really confuses me seeing people talking about torches being loud. I don't know if I've just been lucky or what, but you literally cannot hear any of the torches I've ever used from more than a couple feet away. I really feel like people must grossly overestimate the way the noise carries

I use a single flame torch myself (I find it more precise, at the expense of a slower heat up), and it is definitely not very noisy. There is some noise when the piezo thing strikes the flame, but after that, anyone more than a few ft away wouldn't hear anything.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
My triple torch has a definite jet engine whoosh sound that is quite loud, takes a bit of the stealth factor away. Not that rolling the vapcap around in the flame is all that stealthy. Got a single flame on route from China I hope is quieter and I can make fit in my Dynastash.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My good friend is sure the 18650s in my other vapes are gonna blow me up too, so there is some risk (small as it may be) to anything.
Personally I won't passenger in a car she is driving so we all need to manage our own risks... :rofl:

TheVoid

Hi guys, does anyone know when the TI Omnivap will be back in stock? I want to order one before the 4/20 sale ends, but I can't find it on the products page and I read above that's because it's out of stock.

Can anything be done?

TheVoid

Nothing can be done to speed DynaVap up, I'm certain they are moving as fast as they can. However, go ahead and place your order, they will honor the sale price and you will get it when they can ship it.

Thanks, I will try that. However, I'm unable to find the titanium version on the products page. I only see Carbon, Burl, etc.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Whew!

I didn't think it was possible to run a marathon from my desk, but I kinda feel like that is where I'm at. I love it. Full mental engagement with what I'm doing and who I am interacting with. Customer calls and emails. It is a challenge, but we are very happy to help everyone.

So, in the interest of maintaining the best customer service we can, I thought I would address a few items here to help out everyone.
We offered free shipping in an email to all of our previous customers. There was a website glitch when we launched our sale, and some of our customers were charged shipping. We will be automatically adjusting your order and refunding the difference. There should be no need to contact us about this, unless you see it is not addressed in the next week or so. Please give us a few more days to work through our orders and process everything and a few more days for the CC company to clear the refund back to your account. Also, it seems it is important for everyone to log out of there account and log back in to allow for the website updates to take effect, so if you haven't done this, please do so.

Last thing regarding the sale. If anyone who already has an unshipped order (you should receive a shipping notification when your order ships) and would like to add to it, we have attempted to make this as easy as possible.
Add the new items to the cart.
Check out using the same payment method.

The new items will be added to your open or unshipped order with no additional shipping charges.
This works anytime whether we have a sale running or not.

Oh, and we finally received some shirts and hats! Woo Hoo.

Front
IMG_20170418_105530635_zpsvwrsnq00.jpg

Back
IMG_20170418_105551643_zpsad5e7rue.jpg

It took longer than we wanted but they are here. The shirts are really soft, and have been well received by the crew here.

20170417_135249_resized_zpsmjgdhqid.jpg

The hats are the flex fit variety.

In summary, Big thank you to everyone for your support! We very much appreciate the opportunity to come to work and do what we love.

Cheers,

George

@VapCap - think I speak for many here when I say I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!! :love::luv::love::luv::love:

DynaVap has got to be the BEST vape company ever! Thanks for everything and hope you and the team aren't getting burned out with the awesome sale. YOU GUYS ROCK!! :nod: :clap: :tup: :rockon:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thanks, I will try that. However, I'm unable to find the titanium version on the products page. I only see Carbon, Burl, etc.
I see that now. I suppose I shouldn't say "I'm sure" as I don't work for George, but I strongly suspect you can order at the sale price. An email to @Arielle.Dynavap will likely give you the full skinny. Give it a try.

AJS

Calm Consistency
There is definitely a faint metallic taste to the air inhaled through the M but this is probably to be expected when heating up metal and inhaling the enclosed air. It's not unpleasant but is noticeable. Maybe it will dissipate over time?
Yeah I'm not a total fan about this ... flavor is pretty important to me

@AJS The S and the M are both great vapes. The S is easier to combust and, being glass, is more delicate and for those reasons I personally would favour the M out of the two.
Thank you for this!

Also ... holy shit this thread moves fast!!!

gkaraman

Hello

Very nice thread here !

Trying to master heating with OG. I have triple torch and vapman's single torch. 4-7 hits
Can't find the one hit techniche if anyone remembers please tell me.

Thinking to get the new "M" for outdoors, so question is if it worths to also get titanium tip ?

Also which do you think combo screen filter best OG ? Sandwich SS-fiber middle-titanium or the fiber to touch condenser with hemp fiber and one screen ?

Cheers!

vapormens

Hi!

Was going to order second "M" but while looking for spare rings I could not locate High-Temp O-Rings (5 pack) as a standalone, so right now in my cart there is:

The "M"

Replacement Part: Stainless Steel CCD (3 Pack)

SS Condenser O-Ring Kit

Does someone know if they are available in some way or not? All I found were
High-Temp Titanium Tip O-Ring Kit and SS Condenser O-Ring Kit..

jds

Hi!

Was going to order second "M" but while looking for spare rings I could not locate High-Temp O-Rings (5 pack) as a standalone, so right now in my cart there is:

The "M"

Replacement Part: Stainless Steel CCD (3 Pack)

SS Condenser O-Ring Kit

Does someone know if they are available in some way or not? All I found were
High-Temp Titanium Tip O-Ring Kit and SS Condenser O-Ring Kit..

I ordered these: https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/high-temp-titanium-tip-o-ring-kit

Prolusio

I really need to stop checking the Dynavap website; at least until my current order ships.. Decided to take a peek at the new merchandise annnd sweet Aunt Jemima; Blackwood XLS Nonavong?! :whoa::drool: N.. No, I only came for a hat... Ah who am I kidding get over here gorgeous :luv:.

Please forgive me my poor wallet; your sacrifice will not be in vain. I'll tell tales of your heroism over many Caps, which you gave your life to obtain. :rip:

jds

rz

Played with the M a bit more, It works!:D

Definitely a great vape in the lineup. I love the weight - It's what I had in mind when I got my Damascus piece which I still admire occasionally though doesn't actually get used much. The M feels like it's made to be used and built to be abused. It's simple and elegant design make it a pleasure to handle.

I find the tip draw resistance on the higher side of my tips . My latest square grooved Ti tip has a bit more flow, and my DIY rounded grooved tip even a little more. I wonder if it's tight due to SS thermal properties or if it could handle extra flow. I'm temped to file the grooves a bit, though I'm sure @VapCap did some testing already?

The Ti seems to be a slightly better tip material, though once up to temp performance is basically the same (and Ti tips fit on perfectly! :D). It's very welcome in my collection, and I'm glad I got a bunch for some of my friends. It's is an absolute steal:lol: for the price, which just makes me want to have more of them around.. must resist.. or wait for next iteration..

Top Bottom