CanadianBakin

Someone was asking about protecting their teeth from the Omni's titanium mouthpiece. I slip a fat mouthpiece over mine. I've cut it down so that I can still turn it to adjust the condenser.

ukeBoQU.jpg

I think I've mentioned before how much I like my Ti Vong XLS. I went away for the weekend and cleaned everything the night before I left (Fri) and it was already leaking nectar again by this morning. I like blocking the carb for most of the toke and slowly releasing it towards the end, then lifting it out to clear the glass. It's unbelievable how white that glass gets. That may have something to do with it.

I got to try an Arizer Solo over the holidays. I'd tried one before, but it didn't really work for me. It was during a mad session while also doing huge loads in my Volcano, so that may have had something to do with it. This time it worked. My VAS kicked in, so I ordered an Arizer Air and an extra battery. I was poking around in that forum and recognized some of you from here and the Volcano forum, so I think I've made a good pick.

My host did like the TiVong XLS, but won't be buying one. They found it deceptively smooth through water - too easy to take too much and then cough your head off. Dry was too hot for them.

Phatty08

My og has developed a triangle shaped small chip on the tip of the body. It works fine still and My girlfriend has actually been using it lately:bowdown:.Other than my desktops she doesn't like any of my vapes, this may finally get her to fuck combustion. She loves the on demand factor the most and the clouds that satisfy almost any smoker. I really like the OG for the heat retention especially anywhere below 20degrees, outside or in a cold car it's hard to get a fully satisfying hit off my TI woody. Inside it's nice because I can heat it and we usually both hit it before the cooldown click.
If it turns to dust tommorow it was worth every penny but I don't know if I would buy another or just get a nice burl or ebony omni to last forever:hmm:

sixstringsmash

I just noticed I received an email from Dynavap a few days ago stating that my order from October 26th is complete! Yay! Except for the fact that I got my omnivap like a month ago! I don't know whats going on but either there's something funny happening with their computers or I'm getting a free vapcap!

Squiby

must be fairly common as I posted a pic a few days ago where about half of the circumference broke of in a slim, cat claw looking piece and noone batted an eye or responded

I have given away OGs that are still in service. I use the Ti tipped Vapcaps exclusively, so I hadn't responded to your post. I just don't have any direct experience with the OG really.

The glass on an OG is very thin. It is a delicate instrument and its fragile. The risk of it breaking is many many times that of a Ti tipped Vapcap.

I think the OGs are great for a lot of reasons. But the risk of a crack appearing is pretty high.

You can move on to a Ti tipped model or stock up on Glass OG bodies.

Sketch420

Ya its cool I knew when I bought the glass one out would be prone to chipping or cracking, but I couldn't justify spending the money when I had never tried it out. Wow, now I've had a chance I see many more of these in my future. I was just surprised it happened so quickly, but no worries still works fine. I will get some wood ones but i can see the OG being a staple in my lineup just cause its so easy to clean and do reclaim.
And damn if they don't have the best CS, with in 20 mins of me posting that they messaged me and said they woks include a replacement with my next order. How's that for a great company, they contacted me. Why can't more businesses run like this, they actually care about their customers. Too many choices to choose from now, this will be hard.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
That 2nd hit ain't no joke!! I'm actually a little intimidated each time I pack a new bowl and get to the second hit... I've had to hold back and take a breather a few times mid hit to gather myself lol.... I'm a lightweight :lol:

Absolutely. No sleeping on that 2nd rip. Luckily for me my lung capacity gives out when the VC stops producing vapour so it is a perfect match although I have been known to cough on occasion. I know I will cough but it is always a good cough & well earned

So after stinking up the house the other night (I didn't combust) I was wondering what you guys think
How do you rate the vc for smellth
I was convinced after 9 weeks of use the smell was very low but I have poor sence of smell I think from years of smokin cigs
Just wanted some more apinons thanks

My VCs make the room stink for about 5-10 minutes after a session. Not even close to smoke but it is noticeable. If you open a window & get some fresh air in the room it will be smell free in no time.

My VAS kicked in, so I ordered an Arizer Air and an extra battery. I was poking around in that forum and recognized some of you from here and the Volcano forum, so I think I've made a good pick.

Keeping it real my Air has only been used a couple of times in the last six months & that is only due to the VC being too indiscreet to whip out in public. A quality vape but mine is overlooked for the VC'c over & over again.

I don't know about anyone else but I view an OG as the disposable entry level VC. One to test out the system & see if it fits with your vaping needs. Most people upgrade to a Ti tipped cap eventually as they are far more durable ultimately.

You can essentially get 1 x OG & 3 x replacement bodies for the cost of a Ti tipped VC but I know I would get a Ti any day of the week & twice on a Sunday.

Got the kids together for a family photo this morning

k4sUgx8.jpg

Last edited:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Kaurelz Don't soak the carbon fiber and the orings and you will be fine :)
You can soak the metal piece with no problem.

For them, hot water with soap should be good for their skin ah ah!
For security and taste, always wash all the pieces with hot water and soap after a solvent soaking :)

You gonna love your new toy, the omni is awesome and the carbon body is so nice, light and modern!

Squiby

Which one is more comfortable to your lips ladies and gentlemen?

Stock Ti woody?
Double crown Ti woody?
Wooden mouthpiece?
Ti Vong 14mm?
Silicone mouthpiece?

Wooden mouthpiece for me please. If we are veering off the standard Vapcap choices, any small tapered mouthpiece is preferred.

Like this:
bkXXb9h.jpg

Or this:
hv0ittO.jpg

@natural farmer , were you thinking of sending me a Vapcap for my Birthday??? :clap:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Which one is more comfortable to your lips ladies and gentlemen?

Stock Ti woody?
Double crown Ti woody?
Wooden mouthpiece?
Ti Vong 14mm?
Silicone mouthpiece?
I prefer the wooden mouthpieces.

I need some insight, fellow fcers.. I got my deluxe new ti tip yesterday. Its awesome. I love the adjustabowl..this is gonna allow to save some serious herb, as I love the act of vaping a load, as much as I love the effect. So this will allow to vap all day on much less herb. Airflow is improved also, and it seems to hold heat for longer. Super happy. But now I'm left with some parts. I use a ti woody s, and I love it. What I have leftover now, is an xl condenser, with mouthpiece, and a second generation tip, and cap. So I don't know if I should just buy a stem, and make it an xls, or buy a body and short condenser, and make another s model. I'm probably going to try and sell or trade it, to get a dynastash. What do you guys think?

Squiby

What I have leftover now, is an xl condenser, with mouthpiece, and a second generation tip, and cap. So I don't know if I should just buy a stem, and make it an xls, or buy a body and short condenser, and make another s model.

You could,

- get a stem. Make an XLS

- get a body and the condenser. Make another S

- get a @phattpiggie stem. Make something completely different.

I suggest you create another S model or something completely different. Don't kid yourself, you will fall in love all over again and have to keep it.

With that in mind, choose variety. :2c:

PS: Phattpiggie stems - something completely different = A Piggie SCD

Last edited:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
You could,

- get a stem. Make an XLS

- get a body and the condenser. Make another S

- get a @phattpiggie stem. Make something completely different.

I suggest you create another S model or something completely different. Don't kid yourself, you will fall in love all over again and have to keep it.

With that in mind, choose variety. :2c:

PS: Phattpiggie stems - something completely different = A Piggie SCD
I think your right. I might hafta try my hand at making my own stem..I've got some deer antlers around here somewhere...

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Wooden mouthpiece for me please. If we are veering off the standard Vapcap choices, any small tapered mouthpiece is preferred.

Like this:
bkXXb9h.jpg

Or this:
hv0ittO.jpg

@natural farmer , were you thinking of sending me a Vapcap for my Birthday??? :clap:
@Squiby, is that a dynastash in your first picture? I'm not sure because of the unusual shape in the top corner. Was it modified to accommodate what I'm guessing is a longer @phattpiggie stem?

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Squiby

Sketch420

So I don't have one yet, my next order, but what's the best way to clean the wood varieties? Thanks

Sketch420,

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Mr. Me2, I prefer a wooden mouthpiece on my lips when hiking, in order to avoid any shock to the teeth! The wood sensation is more pleasing than titanium.
But at home it's omnivap all the way!:rockon:

Having a spare silicone MP is always handy, especially if you want to cover the titanium MP :)

Squiby

but I don't know when your birthday is yet... :p) it certainly wouldn't be a Vapcap! :lol:

OK. Surprise me. Everyday is someone's Birthday, so I ain't fussy.

@Squiby, is that a dynastash in your first picture? I'm not sure because of the unusual shape in the top corner. Was it modified to accommodate what I'm guessing is a longer @phattpiggie stem?

Like @jimfish4130 says, it's just a regular DynastashER with the lid open to prop it up.

what's the best way to clean the wood varieties? Thanks

You don't have to clean off any reclaim as none of the wood is in contact with the vapor path.

The wood bodies, stems and mouthpieces can be cleaned and polished with some wood conditioner. @phattpiggie has a nice one as does @Ed's TnT .

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
a friend combusted with my ti woody and now the wood stem smells combustion, is there anything I can do or just wait the smell disappear with time?
I think the best thing to do is clean it out with alcohol then let reclaim bury the smell over time.

Top Bottom