Squiby

Dynavap doesn't recommend the use of alcohol (for cleaning..). Does anyone know why?
Yeah. Alcohol is highly flammable. This is a caution against those who might clean their Vapcap with alcohol, put together and apply a flame to it. Not a good way to start the day.

Alcohol will not damage your Vapcap. If you clean it with alcohol, rinse well with water afterwards and let dry completely before exposing it to a flame.

needalift

Just got a cocobolo single crown TI woody in the mail from Puffitup . I gave it to a friend for his birthday , but it was hard to hand over :) . He has been using mine and liked it so much I felt that spreading the vapcap love around was the right thing to do . After seeing this one up close , I may have to get myself a woody without a mouthpiece . They look and feel great !!! Now I definitely have an itch to get another one !!:D

pushpaw

Yeah. Alcohol is highly flammable. This is a caution against those who might clean their Vapcap with alcohol, put together and apply a flame to it. Not a good way to start the day.

Alcohol will not damage your Vapcap. If you clean it with alcohol, rinse well with water afterwards and let dry completely before exposing it to a flame.

I would just add that you probably shouldn't use alcohol on any wood stems or bodies, just because the wood won't like it. On any metal parts, though, should be fine.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I received my little green package today so I figured I'd take a picture of my VC's and my WoodScents stems which double as VC's as well. Just add a cap and condenser.

i2dVT6I.jpg

NEW Amboyna Burl Omnivap is front right.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I figured it's about time I played around with my camera and posted some pictures of my "family" since I have not done so before. This is a picture of my "original" family (glass OG, cocobolo vong, and Omni with blackwood body).

SUTPebP.jpg

Earlier this week I received a couple of gorgeous pieces from @phattpiggie. The photos don't do them justice - they are beautiful! The blackwood and aluminum is absolutely stunning! Nice heavy feel and turns so easy in the hand, it's hard to put it down. I'm so excited to have this piece. I'm going to have to find a pen case that matches the feel of the stem, probably something art deco.

The twist body is also wonderful. The contrasting wood colors are just beautiful as you can see, and feels so nice on my Omni.

CfCs0md.jpg

Kul1hFy.jpg

0MLr3go.jpg

Mr. Me2

I figured it's about time I played around with my camera and posted some pictures of my "family" since I have not done so before. This is a picture of my "original" family (glass OG, cocobolo vong, and Omni with blackwood body).

SUTPebP.jpg

Earlier this week I received a couple of gorgeous pieces from @phattpiggie. The photos don't do them justice - they are beautiful! The blackwood and aluminum is absolutely stunning! Nice heavy feel and turns so easy in the hand, it's hard to put it down. I'm so excited to have this piece. I'm going to have to find a pen case that matches to feel of the stem, probably something art deco.

The twist body is also wonderful. The contrasting wood colors are just beautiful as you can see, and feels so nice on my Omni.

CfCs0md.jpg

Kul1hFy.jpg

0MLr3go.jpg
So YOU'RE the luck one to get the Blackwood and aluminum!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats and enjoy!!!

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@nickdanger your Blackwood and aluminium is saved in my photos as inspiration for my stem. I'm like a kid in a candy shop debating all the woods at the moment! Love how sleek and professional yours looks, a work of art.

What length is it?
It is just a little over 5-1/8" (131mm) long including the tip/cap. The stem by iteslf is 4" (101mm).

Sketch420

Anyone got a link to the pix of the new mouth pieces? I've searched but cannot find the post. Thanks

Sketch420,

Jah1975

How are ship times at dynavap? I ordered my og from puffit up and it got to me in 2 days, time to upgrade today and not sure if I can abide delayed gratification :lol::rip:
Also, how discrete is shipping?
Thanks guys!

Jen

How are ship times at dynavap? I ordered my og from puffit up and it got to me in 2 days, time to upgrade today and not sure if I can abide delayed gratification :lol::rip:
Also, how discrete is shipping?
Thanks guys!
I ordered an Omni and dynastashER on Friday. It shipped Monday and will arrive today, Thursday. Not bad at all, and I ordered late Friday afternoon.

shmoedog

Vape for Life
I received my little green package today so I figured I'd take a picture of my VC's and my WoodScents stems which double as VC's as well. Just add a cap and condenser.

i2dVT6I.jpg

NEW Amboyna Burl Omnivap is front right.
That stand is gorgeous. Certainly something to be admired. The one word that came to my mind when I saw this all laid out was WOW:drool:. That is an amazing collection you have sir. Great presentation by the way

I feel really fortunate to have scored that beauty! It is much more beautiful than the pictures show, and I was in shock when I opened the package and picked it up. @phattpiggie outdid himself on this one for sure.
I love that blackwood/aluminum stem. Out of all the amazing stems I have seen posted on here this one is my favorite by far. You should definitely feel lucky. The person who made this is a true wood artisan. A beauty to be hold. Thank you for showing us.

Top Bottom