Lokbok

Thanks for all the info/input! I think I'll hold off a little and possibly get the "M" that I was told about. You know anything about it? I know it's still in beta but was informed that its probably ready for release before April.

Majordude2626

I got a red mallee burl dynastasher2 a few weeks back, but it was little to skinny on the inside, so I had to send it back to get drilled out to fit my burl vong skinny. When it came back the kind folks at dynacap provided me with a complimentary ss condenser with orings and a metal mouthpiece for my trouble. I already had cocobolo 18mm vong body, that was not in use. Well today I got green bag that consist of 1 ti tip, which I'm excited to try because my current tip is 3rd generation. I also received an engraved cap, pack of ti ccd screens, because I like the hemp sandwich on my vapcaps, and a Osange orange wood mouthpiece. I'm stoked because the orange mouthpiece is gonna look cool on my burl vong skinny, and I have enough parts to have a second fully functional vapcap. My VAS has migrated from all vapes to vapcap specific. My next order will most likely be an omni condenser.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
FFS it's hard work keeping up with this thread sometimes.

Lighter technique for anyone interested.
Triple jet Aomai Lighter, the inner blue flame is 12mm, 1/2" long. The distance from the top of the lighter to my VC is anywhere between 15 and 20mm, 5/8" to 3/4" ish. New adjustable shield.
The single jet is focused on the DY area or 7mm from the click end with the other two on the digger side.
I get 2-3 days to a tank of gas. It's ali tube wrapped in a paper label so I can see if there is any scorching, I hope to replace the paper with some silicone sleeve type thing.
eZPka91m.jpg
Af3dTupm.jpg
dhQzAsCm.jpg

@TheVaporist the Blackwood and Ali stem has to be my all time favourite so far, it's actually on a journey Stateside.
It's perked a lot of interest and I will be doing a few more in the future.

I recognise Kapton all over the place, it was used to secure cable to the body of some Mars lander type vehicle, very space age.

I'll be making enquiries about the Black caps again soon.

As for the pictures, thank you again, most of the time they are taken as and when with whatever is to hand. I'm getting more prepared so I can set them up better.

I understand having spoken to @Ed's TnT this morning how long it can take to get everything just right.
All new to me but I'll keep making improvements.

One day, I hope to have one of your beautiful creations!

So do I and I'm not sure why you haven't yet, I'll be asking questions on Monday when a certain somebody returns.

Well spotted on the stashes. I didn't see that one but I wouldn't recognise the original character.

@SSVUN~YAH you're not the only one to see faces, I tend to see classical style faces in the folds of cloth or rugs.

I have not been encouraging your new surge of VCAS and thought it cruel to see the posts about Ed's WS.
After seeing how you've started out your VC collection I have to agree with @Stevenski.
Something about a dysfunctional vaginal area I believe.

As for the M, who knows what may be going on behind the scenes, all I can say is........

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Jesus H Christ this unit rips... I have my newly minted Omni kicking out massive clouds with the adjustable basket at a meager 0.02 gr MAX. This thing feels like it's breaking the laws of nature, so much medication out of almost nothing lol.

/end massively happy rant

Squiby

possibly get the "M" that I was told about. You know anything about it? I know it's still in beta but was informed that its probably ready for release before April.
I know nothing of a new "M" model, but if I were to guess, I bet it might be a metal version of the OG, a one piece chamber/body created with minimal machining. I say this because a ti tip and cap alone are $60. Just a guess.

This thing feels like it's breaking the laws of nature, so much medication out of almost nothing lol.
The Vapcap magic can only be experienced to be understood. George is a genius,,, or a wizard. Either way, I LOVE my Vapcaps!!!

natural farmer

Jesus H Christ this unit rips... I have my newly minted Omni kicking out massive clouds with the adjustable basket at a meager 0.02 gr MAX. This thing feels like it's breaking the laws of nature, so much medication out of almost nothing lol.

/end massively happy rant
You must be using some pretty dank herb to have huge clouds with 0.02! Jealous... :argh:

Dutch-Mic

A week ago I bought a OG VapCap. I was searching for micro-dosing vaporizer, and was thinking about a expensive convection vaporizer. I bought the OG because I was very indecisive about which one to buy. Pax 3, IQ, FF2? Silly me... The VapCap is the perfect micro-dosing vaporizer for me. There's a little learning curve (I combusted multiple times), but now I inhale tasty vapor.

I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for all the information about the VapCap. It's beautiful to see how everyone helps and inspire each other here. It restores my faith in humanity:clap:. My wallet, however, is not so amused because I'm thinking about buying a Omnivap. I also saw a Ti Woody Cocobolo with a titanium tip which is really beatiful. I live in the Netherlands and need to import the Omni or the Ti Woody. Does anyone know what the shipping costs are? I read $13 somewhere in this thread.

By the way, I apologize for my English. The last time I wrote English is more than three years ago.

in8won

Live every day like you are on vacation
I am kinda bummed. I ordered an omni on 3/1 and still no ship email. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Whats up with the cool etched cap I saw in a few posts with a yin/yang symbol?

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker

Dutch-Mic

@Dutch-Mic you could contact @VapoShop, Amsterdam

Thanks @phattpiggie! I contacted Vaposhop some days ago. They unfortunately told me they don't know when they are going to sell the Omni and/or the Woody. They also don't sell any spare parts (CCD screens, O-rings, etc.) at the moment. Maybe when Dynavap gets bigger the Omni and Woody will be better available in Europe.

Ricardo

Big shout out to George & Matt for their personalised assistance in choosing my new B&W Ebony OmniVap and DynaStash. I actually got to choose which Stasher I wanted;) Haven't been this excited since ordering an Oberon cover for a Kindle back in the day :lol:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@Squiby I'm so glad I came here, this has opened up my eyes to analog vaporizers in ways I never imagined. Your knowledge is truly appreciated. I'm so inspired by the Dynavap that I'm planning on re-starting my YouTube videos to do a solid review.

@natural farmer my stuff isn't extraordinary by any means. I think my daily blend is 2 licensed producer strains which aren't anything super special. One in fact usually tastes like shit because it's a high CBD genetics unknown LP special that I have to mix in with something else just to have it palatable. :rolleyes:

@Dutch-Mic personally looking at what I just bought (a Ti Woody-S that I upgraded into an Omni), I would go if it's cheaper the Ti Woody-S with a Ti mouthpiece. I experimented super briefly with the Omni adjustable airflow and I came back to the carb fully open and I pulse it as I draw slowly... the clouds and throat feel are much more intense with that method but I am still in my first week so by ZERO means experienced, just a crazy new zealot!

@phattpiggie I honestly thought I was doing solid micro-dosing on my Haze V3 managing 0.2-0.3 grams during the day. Now I am down to 0.1 for the whole day AND feeling medicated faster and stronger. It's the closest to magic I have been since setting front row for a David Copperfield show.

:rockon:

Steph

:lol: I'm feeling exactly the same about my VapCap vs Hopper. Just posted in the Hopper thread that I'm leaning towards the VapCap at the moment, if you don't hear from me in the next few days I fear it may be because I've been lynched :uhoh:

I thought I was the only one that left the grasshopper since I have my ti woody!
I don't feel alone anymore now :lol:

VapoShop

Retailer
Thanks @phattpiggie! I contacted Vaposhop some days ago. They unfortunately told me they don't know when they are going to sell the Omni and/or the Woody. They also don't sell any spare parts (CCD screens, O-rings, etc.) at the moment. Maybe when Dynavap gets bigger the Omni and Woody will be better available in Europe.

Good news! We actually received word from Dynavap that we're getting a new shipment of Omnivap in again shortly (1-2 weeks). We have some Dynastash (in Cedar and Walnut) in stock too that will go online in the coming week.

Dutch-Mic

How about @VapeFiend.com in London?

There will be things taking place outside of the forum which will help EU customers.

Good point! If I go for a Omni I'll buy it from an EU retailer.

@Creeper You're not only a new zealot, but also a missionary now ;) I saw the Ti Woody S with Ti mouthpiece in a Youtube video and it looks really awesome. To me it's the most aesthetically pleasing (is this correct English?) version.
I'm curious about your future experiences with the Omni!

@VapoShop Thanks for the notification, certainly good news! The outstanding customer service would be the number one reason to buy a Omni from your shop.

edit: I saw you posted my review/customer experience (in Dutch) on your site, thanks! It took some time to write it.

Ricardo

Maybe when Dynavap gets bigger the Omni and Woody will be better available in Europe.
Mate, I was anxious about ordering the OG VapCap from DynaVap in the USA but the process was swift and painless. I now have had shipping confirmation on my latest and more costly order (OmniVap, DynaStash & accessories) - my only worry is the possibility of incurring customs duties (it's a bit hit and miss in my corner of Europe) but I am confident it will be here in the not too distant future. Also, it feels right to interact directly with the inventor and production team of this awesome Vape :peace:

Top Bottom