I've never had any experience with weed that hits me as hard as a full vapcap through my bong.

I'm kinda curious to see how much reclaim builds up on the walls of the piece without the condenser tube. Does the body feel warm to the touch after use?

It's wrecking me, that's for sure. I am curious to see about the reclaim also. Body doesn't get hot at all. I torch the VC in my hand and then stick it in the joint and rip it with the carb covered and then just take the VC out to clear. Not uncomfortable at all, and I'm packing it full, heating it long and really pulling on it.

Chose

My 3 month review on any vapcap ever made is
100 percent
On buzz
On style
80 on stealth
I could write one million words and still couldn't describe
So my rating is
There's all ways room for improvement
One percent
Fuck right off

Amazing and cute and dirty
What more do you want
Every human being should own one
Just dreaming:wave:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
So I made the bamboo stem as a joke but the more I use it the more I realize it's actually really nice to use. I know that it's going to get coated with resin and probably crack when it dries out but it didn't cost me anything but a bit of time. If you have a pocket knife and some bamboo you can make one pretty quick. Helps to have an 8mm bit to make a perfectly round hole.

So I made the bamboo stem as a joke but the more I use it the more I realize it's actually really nice to use. I know that it's going to get coated with resin and probably crack when it dries out but it didn't cost me anything but a bit of time. If you have a pocket knife and some bamboo you can make one pretty quick. Helps to have an 8mm bit to make a perfectly round hole.

Can bamboo be treated to keep that from happening?

scalescliffs,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
5eO0ilk.jpg

natural farmer

A bamboo stem would be my next project but you got there first! :D :tup:

A remarkable plant for sure! :nod:

Squiby

So the smoke never touches the silicone orings?

That's right. The Vapvap has a dedicated vapor path from the herb chamber tip down through the inside of the condenser; either glass or stainless steel. The orings are not exposed to the vapor path at all. The herb chamber tip is either glass or titanium. In fact you can clean your Vapcap without removing the orings by using Q-tips and the cleaner of your choice to scrub out the condenser and tip.

IMO, the Vapcap is the cleanest, safest, most efficient and undeniably the most beautiful vaporizer on the market.

Choose one that appeals to you. They all perform wonderfully but there are some differences to keep in mind when making your decision.

Durability. The all glass OG Vapcap is fragile due to its all glass construction. If you drop it, it will likely break. It requires the use of a silicone mouthpiece, which also works well to seal the Vapcap to water tools. The vapor makes contact with the silicone mouthpiece, so it may not be the best choice for you. It is the most inexpensive model and could be considered disposable for traveling or as Xmas stocking stuffers. If you loose one, it won't break your heart or your pocketbook.

The Vapcap S uses the same all glass one piece tip/body but also includes a stainless steel condenser and wood mouthpiece. It is also fragile and will likely break if dropped, but a replacement glass tip/body is cheap.

The ti tipped Vapcaps have a titanium herb chamber and a stainless steel condenser. They come in two lengths determined by the condenser length. The Ti Woody and Ti Woody S models are both 3.5 inches long. The difference is that the Ti Woody S has a short wood body and a mouthpiece that fits over the regular condenser and the Ti Woody has a longer wood stem that fits over the condenser, but no separate mouthpiece.

The Ti Woody XLS model has a longer condenser and measures out at 4.25 inches long. It uses the longer wood stem and also has a mouthpiece.

All Ti Woody models are very durable and won't break if dropped. But they could be damaged if you run over them with your vehicle. Ensuring that you request a stem with a double metal crown will reinforce the wood ends.

The Omnivap with its titanium body is an indestructible beast that boasts a unique stainless steel condenser/ titanium mouthpiece combination that screw together. This adjustability allows the condenser to move tighter into or farther away from the tip to create a "set it and forget it" air flow restriction. Beyond this added feature, the Omni should be appreciated for its genius engineering and the incredibly tight tolerances needed to create what can only be called a functional piece of art. It should last a lifetime and although not recommended, you can run over it if you want. It is the most expensive Vapcap at $160 US.

Aesthetics and function. The ti tipped models have a modular build which opens up a world of endless customization that appeal to both aesthetics and function. It is LEGO for stoners. Switch up bodies for stems and mouthpieces. Straight midsections for VonGs. Regular condensers for XL or an Omni condenser. Stock pieces for unique and beautiful custom stems and VonGs. Your imagination is the only limit.

Everyone should have a Vapcap, or two, or six.

Jethro

I have two now! Of course my OG has a crack again, too but thank golly I bought a ti woody- no more broken glass!
20170311_091102-L.jpg

Don't know why I waited so long, this thing pulls very much as good as the OG glass- maybe better! Thank you Dynavap! Your device is bay far and away the simplest, quickest and most enjoyable to use vape I have ever used. Two rips off this setup is enough to send me on may WAY!

Farid

So I haven't been using my other vaporizers much, and after reading so many others who feel the same way, I had to ask myself why. Obviously style is a big part, and the fun of using the device as well. But I think it's more than that. If I put everything aside, even portability, and just look at the vapor profile, I still find myself enjoying the vapcap more than other devices.

The vapor density is a big part. I think the vapcap produces denser vapor than any of my other units, so when I use other units the hits feel airy. I love that I can draw from it at the same flowrate as I would if I were smoking.

Then there's how smooth the vapor is. Considering the length of the airpath, the vapor is extremely smooth.

While I agree that there are other more flavorful vaporizers, I find the flavor of the vapcap very consistent, which I like. Since it uses a small pack, the vapor still tastes good on the last hit, and the newest tips definitely help the preserve flavor better.

I used to love the MFLB for its ability to do small loads, but the inability to clean it, harshness of the vapor, and having to carry around so many accessories made me stop using it. The vapcap reminds me of the MFLB in it's size and quick vapor production, but it is so much better at making clouds, and you don't have to draw slow to hit it. Best part is you don't have to carry around batteries.

Since I stopped using the MFLB I pretty much stopped vaping outside of the house. I used session portables like the air when out, sometimes, but that always seemed overkill, since I only like to take 2 or 3 hits in a session. Since getting the vapcap I can vape when I take my dog out, and on a nice day I can vape on my porch or in the forest instead of my room.

almost there

59804678.jpg

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.
The agonizing wait doesn't get any easier no matter how many toys one already has it seems. I see all you vape vets devote all sorts of effort in customizing and displaying your gadgets but no one has tried coming up with a way to help deal with this total body discomfort when waiting for shipment:huh:. I shall start a thread devoted to this topic

Jethro

@needalift there is no carb, the resistance is the same for me no matter how long.
I've noticed a difference in performance tho which I can't really explain.
I'm assuming that the longer length accelerates the vapor speed, the longer the stem the more time it has to speed up. It could just be a placebo but I'm not the only one to have noticed.

On the 'grind or not' thing.
I've been 'ripping and stuffing' the last few days.
My regular loads are sucked into the tip but in the name of idleness I've been getting nugs and just stuffing them in.
Not enough to effect the draw but enough that the load feels solid and has not got the give a vacc'd load has.
Like chalk and cheese, the stuffed bowls last much longer and taste better for longer. Empty out shows a lite color in the centre of the nug, crushed up and back in the bowl for another cycle or two.
I get good results and satisfying vapor no matter how I load a bowl.

@Vapor_Eyes I've still to buy a piece of glass to hone that triple 18mm.
This however has given me a run for my money, it's like a joint in that I can put it down and come back to it as and when or you could pass it round friends.
The vapor production is massive.
u0gQGpG.jpg

How the hell did I miss this amazing piece! LOL! I'd love to take that thing for a RIP

Jethro

I've learned how to use the stash more effectively on the go... I originally tried using the Dynastash as I did years ago with a combustion one hitter bat and dugout. Grind finely and pack the hitter into the dugout to load it... eventually it clogs it and makes your goods turn to dust and generally is disappointing. So now I break off small pieces of nuggs and hand load the Vapcap. Pour a few tiny, broken off pieces of nugget out of the Dynastash and load the Vapcap by hand.

One of the fine characteristics of this vape is you don't have to grind for even extraction. Stuff a small nugget in there and it all toasts very evenly. Then use the cap digger-outer and mash it up after the first cycle.

There are a lot of other reasons this vape has become my daily driver and most important tool, that's just the one that is on my mind today!!

Last edited:

towtow

@Squiby

You're the boss friend ! Thanks for the kind review, it's exactly the type of informations I was looking for, you've been a great help and not only in this answer !
To all the guys who have been posting here thanks to you too ! I think you are the push I needed.

I would like to know how long untill I will have to change my CCD ? I will say it depends on the use and cleaning process you do but just to get an idea ? Will you recommend hemp fiber to use with omni ?
Is the wood from the dynastash gonna smell if I use it to store my vapcap ? What's the difference between the small and large dynastash ? Place for 2 VC in the big one ? Does he provide a good wall for the smelling problem ? Sorry for all the questions guys. I feel like I've found a new way of smoking for the rest of my smoking time.

Great day to you all.

Farid

Guys and girls with the newest ti tip, how much of a difference is there from the older one?

It depends which old one. I have a V1, a V3, and a V4 (newest). There is a huge difference between the V1 and the V3. I believe the V2 is also very different from the V3. The V3 was only out for a short period last fall before they upgraded to the V4.

Both the V3 and V4 have a lot more airflow through the tips. The V4 has a bit more airflow than the V3. If you have a V1 or V2 you will notice a huge improvement. If you have a V3 you will notice an improvement, but it won't be as mind blowing.

shmoedog

Vape for Life
Slightly disappointed with my Nona VonG that I didn't actually order. Probably more than anything that's why I'm annoyed. I feel like if you think your buying one that looks and works a certain way and they swap it for something that looks and works a bit differently you should at least be informed before the shipment. I'm uncertain if I should complain. I like Dynavap and there products and I'm sure there intentions were good regardless. What would you guys do? I'm torn.
I would be happier with the Nona if 2 things were the case. If it fit in my Dynastash which it doesn't and the original 14mm VonG did. Also it doesn't seal 100% in my glass. The problem being is it has 2 extra long flat sides. One of the flat sides is the one with the company logo. They extend below the frosted glass and you get some air leakage between the 2 surfaces. Its not a lot to be fair. If I had to guess I would say there is about 3-5% leakage. Its definitely usable for the application for sure. More like a little carb action but still I would be happier of course if it was 100% sealed and I believe the OG VonG that I had originally put in my cart would have had that 100% seal. In fact when I had first seen the Nona my first concern was how well is this going to seal. Not perfectly it turns out. I'm also really disappointed it doesn't work in my MFLB orbiter. I do not know if the original would have or not however. With Nona it has to go to far in to seal to work. The showerhead-style down-stem just barely makes it so you can't go down far enough. Once again to be fair the original may not have worked with it either. I have no idea without having one to test.
What do you guys think I should do? Shut up and deal with it or get with Matt and George and express my concerns. Let me know I need some opinions which you guys have plenty of good ones. Thanks in advance.

duff

Well worn
A month in and am amazed how much I like it.
The Vapcap has really exceeded my expectations.

Went away with the wife last weekend and brought my Hopper and my Vapcap.
One vape broke on the trip and one didn't.

My typical morning doing some web stuff.
stWsnGk.jpg

Slightly disappointed with my Nona VonG that I didn't actually order.
That sucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom