phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I sent out skewers with some of the last stems I did and this is how I use them for cleaning, they are for the 4mm condenser that I've used but the same principle works for the 5mm.

@GreenHopper you may find the 4mm you've ordered won't fit down the condenser, they both have a +/- tolerance and it may end up a tight fit.

One stem, skewer, Iso in a small bottle with a teat and a small piece of paper towel. The bottle is an ecig juice bottle.
sUMucxy.jpg

OaOj5mM.jpg

Make a small plug with the paper and push it into the condenser, it doesn't want to be too tight.
fzgnrCo.jpg

The ecig juice bottle is then used to put a few drops of Iso on the paper, which you then force thru with the bamboo skewer.

almost there

I sent out skewers with some of the last stems I did and this is how I use them for cleaning, they are for the 4mm condenser that I've used but the same principle works for the 5mm.

@GreenHopper you may find the 4mm you've ordered won't fit down the condenser, they both have a +/- tolerance and it may end up a tight fit.

One stem, skewer, Iso in a small bottle with a teat and a small piece of paper towel. The bottle is an ecig juice bottle.
sUMucxy.jpg

OaOj5mM.jpg

Make a small plug with the paper and push it into the condenser, it doesn't want to be too tight.
fzgnrCo.jpg

The ecig juice bottle is then used to put a few drops of Iso on the paper, which you then force thru with the bamboo skewer.
Always good to have expert advice, thanks pp:tup:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

sUMucxy.jpg

OaOj5mM.jpg

fzgnrCo.jpg

I had a similar concern so I also got a 3.5mm one as well ;) Thanks for the heads up though.

sourcingmap® 3.5mm Dia 100mm Length HSS Round Shaft Rod Bar Lathe Tools Gray

I'm basically trying to recreate the PAX2 cleaning rod experience.

I got a few other sizes as well for other DIY related tasks while I was at it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Have to say, seriously impressed with DynaVap products.

Since the early days have had so many vapes - but always with the mainstream .. have paid alot of attention to the vape reviewers. so my purchases have been the likes of : da vinci (og/ascent) - firefly - Grasshopper - MFLB , Volcano (my classic is 8 years since purchased and still going strong - passed on to a family member to assist them medically!) and had a few other OK vapes, (none of which are used since i got the GH).. anyway, to be honest id never heard of DynaVap - Not sure how long they have been out but they arent something i'd really noted being reviewed (if at all?)..

My GH has been playing up (batteries not lasting long enough) and was getting annoyed with so much recharging and running out of juice when on the go, so i thought id try something else as a GH backup.. - stumbled on this HUUUGE thread (dont check FC that much..) and gave the OG a go given its very low price.. wasnt really expecting much but holy shit. :) what a fantastic vape.

My OG arrived from Vapefiend unfortunately broken (cracked) but was swiftly replaced next day delivery - thank you VF :)
Tried it out and immediately then logged back in to VFs site and bought a Ti-Woody S ..!

Love the ritual and usage of it, very joint like, yet the cocobolo looks a damn sight more beautiful held in my fingers than a burning J !

Im still using my GH, but now only if im out and about and firing up a lighter isnt discreet enough!.. other than those rare times, the DynaVap has taken over for me, without a doubt..

Just ordered 3 of the new 'M' version - direct from DynaVap this time! - international shipping seems very reasonable!.. 1 of them for myself for out and about, where i wont worry about losing it/wont really damage! so i can keep my Woody for home enjoying, and the other 2 'M's are gifts to a couple friends ive been trying to convert to vapers for some time.. i think this could finally be the product to turn them!

Currently still using my glass vapcap, but only through a small water piece, and the woody for all other times.

Will have to treat myself to a carbon Omni at some stage .. and definitely grab a nonavong when i inevitably drop and break the original glass version! :)

Digging that little bubbler, very cool how the Vapcap fits in the dome as a slide, love it!

Alexis

I got so messed up the other night that I stuck the hot tip in my mouth (wrong end
One time, after finishing a load, I went to put my Omni back into the green storage tube, but instead I tried to insert it into the top of my quad torch, which still had it's lid open!!:bang:

I'm not sure which mistake is worse- yours or mine?
Mine is safer though, obviously!

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
How's things in Italy with the medical? Are u guys considering such things?

Shitty situation here, there's a law proposal waiting to be discussed but the political scenario is very bad for it to pass. The government now in charge needs the support of a very small and bigoted party that think that weed is basically green heroin and the polls about the next elections looks pretty bad in that regard.

I got so messed up the other night that I stuck the hot tip in my mouth (wrong end).

Back in my combusting days I witnessed a girl doing the same thing from a big ass lit chillum.
It was scary.

GeeWhiz

Hey I have a problem. The cap is stuck on my omni tip. I mean stuck. It was hard to take off a couple times but now it is well seated. It does not loosen by heating. I have not soaked it yet. Anyone have an idea? I am thinking that it might be the SS cap that came with the M and I mixed it up.

VanCough

Environmentalist
Finally received my first famous shiny green package with the M enclosed.

Ordered 2nd April, shipping confirmation 3rd April, received in the UK 18th April. Took longer than expected because Royal Mail don't deliver through the Easter holiday weekend.

Haven't tried it out with herb yet but I disassembled it and cleaned it with rinse aid first and then washing up liquid, before rinsing it in cold water.

I ordered some extra condenser O rings with my order but I hadn't realised the tip o rings are different and also have to be purchased if you want spares. One of the o rings on my tip seems to have frayed already which is a little worrying!

I've repeatedly done about 10 empty heatings and have found the click/pop of my cap to be a little underwhelming. It sounds more like a faint chink/tink. It's audible but definitely not a clean clear noise. After 10 heatings back to back the stem is uncomfortably warm close to the tip but won't burn you, and this was after back to back heatings.

There is definitely a faint metallic taste to the air inhaled through the M but this is probably to be expected when heating up metal and inhaling the enclosed air. It's not unpleasant but is noticeable. Maybe it will dissipate over time?

Also, on my condenser tube there is only one groove position for the o ring? On the M review by Vapelife X on YouTube there are two. Was this a feature of the prototypes? Also, I have a more simplistic vertical engraving to distinguish the carb as opposed to the triangle which in my opinion looks better. Another prototype feature perhaps?

Does anyone have any tips to remove the condenser as I struggled with it during my initial cleaning and ended up pushing it out with a fork prong... also the o rings kept sliding off the condenser and getting stuck in the stem which was frustrating.

Also, I would just like to comment on the condenser o rings which are slightly different sizes. I accidentally put the larger one in the groove on the middle of the condenser instead of at the mouthpiece end and it cut off all air from the carb. Just thought I'd share because it may help someone else.

I'm looking forward to trying it out later and it looks great alongside my Mendo Mulcher Grinder. MADE IN THE USA BABY!

Dynalowrider

Joaon, if you have degummed hemp for the screenwich, then push a wad of the hemp fiber through the condenser instead of the qtip. I don't trust the qtip glue to vape. The degummed hemp, IMHO, is safe to vape. As a matter of fact I use degummed hemp to vape all my reclaim in my VapCap. Doc

The chart on the FAQ page of the web site tells where to put the o-rings.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
jW1E9Jc.jpg

Ahhh, Toyz!

At last! I am developing LAS, (Lighter Aquisition Syndrome)! Jesus, help me, am I afflicted, for I luv toys!

Thanks, @Vapor_Eyes! ;)
Beautiful picture! I've always loved that pen clip mod. For some reason I picture you as this really cool IT professional with his VapCap in his shirt pocket, sneaking hits in server rooms. Or maybe you're a rugged outdoorsman whose collection of pocket knives rivals his collection of VapCaps.

Either way, rock on! :rockon:

rz

M
MMMM
oMMMM
oMMMMni!

oh my my M is an oMni! :D

Depending on your preference, pushing the condenser in a little on the mouthpiece side restricts draw just enough to leave as is :)

Downside is you need to fiddle. You'll need to remove the tip and push the condenser back in to reset the position (I'm using the tip at an angle). This will eventually give the tip's o-rings some wear and tear if you're not too careful.

DrMiJu7.png

As for my short experience with my new o"M"ni, it works! :) It works great with my induction heater, just as well as any other vapcap I have. However it does take a little more pushing to get going. This may lend itself to being more forgiving. Also seems to maintain heat a bit longer, though I need more time with it to get a better feel. Overall, tastes and works perfectly.

Last edited:

fastiron

Hey I have a problem. The cap is stuck on my omni tip. I mean stuck. It was hard to take off a couple times but now it is well seated. It does not loosen by heating. I have not soaked it yet. Anyone have an idea? I am thinking that it might be the SS cap that came with the M and I mixed it up.

I had this happen once. The edge of my cap was about halfway between two of the cooling fins so I used a pocket knife to gently pry up against the fins and loosen the cap. I never tried heat but I assumed it was basically glued on by resin. I'd expect heat to help that so maybe there's something else causing it.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The tip will be hot for sure, so my question is how hot is the M to stash after using? I have a Dynastash, but the people I'm getting M's for won't. Is the purple tube (I'm guessing it will come with one of those) safe to toss a hot M into after use repeatedly?
Once the cool down click occurs it is safe to put any VapCap in the green/purple tubes they are shipped in.

I ordered some extra condenser O rings with my order but I hadn't realised the tip o rings are different and also have to be purchased if you want spares. One of the o rings on my tip seems to have frayed already which is a little worrying!
The high temp o-rings are very durable in general. However, it seems there are occasional defective ones. I myself had one with my very first VapCap, my Omni. The problem is that the defect doesn't seem to show up until it has been used or played with a couple of times, so it's hard to test for. It's as if it's a micro-tear that gets a little bigger each time you remove and insert the parts. The tips technically have a redundant o-ring and can easily be used with one less, I think I remember hearing you can even use them with two missing o-rings in a pinch. Still, it can be an inconvenience for a new user to have to deal with this.

Perhaps George should include one spare high temp o-ring with each applicable model. Kind of like how shirts often come with a spare button. This would be a nice gesture and would leave a really good first impression in instances where people do get defective o-rings.

jds

I see the Ti Omnivaps are out of stock on Dynavap's site, they must have been a big hit with this sale.

I ordered mine after it said it was out of stock, so I assume it will take a while to ship out. No worries, I already have another Omni and M to hold me over.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

VapCap

Manufacturer
Whew!

I didn't think it was possible to run a marathon from my desk, but I kinda feel like that is where I'm at. I love it. Full mental engagement with what I'm doing and who I am interacting with. Customer calls and emails. It is a challenge, but we are very happy to help everyone.

So, in the interest of maintaining the best customer service we can, I thought I would address a few items here to help out everyone.
We offered free shipping in an email to all of our previous customers. There was a website glitch when we launched our sale, and some of our customers were charged shipping. We will be automatically adjusting your order and refunding the difference. There should be no need to contact us about this, unless you see it is not addressed in the next week or so. Please give us a few more days to work through our orders and process everything and a few more days for the CC company to clear the refund back to your account. Also, it seems it is important for everyone to log out of there account and log back in to allow for the website updates to take effect, so if you haven't done this, please do so.

Last thing regarding the sale. If anyone who already has an unshipped order (you should receive a shipping notification when your order ships) and would like to add to it, we have attempted to make this as easy as possible.
Add the new items to the cart.
Check out using the same payment method.

The new items will be added to your open or unshipped order with no additional shipping charges.
This works anytime whether we have a sale running or not.

Oh, and we finally received some shirts and hats! Woo Hoo.

Front
IMG_20170418_105530635_zpsvwrsnq00.jpg

Back
IMG_20170418_105551643_zpsad5e7rue.jpg

It took longer than we wanted but they are here. The shirts are really soft, and have been well received by the crew here.

20170417_135249_resized_zpsmjgdhqid.jpg

The hats are the flex fit variety.

In summary, Big thank you to everyone for your support! We very much appreciate the opportunity to come to work and do what we love.

Cheers,

George

Kalessin

the jet lighter noises really get me paranoid so I have to use other vaporizers to be stealthy at home
It still really confuses me seeing people talking about torches being loud. I don't know if I've just been lucky or what, but you literally cannot hear any of the torches I've ever used from more than a couple feet away. I really feel like people must grossly overestimate the way the noise carries

mandelbrod

damn.. Just got myself a prepaid mastercard after work to pay for my ti-omni and it is sold out.. now I only have my OGs, A blackwood nonavong and a M to vape from... life is hard :rolleyes: I am sure the next batch of TI omni won't take long.

update: I still was able to pay since the omni was already in my cart, looks like i'm on board the omni-train, choooo- choooo!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So a little bonehead entertainment. Last night I decided, since I hadn't given the Ti Woody a full cleaning that it was time to beak it down completely. I have some CCDs on order so I figured worse case the Ti Woody would be out of service a couple days so WTF.

Having never taken out the CCD I didn't know it rested on a lip in the tip, so I assumed that since the CCD was concave with the bowl dip facing down the tip, that would be the right direction to push it out. Uh, Oops. It got through, but it was severely mangled and I assumed unsalvageable. It WAS covered in reclaim, however, so I stuck it in another bowl (lotus AAMOF) and vaped it clean.
After taking it out of the bowl post globbed it was recognizable (at least) so I decided to attempt to "unfurl" it. Damn if the sucker didn't unfurl just fine and after spreading it out and whacking it a couple times it is completely usable again. THAT may be the advantage to the Ti ones, tho maybe the SS ones can do that too.

So that experience taught me a couple things, all useful, including the recognition that my Woody is probably more in need of a cleaning than I think it is at any given time. :o

Top Bottom