Thcgos

Vape Addict
Hi all,

I got my Ti WoodyS Vapcap yesterday and I've been playing around with it.
I love the look and feel of the device so far. :D

Although I have combusted with it 3/12 times now, as my "at temperature click" is very faint and almost inaudible in some instances.
However the cool down click is much much louder and noticable.

Hope someone can tell me if this is normal or not.

Joaon

Quick Tip ! :myday:

About replacing the CCD screen perfectly in grooves:

I've found that using the condenser at the bottom of the tip,
and a pen (or anything that have almost same diameter of the ccd screen) at the top is the best method yet!

VQdEmSv.jpg

Just push the pen against the condenser (with ccd between), hold the tip, and move it until the right position!
It will click clearly and rest nicely in the groove that you have chosen :tup:

:peace:

:ninja:

Edit:
I can hear all those ccd screens clicking, all around the world!
I knew you couldn't resist to try this method
;) :lol:

Last edited:

Baron23

Age old argument with data for both sides. After 40+ years of combusting I have been vaping (exclusively) nearly 3 years. I used to just hold a hit for a very long time. I have started a new method of big hit, let some out, pull more air in, let some out 3 or 4 times in a hit and it seems to work quite well, and is easier than those long holds, especially as I get older. And I don't get that other buzz from lack of 02. ;)
This^^, me too.

Mr. Me2

Back to the conversation of different materials for a vc stem...

How about meerschaum?

I was poking around on eBay and found some (meerschaum cigarette holders)...

Does anybody know if meerschaum can handle the heat if the vc tip is attached to it?

Kasish

Hi guys, so ive ordered an OG VC as a gift and noticed that it has no groves on the tip to allow air flow.
My old one has them but i cant check if it vapes properly as i cant give a used up gift:-).. What say u is that normal?

stonedbob

100% THC
Hi guys, so ive ordered an OG VC as a gift and noticed that it has no groves on the tip to allow air flow.
My old one has them but i cant check if it vapes properly as i cant give a used up gift:-).. What say u is that normal?
take it apart and you'll notice that the air is coming from the top hole, moving through/by the chamber and collects the vapor to your mouthpiece, a very cool design actually.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

As they say, a picture speaks volumes, @Kasish

I can't imagine groves, but then i am missing some brane cells

stark1,

Kasish

take it apart and you'll notice that the air is coming from the top hole, moving through/by the chamber and collects the vapor to your mouthpiece, a very cool design actually.
On my og the carb hole is covered all the time for best results.

@stark1
I dont know my old one had 3 small groves this one is smooth ill give it like this hope it works well..

Kasish,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Kasish, if it helps, I don't see any grooves on my OG tips.....

Perhaps yours is unique.:hmm:

PS if you want air flow, just pinch her a little, it'll git! her goin! ;):brow:

I never understood what I was supposed to DO with them....take their clothes off and put them back on??? :hmm:

But I GET the Vapcap. Switch outfits and sample the vapor. Yeah. I get THAT! :wave:

@Squiby, & her kitty "Girls just wanna have fun". :nod::clap::tup::rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron23

I have never seen grooves on the outside of the chamber of the OG.

b0

Cloudy...

Do you have a picture of that OG VC with grooves? Never saw one before! :uhh:

Mono

I just broke my OG :S (as the image of kasish but the double of damage) .... meanwhile i was cleaning it a little hit and a little part of glass jump.... when i touch it, was super easy to broke.... so i believe the glass was "Weakened".

The OG is made of Borosilicate glass or just common glass?, guessing why was so week there (high temperature).

So im now more anxious waiting for my OV

Last edited:

jimfish4130

Just went downstairs to a lovely surprise, a shiny green envelope sat on the table, I didn't think it'd make it through customs til the new year. Blackwood woody s for my friend and a bw ebony vong and spare parts for me, George even threw in the laser engraved cap that I was leaving til another order for free!

Absolutely massive thanks @VapCap and all the Dynavap team, you've made my year

Now to try the new tip for my first vape of the day then play stoner lego!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm waiting on my package, and now it feels like time is slowing down. Hahaha I wonder if mail is even delivered on monday? 3 day priority means something different when it's the weekend and a holiday. :) What did you guys do to help with the wait? lol

Dynalowrider

I have collected a number of little green bags. Anybody have an idea how to recycle these? They are kinda pretty, and they do represent good feelings. I hate to just throw them away. It wouldn't be right.
Tried hanging them from the tree, but they overwhelmed the other decorations. Any help in this would be appreciated. Doc

Top Bottom