jds

@Prolusio It's good to hear that my pieces are compatible with the M. I just purchased three of them, one for personal use and testing, and two for my friends.

They're going to make great gifts and hopefully lead to some local cappers as they share their M with someone else.

I wonder if there's going to be an XL M? That would be a cool piece for sure.

They'd definitely get me to buy a second M with that.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So I've been in the herb vaporiser game for a couple of years ( f#ck combustion ; ) but I've struggled, having never found anything that really satisfied me over the simplicity of tobacco, papers & lighter in a pouch . . . . . .

Last week I re-discovered Dynavap! I realised I had seen the OG Vapcap before but dismissed it, probably too quickly! This was because it looked highly breakable, but mostly because it looked like what I imagine a crack pipe looks like - not the look I'm going for in life I'm afraid. . . .

And so It seems I have re-discovered Dynavap in the right week.
Both the release of the 'M' that I ordered a few days ago from a Euro seller over here, and now the SALE plus free shipping from Dynavap directly. . . I think I might have just bought a Ti-Woody and all the spares . . oops!

I Plan to use the M out and about with friends. And the Woody set to the smallest bowl for personal micro-dosing use.

Hoping I actually like the Dynavap system! I think I will.

Also. . . loving George at Dynavap! What a dude!

Last edited:

Sketch420

For those looking for the perfect torch lighter check these luxury exotic wood ones out:

http://brizardandco.com/t/lighters

The TAS is too strong!

Ya but good Lord, $59-220, that's crazy. But wow stingray looks amazing. I just could justify the price or the fact that I have no idea how it was harvested. Plus they don't even say where they are located. But some very nice high end lighters. Good find.

My lighter fiend friend swears by Prometheus. Good company and decently priced items. Though I'm good with my 4 pack triple flame lighters for $12 heh :p

doubledown

I went for the Burl Omni, already named it Burl Ives. I think this is really going to be the device for me at this point so I went ahead and bought something beautiful and functional while it was on sale. I also bought myself a backup/share M, a double garage Dynastash, and some extras. Bought a buddy of mine an M also. Looking forward to on demand, small batch, analog goodness.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Yes. A custom Dynastash G2 can be ordered if you contact them directly. G2 refers to "2 garages". You can also request that it have 2 magnets as well. In this case you would be requesting a custom Dynastash G2 M2.

This configuration will sacrifice the herb compartment.

d3fkszi.jpg

MJQZ3HV.jpg

Is the wood on the right hand side amboyna? It's freaking gorgeous. Currently waiting to chat with VC about a custom order. So pumped.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
This thread moves so fast it calls for a patented @flotntoke multi-response:

Or, how about, Uni, Omni and an M. Uni, Omni and an M. Uni, Omni and an M.

omnimuni omnimuni omnimuni

Agree in principle - and physics. But, I swear my OMNI hits just a little better. Subtle, but noticeable.

I agree!

Anybody actually use the material side of a dynastash for material ?? Is it smell proof when closed ?? I sent an email to Dynavap asking about a smell proof option or possibly a stash that would fit a doob tube . Arielle said there were no plans for this in the future . He recommended that I mod mine to fit a vial like (sorry I can't remember who did this ) someone did on here . He also mentioned that most people only have escaped odor when open . I can live with that . There's always gonna be a smell from an opened container , but what about when it's closed ??? I'm too chicken to try without some confirmation.

I have seen others report that theirs is not smell proof. Mine seems pretty much smell proof, and I have a sensitive nose and a very smelly stash.

When I received my Dynastash the lid seemed just a bit loose and so I tightened it slightly. It might not have been smell proof before I did that, but it was a simple adjustment. The proper name for the tool is a torx t10, but I believe you can use a hex-head screwdriver, or an allen wrench of the right size.

I just checked, and the fat mouthpiece fits with the og/glassy.
But when I slip it on my m, the additional length would require the xl size dynastash :tup:

Thanks for posting this! I could have sworn my OG fit just fine in my Dynastash with the Fat Mouthpiece. Then there were other posts along with DynaVap itself saying it wouldn't fit. I was about to get up and check but you saved me the hassle. Thanks! :tup:

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Yesterday arrived my 'M'. I immediately disassembled and cleaned it, resisting the urge not to use it immediately. :rockon: I noticed while reassembling that the ss tip didn't fit properly in the body, even when I used all my muscle power. I also saw tiny particles of O-ring falling on the ground. It seemed that one O-ring on the ss tip was somewhat too large. I replaced it with a spare O-ring, and luckily it fits now! And the first test run? What can I say: Dynavap quality at an affordable price. :clap:

On a side note, it's a bit strange for me to be passionate about a vaporizer. My Flowermate was an ok entry point to vaping, but didn't spark my enthusiasm. But the VC... I showed my OG and Dynastash to all my friends, even the ones that believed weed harms our intelligence and is a danger to our health.
Some friends love the engineering and manufacturing. Other friends are intrigued by how "simple" and practical the Dynavap/stash are. Even some them that were really opposed against cannabis use are grabbing the VC to take a good look at it, and ask how it precisely works. And.. the combusters love the taste of herbs without any tobacco (strange Dutch ritual to mix weed and tobacco...).

In short, it seems that my passion about the VC, the way I microdose with it and all my talk about the medicinal benefits of cannabis make that my social environment is getting more accepting about cannabis use. The M will help to get rid of the crack pipe comments!

duff

Well worn
On a side note, it's a bit strange for me to be passionate about a vaporizer.
Same boat for me.
Months into our relationship the Vapcap hasn't let me down once and I still look forward to using it every time.

I love that Dynavap is knocking it out of the ballpark with a simple and modular device.

Picked up two M's and 2 Dynastashes as gifts. It's incredible that this device prompts that kind of behavior.

Once again, I hope other vape manufacturers are watching.

Top Bottom