needalift

I'm really thinking s over xls . I just didn't know if there was a performance difference . Was just curious to hear what others said . Thanks for the responses !!!

needalift,

Squiby

I'm really thinking s over xls . I just didn't know if there was a performance difference .

I can't tell any difference in performance between an S model, an XLS model or an even the longer @phattpiggie stems.

They all perform great! It's the tip and cap that determine performance. The bodies and stems are just the dressing.

Pick an outfit that appeals to you. You can always dress her up in something else later

natural farmer

wTF @natural farmer from all of the peaple you say so? (I mean you living in a farm)

I hope all the leather, bones and horn that are disposed after taking the steaks and all the meat off the dead animal will find a good use so nothing is wasted.

That being said a ti - rhinoceros horn VapCap I agree it would be very bad indeed ;)

All right, first of all I am not living in a farm currently but I practise natural farming and permaculture when possible.

And animals? I rather play with them than eating them most of the time... ;)

And yes, I mostly meant rare, under extinction animals with the comment on bones... But if an animal or man is already dead by old age or accident, sure, why not...

@Andreaerdna: Absolute agreement! No animal will be killed for their bones. But if an animal will be killed, then you have to use all of it. And bones for pipes are really awesome.
But I'm understanding everybody who dont want to use it out of principal intentions. But no spreading vegan moralism please!

BTW I think there is a difference between a farmer and a rancher? Guess, n f is a monoculture farmer? ;)

And @natural farmer: Please dont use red colored text anymore. For older eyes like mine its vey difficult to read this cause of lack of contrast!. Thank you, Sir!

I agree with you on your first point as also quoted above but I will also speak my mind as everybody else, thank you very much... I accept people posting about killing so I will also post about non killing. :|

And I am a POLYculture farmer when I can. No animals except from companions and maybe some chicks for the eggs.... :)

Sorry about the red...

Edit: it's not about veganism. It's about respect for ourselves and the ones around us, all of us.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It's a well known fact that animal agriculture is the least efficient farming method with the lowest calories per acre, and is used to fabricate world hunger by exporting third world countries grain supply to support charitable industries like McDonalds, who provides affordable heart disease to low income impoverished communities.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Squiby Having used long and stupidly short stems I would have to agree in part. I can't tell either, all the stems I've tried work exactly the same for me.
I have no problems with harsh vapor and no matter the length I get the same excellent extraction we've all come to love from the VC.

But there is one stem, the longest I've made so far, which is different. Every time I use it I look at @Ruta and repeat the same words 'How, how is it doing that?'
For some reason his Blackwood Square pulls some of the biggest vapor I've experienced with any stem.

@needalift George asked me why I had settled on the length I have, 95-100mm ish less Ti and cap, my answer was simply 'It felt right in the hand', I can rest the MP against my palm and give a little support with my ring finger and spin with my thumb and first 2 digits. Perhaps trying to spin something the same length as the S and XLS may help you decide.

I sent out a few bits and bobs at the beginning of December and then spent the next 10 days or so trying my hardest not to swear at my laptop screen as all info on the P.O. tracking site did it's usual shite job of keeping me informed how far things had gotten.

This stem is my all time favorite, it's totally taken me by surprise as to just how much I love the look of it.
Thuya Burr Square

I also had a customer place an order for the Sapele Harry Pothead and added another to the order as part of a gift for his partner, really nice sentiment. So here's a look at the Sapele again and a Purpleheart HP stem. Sorry for the background noise.

Here's a couple of others, the first Purpleheart stem I did wasn't set out the same so I did another that matched, here's the first one, then 2 Purpleheart Squares one of which cracked, and last of all the Twisted Teak Vong and a Hexagonal Teak.

Last edited:

Squiby

For some reason his Blackwood Square pulls some of the biggest vapor I've experienced with any stem.

Could this be why the Blackwood square is one of my all time favorites???

This stem is my all time favorite, it's totally taken me by surprise as to just how much I love the look of it.
Thuya Burr Square

That Thuya Burl square IS STUNNING! It may need to be added to my order when you are ready to create a telescopic Blackwood Twist for me.

So many stems........:bowdown:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker

Squiby

I just run a pipe cleaner through the stems with no condenser. I use degummed hemp fiber filters with all my Vapcaps and they do an astonishing job of keeping both condensers and condenserless stems very very clean.

Even if you aren't looking for a smoother, less irritating vapor, I recommend a hemp filter. Sandwich one between two screens and your Vapcap will remain clean for a long long time. Just an occasional swipe with a pipecleaner does the trick.

Baron23

Hi guys - what happened to the Artist Corner or whatever it was called on the Dyna website that gave aftermarket artists a place to show/sell their VC accurements.

I thought supporting a rich thick ecosystem of aftermarket stuff was brilliant. Aftermarket made it for Harley Davidson.

Just wondering.

Cheers

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Even if you aren't looking for a smoother, less irritating vapor, I recommend a hemp filter. Sandwich one between two screens and your Vapcap will remain clean for a long long time. Just an occasional swipe with a pipecleaner does the trick.

Ah you had already convinced me to try it, I just put some degummed hemp fiber down in there, pushed ccd to second position and voilà! Vapor does seem smoother, but I'd love to clean it less also. Then I logged on here to see this post :tup:

DarkSm0ke

Hey all, been reading this thread, and some on Reddit. Convinced of getting a Ti-Woodie. I ended up calling Dynavap and had the pleasure of talking to George. He convinced me to order the Omni vap due primarily the mechanism to control air flow and vapor thickness. The problem is that I really like the look of the Ti-Woody over the Omni. I am not vain by nature but in this case it is a big deal for me, plus the increased cost. Wonder of all wonders someone on Reddit referenced a work around that @phattpiggie here deduced. You are a genius @phattpiggie ! Hat's off to you. I ordered the blackwood Ti-Woody with double crown, 3 pack of stainless steel screens, and quad torch lighter. Got a nice email back stating that any other items I need could be ordered with no additional shipping charges! So awesome @VapCap !

That being said I also ordered a burl Dynastash, doob tube, and de-gummed hemp fiber. Went back to site to order 2 sets of o-rings, per Matt's suggestion (Dynavap).

Is there anything else you guys would suggest I order to make this kit complete?

Also any recommendations on the brand or type of butane to buy for the quad lighter?

Sorry for the long post, so stoked! :D

ander

Got my VapCap (Original) today and there's nothing I can say that isn't already been said again... and again...
Every one, user or manufacturer, should own a VapCap and reflect on this little thing to understand how simple, tasty and efficient can be vaporization. And this item is built so simply... that I don't have to wait VapoShop to stock new models to have a wooden body.
Great, great job and a gift to everyone.
:bowdown:

And this item is built so simply... that I don't have to wait VapoShop to stock new models to have a wooden body.
Ehm... Baked. Titanium Tip missing...

Last edited:

Mono

Hey!, Grats from Chile, enjoying my OG and waiting from my OmniVap,

BTW, what do you do with the vaped herb?. I store it and since it is decarb, i just add to cake or salad and wait for 30 min until the effect beggin :)
IMG_20161229_WA0007.jpg

BigJohnny

Hey!, Grats from Chile, enjoying my OG and waiting from my OmniVap,

BTW, what do you do with the vaped herb?. I store it and since it is decarb, i just add to cake or salad and wait for 30 min until the effect beggin :)
IMG_20161229_WA0007.jpg

I've got some 00 gel caps bought from Ebay. If I fill a couple of those with ABV and eat them, I'm seeing double in about 90 mins or so.

Top Bottom